Car Shows, Events, and Racing Announcements, discussions, news reports, and pictures for Car Shows, Race Events, Media Events, and Group Drive Events. Please post Event Location in the Thread Title since this is an International Forum!

Import Alliance 2007 Nashville TN July 14th and 15th at the TN Titans Stadium

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2007, 07:19 PM
5 Year Member
Post Import Alliance 2007 Nashville TN July 14th and 15th at the TN Titans Stadium

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if there are any FitFreaks that plan on attending this event. More info at their web site here ImportAlliance.org. There is a list of more than 350 people on a list in the honda-tech forum that are planning on attending. And that's just one of the forums, they are spreading the word in several forums.

I plan on being there, at least on the 15th and thought we could start our own list of those that plan on attending. List at bottom.

The following is info from their web site but there is more there including pics of last years event.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brought to you by NextGear.

NextGear Don will be your contact for the meet.

Vendors and Exhibitors please contact NextGear Don for details. His email address is: Don_Napier@NextGearInc.com

We are working on the meet website:
www.ImportAlliance.org

This year we are going real big! We are expecting atleast 1000 cars this year. Import Alliance is teaming up with multiple websites and crews including Nissan Forums | Infiniti Forums by NICOclub.com, the original Nissan Forum for true enthusiasts. and | Home to the 99-00 civic si's. We will be adding a lot of new information about the meet so make sure you come back to the first of ]this thread for additional information.

Last year we had people from 17 states come to our meet and are expecting people to caravan together this summer.

We will be posting up the starting places and routes of the caravans coming to Nashville for the Import Alliance 2007 meet. There are threads for the caravans starting to be posted on www.ImportAlliance.org.

We will be charging $1.00 per person for admittance to the meet. We are doing this to offset the price of the stadium. (Dig it out from under your seat)

The dates: July 14th and 15th.

On the 14th we will be kicking it in downtown Nashville partying and such!
There are races at the fairgrounds on friday night $5 to spectate $10 to race for all who are interested ill post the directions later. It's 8mins from the hotel.

The 15th is the actual meet!

Happenings at the meet:

1. We will be having seminars through out the day. We will have special guest speakers that will be giving demonstrations and talking about current topics.

2. There will be contests that people will be able to participate in during the day.

3. We are having a DynoDynamics dyno for everyone to test their cars. It will cost $50.00 for 2 pulls.

4. We are also having a section for a swap meet. Please bring your parts for sale.

5. There will be local and national vendors at the meet showing off there products and services.

6. We will be having contest for everyone to particapate.

7. We may have a DRIFT EXHIBITION at the meet also. We are working on getting this ok'd with the Titans Stadium.

The Place: Downtown Nashville at the Tennessee Titans Stadium(LP Field) in parking lot R next to the pedestrian Bridge.

Map: 1 Titans Way Nashville, TN 37213-1234, US

We are arriving at 10 a.m. on July 15th and staying until the last person leaves.

Hotel Info: Holiday inn express on broadway in downtown nashville
Mapquest: 920 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37203 from wherever your coming from the phone # is 615-244-0150 to reserve a room

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the name implies this is going to be open to all imports so invite your friends as well.

So what do you all think?

Can we get a Fit Invasion going here?

Here's the list. Copy and paste it and add your name to the list if you plan on going. Lets see how many we can get.

1. 2hot6ft2
2. RickyGD

Last edited by 2hot6ft2; 06-13-2007 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Addition to list of members going to meet.
Old 05-31-2007, 08:37 PM
5 Year Member
Interesting, right in my back yard.....

Old 06-01-2007, 04:19 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Spule 4
Interesting, right in my back yard.....
That should make it easy for you then.

Old 06-01-2007, 07:40 PM
5 Year Member
I used to go to the Carlisle Import shows (and show a car) in the 1980s and early 1990s. They were fun, but the last car show I went to in the Nashville area (EuroFest, down in Franklin in 2005) was exceptionally boring. Not sure if the shows have changed or my interests have in the past years.

I will check out the link and see the matrix of what will be going on.

Old 06-05-2007, 05:15 PM
5 Year Member
Thought there might be more interest in this than there appears to be.

Old 06-11-2007, 08:59 AM
I might be interested in this since it's right where I live. I'll be sure to post here if I decide to go.

Old 06-11-2007, 08:07 PM
5 Year Member
I might be up for this, also!

Old 06-11-2007, 08:45 PM
5 Year Member
That makes 3 maybes. My brother may go if he can and he lives in Missouri he has a Scion Xb he's real proud of. My Daughter and her Husband want to go too.

Old 06-12-2007, 07:16 PM
For the people who are close and say I might go, GO! This will be the biggest meet ever in the east coast. I'll be there and I can't wait!

Old 06-13-2007, 04:39 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by RickyGD
For the people who are close and say I might go, GO! This will be the biggest meet ever in the east coast. I'll be there and I can't wait!
That makes 2. I'll add you to the list RickyGD.

Old 04-09-2008, 05:41 PM
I'm def goin! Me and Rickygd should be riding together
he's dating my best friendddd.

and my fiance, by then husband, will be behind me with a hatch, and a bunch of other pplz from bham

Old 04-09-2008, 06:07 PM
5 Year Member
Little late

Originally Posted by ~murr~
I'm def goin! Me and Rickygd should be riding together
he's dating my best friendddd.

and my fiance, by then husband, will be behind me with a hatch, and a bunch of other pplz from bham
This was for the 2007 meet. The meet this year being 2008 will be at the Nashville Superspeedway in Nashville, TN on the 26th and 27th of July. Check their web site for more info here. importalliance.org

Last year was pretty cool. Lots of nice cars and good people.

Old 04-09-2008, 06:32 PM
5 Year Member
yeah i will be there this year. i met rickygd and murr at the IA fall meet. hope to see them again and a lot of other fit freakers. i will be there with my crew but i wanna park with the fits this year, i had an accord last year and i remember the huge line of fits. i wanted one SO bad and this year i have one so i wanna be in that line fo sho!

Old 04-09-2008, 08:19 PM
5 Year Member
I'll be there!

Old 04-09-2008, 09:20 PM
Originally Posted by ZacCarter
I'll be there!

duh! you better take some frikin pics of my car.
oor
ill stealz your fiT

Old 04-09-2008, 09:54 PM
5 Year Member
I'll be there this year w/ StunnaBen (one of the event organizers). Looking forward to seeing Ricky and his blue shorts that he always seems to have on. lol

Old 04-09-2008, 11:10 PM
Originally Posted by unFITone
I'll be there this year w/ StunnaBen (one of the event organizers). Looking forward to seeing Ricky and his blue shorts that he always seems to have on. lol

ben and i are friends!! haah he's the photographer for my wedding this summer

suppose to be goin to eibach meet out in cali, with him, but nooo i'm gettin married and don't have the money for that now haha

Old 04-10-2008, 12:37 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by ZacCarter
I'll be there!
welcome zac! PLEASE tell me you got a fit!?

Old 04-10-2008, 09:31 AM
5 Year Member
Yes sir! NHBP FTW!

Old 04-10-2008, 09:33 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by ~murr~
ben and i are friends!! haah he's the photographer for my wedding this summer

suppose to be goin to eibach meet out in cali, with him, but nooo i'm gettin married and don't have the money for that now haha
yeah he mentioned that. I'm gonna be making the trip out to Eibach w/ him this year. Should be fun.

Quick Reply: Import Alliance 2007 Nashville TN July 14th and 15th at the TN Titans Stadium