Contact Info for Honda Canada

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2010, 09:41 PM
Contact Info for Honda Canada

Hi All,
I bought a Fit a month ago from Ottawa Honda and have had nothing but problem and frustration since. My issues relate to the cash rebate and to a broken seat belt that I found when I got home. I have called them repeatedly and left many messages but no one is ever available to talk to me and no one ever returns phone calls. I also went in in person and again was told they would need to look into it and get back to me and surprise surprise - never heard back. I called Honda Canada customer service to try that route and they told me they would contact Ottawa Honda and either HC or OH would get back to me. I haven't heard back from either. I am hoping that someone here has contact information for management or higher ups at Honda Canada that I can contact. I cannot believe how horrible the customer service has been.
Thanks

Old 01-08-2010, 04:22 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by jecado
Hi All,
I bought a Fit a month ago from Ottawa Honda and have had nothing but problem and frustration since. My issues relate to the cash rebate and to a broken seat belt that I found when I got home. I have called them repeatedly and left many messages but no one is ever available to talk to me and no one ever returns phone calls. I also went in in person and again was told they would need to look into it and get back to me and surprise surprise - never heard back. I called Honda Canada customer service to try that route and they told me they would contact Ottawa Honda and either HC or OH would get back to me. I haven't heard back from either. I am hoping that someone here has contact information for management or higher ups at Honda Canada that I can contact. I cannot believe how horrible the customer service has been.
Thanks
No idea what the problem is with rebate but I had a broken seat belt. Well it would not latch. Service rep tried it and then said ok we will replace it. They did. I first had the usual tear on the seat pocket on back of passenger seat. That was the same. No hassle. This was done at Kitchener Honda.

I did have a problem getting my refund when I cancelled the extended wty. It was the fault of the AH that sold it to me not following up. Honda Canada confirmed for me when it was refunded to the dealership and I then spoke to the AH's boss and had it right away.

Good luck. I would keep at Honda Canada.

Old 03-14-2010, 01:25 PM
Threaten to Complain to the Media

There's probably nothing worst then bad publicity, so let them know you'll take your complaint to the media if they don't fix your problem. I'm sure they'll go out of their way to help you then.

Old 05-10-2012, 05:24 PM
Smile My experience not bad

Being a devoted honda owner for years, i have had 6. from the 92 civic dx to my current si. lots of old civcs in between. love the brand, has to be most dependable on the planet. bought my last car from Ottawa Honda in 2011 and couldnt be happier. have had it in for routine maintenance, never any problems. got 6 free oil changes with my deal, used 2 already. had a warranty issue with my air conditioning, not a small fix. they were very accomodating with fixing it. drove me to work, picked me up. car was fixed the same day. like to thank them for that. great showroom, love the wall pictures, pretty cool. havent seen stuff like that anywhere. would repeat my business there, i like them.