Car Shows, Events, and Racing Announcements, discussions, news reports, and pictures for Car Shows, Race Events, Media Events, and Group Drive Events. Please post Event Location in the Thread Title since this is an International Forum!

Charlotte Honda Meet

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2008, 08:20 PM
5 Year Member
Charlotte Honda Meet

Got this off Honda-Tech and was hoping to get some FitFreaker's out there.
Here's the original link...
Honda-Tech.com: Southeast: Hendrick Honda + Stunnaben Collab = Hendrick After Hours

The end of the summer just got a little bit more hot thanks to Hendrick Honda, as they are planning to throw one of the largest meets on the east coast this year.

StunnaBEN and Hendrick Honda present to you...
WHAT: Hendrick After Hours!
DATE: August 30th, 2008
TIME: 8:00pm to 12:00am
PRICE: FREE to ALL (including food too!)

Hendrick Honda of Charlotte
8901 South Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28273
(704) 552-2090

We have the whole lot, and it will be lit crazy bright for us on this night. Come out, bring your whip, and party with us!

Supporting:
Honda Tuning

Toyo Tires

SPEEDING is a NO, NO CRAZY driving, NO BURNOUTS, NO FIGHTING, NO Alcohol.

We want to have a fun time, but a safe time while doing so. There will be police on hand to make sure the lot stays safe, and there is no problems with theft or bad elements.

There will be free food and drinks at this meet. I will give more details at a later date.

There will be a DJ on the spot spinning all night long, we bring the afterhours spot to you!

The showroom will be open, showcasing a few of the hottest Hondas in the area.

We are giving out stuff all night, and there may even be a raffle. Stay tuned for more info on this, as i will be updating weekly.

Booth spots are available for vendors. PM me or email me at Stunnaben@hotmail.com for more info on this.

We will be giving out custom made awards from this meet to the best cars in each class. We are going to mix it up though, because no one wants just a trophy. These will be fun, and we will be looking at what the shows dont.

The hottest cars will be parked in the front, b4 anyone asks. If you want to park with your buddies in group parking, get there together, but if your car is primered, steeleyd up, and whatnot, you wont be parking in our main front row parking area. Use your own judgement.

in a nutshell
1. Parkinglot with over 250 spots, and a rear parking deck as well.
2. Its open to all cars, so it is not a Honda ONLY meet. Bring your buds with the other makes!
3. Best part, its at night! Yes, from 8pm til 12am this meet will def have all of the attention of Charlotte.

Last edited by unFITone; 07-10-2008 at 08:22 PM. Reason: add info
Old 07-10-2008, 09:34 PM
5 Year Member
I`ll be there for this one.

Old 07-11-2008, 12:18 AM
5 Year Member
sweet! i'm so not missing this one. get to see some cool cars and finally meet some other fit guys. it'll be sweet!

Old 08-29-2008, 08:35 PM
5 Year Member
Tomorrow is the day, who`s gonna make it to the show?

Old 08-30-2008, 12:07 AM
5 Year Member
well i'm going fo sho! a buddy of mine and his girl (he is on importsnc) are taking their black si sedan. another friend of mine is coming with me, though he wants to see if he can get his sister in law to let him borrow her si sedan.

he is riding with me, so that will determine if i take my stock fit or not.

Old 08-30-2008, 12:05 PM
5 Year Member
so no one is a-showing? come one guys! check in, i wanna know which fit freaks i can go chat with. unfitone, if you go i'll recongize your car on sight, so hope to see you (and anybody else) there!

Old 08-30-2008, 04:33 PM
5 Year Member
Well I guess it`s just you and me and maybe Danny.

Old 08-30-2008, 06:16 PM
wait. theres another one soon? or is this just old and someone didnt look at the date?

Old 08-30-2008, 06:51 PM
5 Year Member
This is today @ 8:00 pm.

Old 08-30-2008, 06:55 PM
oh damn tonight? shiiit if i would have known it was then i would have come. i might leave now. 8pm is kinda late to start isnt it?

Old 08-31-2008, 01:34 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by BMX RACR
Well I guess it`s just you and me and maybe Danny.

bmx what color fit do you drive? and what of danny?

i saw a base vbp, a taffeta white with hfp rims, (guys didn't seem to interact with anyone else but who they came with though) and a nice ssm with bronze rotas and red emblems. i snapped pics of all and tired to make it obvious so that if the owner was around we could chat.

but alas no luck.

it was an awesome meet though!

i rode with one of my buddies in his sister in laws si sedan, i didn't take my fit, which now i'm kinda happy i didn't since i am mod less.

Old 08-31-2008, 04:03 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by eldaino
a nice ssm with bronze rotas and red emblems. i snapped pics of all and tired to make it obvious so that if the owner was around we could chat.
That was BMX RACR's (Fred's) car. I didn't get a chance to make it out. Had some last minute issues to take care of. Really wanted to go though. Post pics when you get a chance.

Old 08-31-2008, 06:15 PM
5 Year Member
Yea, the SSM with bronze c10`s is mine, I had to leave at 9:15 to pick up my parents at the airport. Sorry I didn`t get to meet up with ya.

Old 09-01-2008, 03:46 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by BMX RACR
Yea, the SSM with bronze c10`s is mine, I had to leave at 9:15 to pick up my parents at the airport. Sorry I didn`t get to meet up with ya.

hey its ok man! there is always a next time. did you see a ruffled looking young man sporting a black and yellow batman t-shirt? that was me, i figured it would help me look obvious.

i understand when you got stuff to take care of though man, priorties are priorities. and your parents are your parents!

i got some decent pics of your car, i have been trying to post them, but every uploading service i use has taken forever and a day!

i wish that fitfreak would let us just post pics directly in the forum!