for entertainment purposes only

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2006, 05:51 PM
Talking for entertainment purposes only

So, if you read just the first few posts of the shirt voting thread, I'm sure you read that guy's rant about how the designs chosen for voting were crap. If not, here's his post to get you up to speed.

Originally Posted by chucho
There are some that are cool....(one maybe) But I know my design is unique and colorfull and for sure better than some that were chosen for the top 7
but you win some and you lose some....It just pisses me off that "crap" is allowed in the top 7.....but good luck to those who made it and I'll end up making my shirt for my own pleasure.
Well, I thought this little fit he had (see what I did there? ) was completely uncalled for. Then, later in the thread someone made a snide remark concerning his shirt design so ol' chucho has the audacity to post this:

Wow talk about "hater" whats up your booty....I wished eveyone luck and said cool stuff about people and here you are hating on me thats bad Karma dude!
I thought it was rediculous so I posted this in the thread:

Originally Posted by cvc2nr
Are you serious? Did you forget about this little outburst?

[insert quote of chucho's original post]

Please, step off your pedestal now.
And that's when the PMs started.

Old 08-06-2006, 05:55 PM
Here's his first PM, poorly trying to justify his actions.

Dude,
I just want to be friends with people here not create enemies....so if you have a problem with me? tell me....I'm not here to bash people....I was just really upset that my design was not chosen....later on the administration of fitfreak.net emailed me that it was their fault that my design was not chosen because of computer error....I told them it was cool and that I shoud'nt enter the contest when it had already started. but they insisted and entered me during the middle of the voting....so if you still think I'm putting myself high on some pedestal...your'e wrong....next time get to know who I am before you judge me.

Chucho
Peace YO!
My response:

I do have a problem with you. Going on, spouting about how other peoples designs are "crap". That was totally classless. You needed to be taken down a peg.

Don't just go around publicly saying that other people's designs are crap. They put in just as much time as you. And as far as I can tell, your design was the worst one there.

I'm on these boards just to be friends with people as well but when someone gets out of line, I take it upon myself to put them back in line.

And as far as getting to know you before actually judging you, your little rant clued me in on your true character as much as I cared to know.

Enjoy the boards,
cvc2nr
I thruthfully hate it when people get bashed on the net and nothing is said.

Last edited by cvc2nr; 08-06-2006 at 05:58 PM.
Old 08-06-2006, 06:01 PM
Here's his next obscenely long-paragraph response:

Well, well I did'nt think I was messing with the "FIT GOD" almighty....should I bow down and pray....youre just a typicall punk trying to start shit when you shoud'nt bring your nose into it....and I still stand on what I said....CRAP was allowed in this contest and what the hell do you know whats good anyways....besides there is a winner and unfortunate that mine was not chosen but I am happy that mine made it.....I did'nt see anything from you? did you enter the contest? I did'nt think so.....so next time you feel like sticking your nose where it does'nt belong.....just don't do it....youre wasting your time and energy....So give me your address to send you my shirt and it will be autograhped.

Peace
PUNK ASS!
I retort:

Dude, your shirt design isn't even worth wiping my a** with it.

And no I didn't enter a shirt design... that's because I'm not naive enough to believe that I could actually design something worth wearing. While you on the other hand ARE naive enough to believe that what you made was a good design.

And no, I'm not just trying to be some e-bully. I just don't like when people talk crap when there is no need for it. There needs to be just cause for there to be crap talking and when you started talking crap there was absolutely no need for it.

So in retrospect, you, my callow friend, are the punk ass.

Go back to school and learn sentence structure and how to formulate an argument.

Again, enjoy the forums,
cvc2nr

p.s. - I don't have a Fit. I'm just here to support my friend's enthusiasm for his Fit. Now, if you were to bring you crap to my forum (s2ki.com), you'd likely get banned.

Old 08-06-2006, 06:06 PM
And his most recent, juvenile PM:

you make me laugh.....
to think that you know whats a good design and whats not....anyways thanks for the laughter that I'm having right now....and youre telling me youre not a e-bully....you proved yourself wrong....but anyways good luck to you and youre bulling around people...and get a fricken clue and life punk ass fool!

can I send my shirt to your mom I'm sure she would love one especilly autographed.

Love
Chucho
Bewildered by his words of genius, I could simply respond with:

LOL... dude, how old are you? You revert to the most childish antics.

I'm done with you.
And that's all I have so far... I'll keep you guys updated.

Old 08-06-2006, 06:12 PM
Just incase you didn't know, this was his design:

Old 08-06-2006, 07:17 PM
5 Year Member
LOL so thats the douchebag?

Old 08-06-2006, 07:23 PM
5 Year Member
good enough to come out of hibernation for. shit like this is why i havent been around.

Old 08-06-2006, 08:16 PM
Originally Posted by fshwcrs
good enough to come out of hibernation for. shit like this is why i havent been around.
Yeah, I understand what you were talking about now.

Old 08-06-2006, 08:26 PM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
Bill why dont keep your nose out of other peoples business? HAHAHHA you know im just messing with you.. gotta get a laugh out of other peoples ignorance.

Old 08-06-2006, 08:32 PM
Originally Posted by JDMchris.com
Bill why dont keep your nose out of other peoples business? HAHAHHA you know im just messing with you.. gotta get a laugh out of other peoples ignorance.
Yeah, seriously.

Sometimes, I just can't believe how dense some people are.

Old 08-06-2006, 08:44 PM
LOL!! This just in:

Ive been done with you a long time and yet...you still send messages....what a loser.....thanks for the laugh though....say hi to your mom for me.
What the...? Say hi to your mom for me? LOL!!! I'm seriously starting to wonder if this guy is like 12 or something.

I'm not even dignifying it with a response.

Last edited by cvc2nr; 08-06-2006 at 08:46 PM.
Old 08-06-2006, 09:09 PM
5 Year Member
maaaaaaaaaaaaan. people like that guy makes this site lame.

Old 08-06-2006, 09:15 PM
Originally Posted by ezekielwhore
maaaaaaaaaaaaan. people like that guy makes this site lame.
hahaha.... I know, seriously.

I still can't get over the "say hi to your mom for me" thing. Ahhhahahaha!!! Are we back in elementary school or something?

Old 08-07-2006, 02:12 AM
5 Year Member
as a student of graphic design I must say that shirt sux ass...hahaha i think i can do better than that on microsoft paint.

Old 08-07-2006, 02:37 AM
5 Year Member
Hmmm....all these would apply:

Old 08-09-2006, 06:34 PM
Wow....a whole forum on me! thank you! thank you! you are to kind and all of you who have responded....thank you for your ignorance as well....I can't beleive I have my own fan club! That is too cool....well I gotta go now but I'll see you guys later....LOL! too F'N FUNNY!!!! and by the way all of you guys say Hi to your moms for me....

Peace YO!

Old 08-09-2006, 06:47 PM
Administrator
5 Year Member
This is the PM I got from him. He was replying to comments I had made about his issues. then this came to me

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!
SAY HI TO YOUR MOM FOR ME!

Old 08-09-2006, 06:49 PM
Administrator
5 Year Member

Quote:
Wow talk about "hater" whats up your booty....I wished eveyone luck and said cool stuff about people and here you are hating on me thats bad Karma dude!
rofl. you said cool stuff? a few paragraphs whining that yours wasn't entered?

Quote:
There are some that are cool....(one maybe) But I know my design is unique and colorfull and for sure better than some that were chosen for the top 7
but you win some and you lose some....It just pisses me off that "crap" is allowed in the top 7.....but good luck to those who made it and I'll end up making my shirt for my own pleasure.
that is saying cool stuff and wishing everyone luck? I don't see it that way.

Old 08-09-2006, 06:52 PM
............................and it continues.........................LOL!

Old 08-09-2006, 09:26 PM
LOL... I forgot about this thread.

Oh chucho, my scatterbrained crony, what will we do with you. Your lunacy is beyond compare.

Quick Reply: for entertainment purposes only