Car Shows, Events, and Racing Announcements, discussions, news reports, and pictures for Car Shows, Race Events, Media Events, and Group Drive Events. Please post Event Location in the Thread Title since this is an International Forum!

December 2007 Fit of the Month Contest!

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 01:48 AM

Sponsored by FitFreak.net!

December Contest Theme:

Fit Winter Activities: Do you keep your fit garaged and away from the elements during the winter? Or do you drive to the mountains every weekend because you love to ski or snowboard? Whether you love winter or live where it never gets cold we want to hear how you use your Fit during the winter months?

Do you Ski or Surf? Hike or Sled?
The lucky entry will receive the prizes listed below.

To enter this contest, please include:

1) At least 3 Pictures of your fit. Action shots, and pictures capturing you and how you use your Fit during the winter months. As always extra points given for creative photography.

2) Write-up (at least 50 words) about how you use your Fit during the winter.

The Goods:

The grand prize winner will receive :

Description: Honda All weather floor mats, All weather Cargo area mat and color accents for window switches and gauge cluster.

Contest is open to all Fit owners in North America.

Get your entries in before January 15!

Old 12-03-2007, 09:27 AM
5 Year Member
What about us guys in Florida where we don't see the white stuff?
This is discrimination, lol.

Old 12-04-2007, 01:42 PM
June 2007 2nd Place Fit of the Month Winner
Shoot don't feel bad over in florida, Im just minutes from Lake Tahoe and we haven't seen much yet. I don't even think any resorts are open yet. I didn't even get a pass this year because I figured there would be no snow. But if we do get some I'll make sure to post some pics here for the contest.
By the FitFreak.com rocks for holding these "Fit of the Month" contests.

Old 12-04-2007, 01:59 PM
5 Year Member
I will be entering this month's contest. I have been skiing since I was a yougin

Old 12-05-2007, 04:08 AM
5 Year Member
just notices the sticker on the TW Fit is Photoshop on it......haha....

Old 12-05-2007, 05:04 AM

ITS SUPPOSE TO ME (dot) net
=[

Old 12-06-2007, 12:27 PM
iHardpark
hahaha well i live in the sunshine sate Miami Florida actually. so we don't see a hint of snow or anything it might be cold 3 days out of the whole winter season. but during this time of year i use my car to commute from place like work and to chill with my friends. and also in this time of year my car also gets a few free parts (gotta love x-mas). i also might use it if its not raining or if it aint to cold out to go to our beautiful beaches to go skim boarding of skate boring around south beach or north beach. and that basically how i use my fit for the winter and year round as well.

and here are some pics of my fit

Last edited by towelie; 01-12-2008 at 10:44 AM.
Old 12-07-2007, 09:25 PM
5 Year Member
eh ... wat hav u done to my car!

Old 12-08-2007, 02:50 AM
5 Year Member
haha. i just notice that the website on the side skirt says fitfreak.COM rather then fitfreak.NET. =] fitfreak.com is a non-existing website.

Old 12-08-2007, 05:07 PM
Originally Posted by koolkevin1107
haha. i just notice that the website on the side skirt says fitfreak.COM rather then fitfreak.NET. =] fitfreak.com is a non-existing website.

i stated it first i win
=]
hahaha

Old 12-10-2007, 05:51 AM
5 Year Member
okay - i love my new center console armrest, but DAAAAAYYYYUUUUMM I shoulda waited for this one!
those floormats and cargo mat would have seen plenty of good use!
and the trim pieces would be nice too.
Good luck everyone.

(I might submit something for the heck of it, but I haven't done much traveling since the last contest so I don't have many fun adventure shots...)

Old 12-15-2007, 02:46 PM
My Honda Fit Winter

Winter has been very exciting for my and my Fit. Since the wife and I just moved from Florida to Oklahoma, this is offcially my first real Winter. We mainly use the Fit to get to work and its does it job great. I just love how you can just stuff the Fit with as much grocery you throw at it and it keeps asking for more. Even the big family dog is comfortable in the Fit and thats a crazy thing. Since modifacations don't start till the new year its just a waiting game untill this blows over.. We even gave the Fit a nickname, Optimus. It just a champ and we our proud of our car.

This is for you Florida Guys:

End of Summer 2007:

105 Degrees
First Ice Storm:

Looks like Glass HUH SCRAPPING FOR HOURS
Winter Storm 2007:

Playing with Optimus

The wife joins on the fun

Going to Work

Enjoying the Weather

The family Dog
Me!!!!!!!!
One for the Road

Old 12-16-2007, 12:50 AM
iHardpark
dam from hot ass Florida to that good luck dude lol

Old 12-19-2007, 01:22 PM
5 Year Member
i usually keep my car in the garage but ever since my sister moving all of appartment stuff are in the garage... here is my Fit brought this past august just about 7500 miles on it. of course with a couple of mods
for starters i got the fujita cold air, Megan Headers and mid-pipe, and HKS axle back, skunk2s springs, Xennith Xennons 6000k low beam HID's, Piaa 2500k fog light, Seibon C.F oem hood, spoon sh!fter... pretty much dont do much in the winter but will try for the first time snowboarding...
front view...

engine bay...

My old truck and my new Toy...

it wants to fly...

Old 01-10-2008, 06:32 AM
Alright well let me start off by sayin my name is Joshua and this 07 MR fit sport Ruby. I am living in North Carolina right now but am originally from Wisconsin so i know pleanty about snow. I use my car as the daily driver and tripster. I put in an aftermarket nav system so it really helps out when i decide i know a shortcut it saves me and brings me back. haha. As you can tell in the pics i do take very good care of her and typically dedicate my sunday morning to a good wash and vac. I have pretty minor mods so far but have big plans in the future for it. I do baby my car but i always remember that it is still a car and to use it for what it was made for. Heres my pics after a good scrub down, clay barring, and wax job. to bad it only looked that good for about a day. damn rain. lol

joshua

Old 01-14-2008, 01:45 PM
Hello to everybody….!
I wish you all the best for the New Year.!!

I do not now if I can enter to this competition as I am to far away from all of you, but I decided to post my pictures of my Honda Jazz.
As you can see I am from Greece, a Mediterranean country which means that we do not have winter like most of you have every year.
Well ok we do have rain but this only for 3 months approximately….Of course all the mountains do have snow but there are far away from where I live.
Therefore during the winter months I keep my jazz in my fridge, in order for it to understand a little bit of low temperatures.
Always fresh and cold

This is my Honda Jazz in reality

Old 01-14-2008, 01:54 PM
June 2007 2nd Place Fit of the Month Winner
I think we have a wiener!! Literally! ^^^^^^^^^^^

Old 01-14-2008, 08:36 PM
My winter Fit adventures

Normally for my FIT and I, winter means a break from the taxing Orlando heat and sun. It's that time of year where I can finally put down the windows without feeling like I'm opening the gates to Inferno. I love playing sports during these cooler months, especially as lacrosse season picks up.

That brings me right to my explanation as to how I use my FIT during the winter. I tore my ACL playing lacrosse last year and for those of you familiar to this situation, I am pretty much out of commission for the season. Luckily, even a FIT can hold a big guy like me and my big hulking brace comfortably! My girlfriend has been enjoying the FIT for now as a chauffeur, but there's always a silver lining: my new preferred parking hanger!

yes, it's as painful as it looks....

it was almost three days since I saw my FIT again!

THE PERKS! ironically enough, my hanger matches as well!

Last edited by fit_2_fcuk; 01-14-2008 at 09:31 PM.
Old 01-14-2008, 08:45 PM
Good Luck to everyone! Its soon to be the 15th~

Old 01-14-2008, 09:06 PM
if i lose to the fit thats humping meat in the freezer im gonna cry . jk. good luck everyone!!!

Quick Reply: December 2007 Fit of the Month Contest!