WANTED: Ian Alcalde and Jenny Tang

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2010, 12:50 AM
WANTED: Ian Alcalde and Jenny Tang

http://www.knowmyhonda.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1474

Cross post from KMH

From socalcivic (posted by sleeper_si)

Hi ladies and Gentleman, my name is Jei. I've been on this forum but i don't post much. Anyway, I'm here to blow people up in the open. It's about this Playa Ian Alcalde(Kareha) and his ***** *** girlfriend Jenn (8thJenn) to be exact. Well, they only screwed me for my money, $1210 to be exact. About 5 months ago, Ian promised me that he can get me a Flashpro for $610 and Jenn can get me Coilovers for $750 for my 8th gen for door. Sounds too good to be true but I trusted this two so much so I went ahead and gave them $1210 then I'll pay the rest once I get the items. But guess what, never got my items. They keep playing me with all these excuses thinking that I'm all that dumb but I was just keeping my cool and patience. But now I'm fed up, that's why I'm blasting you TWO all over forums so people that will read this will know the real Ian and Jenn. They front like they're all rich with no money problems, oh yeah, bling bling and nice purses. It's because they scam people that's how they get their money. Ian even deleted me on his facebook coz he said I'm being a "creeper". Wow, a creeper huh, that's just normal if u owe me that much money a$$hole!! The funny thing is he won't talk to me on the phone, he just talks thru texts. Ian, if ur reading this, grow some balls and face me you ***. Don't think it will end here, I will haunt you two down. I don't give a **** who you know!! I will haunt you. L.A. is too small for me not to find ur ****** ***. Same goes to u Jenn, better hope I won't find you. I've already tagged ur pictures all over my facebook, someone has to know where Ian live and will tell me. It just takes time. Oh yeah Jenny Tang, I already have ur address, 886 N. Towne Ave, Claremont 91711. Shook up? u better be *****. You two just messed with the wrong person this time. AK1 and KMH let you slide but not me. They were right the whole time calling you SHADY, I just had to find out the hard way. You SHADY ************!!! Put this in ur head, I will find you. Cyrus, u talk to Ian alot right, don't trust this ****** too much. Tell him about this post so he can read it. So pls people, I'm asking for ur help, if anybody knows where Ian lives, hit me up.
Help them out! Find these people!!!

Last edited by mikejet; 08-23-2010 at 09:16 AM.
Old 08-23-2010, 02:28 AM
good luck bro!

Old 08-23-2010, 03:38 AM
5 Year Member
She used to post on here from time to time...

Old 08-24-2010, 08:42 AM
5 Year Member
After a post like that I don't think I want to help him find them. Threats like that over the internet are just creepy. Even if they are just joking, those threats are not something you want to be posting up and it's not helping anything. That and if the real problem is with the guy (who apparently doesn't care about his girl) why all the threats towards his girl?

I hope he gets his money back without anything going down, but the way they handled this was pathetic. eThugs ftl.

Last edited by Vilstar; 08-24-2010 at 09:21 AM.
Old 08-24-2010, 09:15 AM
Looks like they resolved it per the other thread on KMH.

Do not do business with these to people!

Old 08-24-2010, 01:40 PM
5 Year Member
HAhaha man I'm so oblivious to these things... Never would I think...

Old 08-25-2010, 07:35 PM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
Looks like they didnt resolve it... Glad I IP Banned that bitch.

Old 08-25-2010, 07:39 PM
Originally Posted by JDMchris.com
Looks like they didnt resolve it... Glad I IP Banned that bitch.
Werd.

Trouble from the start.

Old 08-25-2010, 10:17 PM
5 Year Member
Wait. What happened on here?

Old 08-26-2010, 12:17 AM
Administrator
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Vilstar
After a post like that I don't think I want to help him find them. Threats like that over the internet are just creepy. Even if they are just joking, those threats are not something you want to be posting up and it's not helping anything. That and if the real problem is with the guy (who apparently doesn't care about his girl) why all the threats towards his girl?

I hope he gets his money back without anything going down, but the way they handled this was pathetic. eThugs ftl.

sorry, you steal from me, you get the worst. eThuggin had nothing to do with it when you're a real person.

I am not that person, but I sympathize...sorry you have never had this happen to you.

Old 08-26-2010, 12:21 AM
Administrator
5 Year Member
oh, here's her # 909 305 3272

and jason..feel a bit dumb now for talking shit on us FF'ers because we were up at arms about her? I remember the posts on KMH

Old 08-26-2010, 03:38 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by gimme
oh, here's her # 909 305 3272

and jason..feel a bit dumb now for talking shit on us FF'ers because we were up at arms about her? I remember the posts on KMH
HAHAHAHA

Old 08-26-2010, 03:47 AM
5 Year Member
I'm a pretty gullible guy, I always try to see the best in people. I've met her AND Ian dozens of times and they seemed nice, I never tried to buy anything from them so I don't have any say in that area... But they stopped by my work before, bought yogurt, sat down with me and were just truly nice people. I guess not everyone is treated the same... This is the only side I've ever seem of them IN REAL LIFE so that was my immediate response when everyone hated on them.

I apologize again for what I said but at that time they never wronged me so I had no idea why everyone was so angry stuff... They still haven't done anything to me to this day but whatever.. Can't change anything now

Old 08-26-2010, 09:23 AM
Originally Posted by accordguyintake
I'm a pretty gullible guy, I always try to see the best in people. I've met her AND Ian dozens of times and they seemed nice, I never tried to buy anything from them so I don't have any say in that area... But they stopped by my work before, bought yogurt, sat down with me and were just truly nice people. I guess not everyone is treated the same... This is the only side I've ever seem of them IN REAL LIFE so that was my immediate response when everyone hated on them.

I apologize again for what I said but at that time they never wronged me so I had no idea why everyone was so angry stuff... They still haven't done anything to me to this day but whatever.. Can't change anything now
Long story short version:

1. They bought CTR rims from someone but only gave him $200 as down payment SEVERAL months ago.

2. They then offered the dude in the original post to buy the coils for him for the $1210 and the dude paid IN FULL.

3. They owe Note money. He has internet problems at the moment otherwise he'd chime in.

4. They offered the dude that they took money from the same CTR rims they haven't even fully paid for.

Also, Ian is mad at the KMH mod for posting this all over the interwebs. Serves Ian right. SHADY.

Old 08-26-2010, 11:16 AM
5 Year Member
See, It takes something to get to THIS point for me to understand "ooh maybe they;re not nice people". I just don't pick up on stuff like this. Sucks sometimes

Old 08-26-2010, 11:20 AM
its over 9000!!!! hahahaha

Old 08-26-2010, 04:11 PM
5 Year Member
sorry, you steal from me, you get the worst. eThuggin had nothing to do with it when you're a real person.

I am not that person, but I sympathize...sorry you have never had this happen to you.
You're sorry it's never happened to me? I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Also, I would never threaten to rape someones girlfriend just to get back at them. If that's how you go about things, you're far worse than them.

Old 08-27-2010, 12:17 AM
Administrator
5 Year Member
i never saw the word rape, if it's there and i missed it, my mistake, show me where. and i never wished this on you....read again. if this HAD ever happen to you, you'd understand.

Old 08-27-2010, 12:39 AM
Banned
Sorry to hear that. Jen seemed nice to me. Fortunately, I don't have to buy from anyone because I have a shop.

Note? Hmmm... not sure about that. I heard Note painted Ian's M3 & messed it up. This was not from Jen/Ian rather one of mods. from KMH.

I would help, but I need more facts. Then again.. I'm never appreciated. Sob Sob.

*I wouldn't recommend anything violent especially in written form, it only shows your intent if something bad was going to happen between you two parties.

Old 08-27-2010, 12:53 AM
5 Year Member
i never saw the word rape, if it's there and i missed it, my mistake, show me where. and i never wished this on you....read again. if this HAD ever happen to you, you'd understand.
I'm sure you wouldn't really wish it upon someone else, but if you look at your wording "sorry you have never had this happen to you" it kind of sounds like it :P

I have had things stolen from me, so I can sympathize. Circumstances were different however, I have never trusted someone to give me something for something else and been ripped off.

Looks like some of the comments have been removed (very wise after that Silky guy spoke up about it), but there is still a comment about it from one of the people there.

Regardless, I think they could have gone about it in a better manner, talking about killing or beating someone to death on the internet is not helping at all. I definitely know how he must feel though and really hope he gets the money back. Unfortunately the only real way I see it being resolved is if this Ian guy ends up finding some shred of good in himself and paying the guy back. Or if his girlfriend steps up and says something against him. I never like hearing about situations like this, but sadly I seem to read about them all too often on car forums

Quick Reply: WANTED: Ian Alcalde and Jenny Tang