Car Shows, Events, and Racing Announcements, discussions, news reports, and pictures for Car Shows, Race Events, Media Events, and Group Drive Events. Please post Event Location in the Thread Title since this is an International Forum!

Mid-West Chapter Micro Image Car Club

Old 10-01-2009, 08:58 PM
Mid-West Chapter Micro Image Car Club

Hi all,
I am starting up a new Micro Image Car Club Chapter and I want to let everyone know they are welcome to join. This club allows all people with all makes and models of Micro Car to join (xA/xb/bB/xD, Fit/Jazz, Yaris/Vitz, Versa, Cube) bounce ideas off other enthusiasts and see what other groups are doing to their cars. There are no fees and you are not required to come to a set number of events or meets (it’s a club not a cult). I will be hosting meets around the Dallas, Fort Worth area to get things started and going. The meets are going to be monthly and I am going to try and host a couple of car shows next year. I am hoping to hold the first meet in Nov. I’m still working on a date and will keep everyone updated on this. If any of you have any questions or comments please feel free to openly discuss or PM me if you like.

This is the site it is going to be hosted through:

www.microimageonline.com/forums/

This is a direct link to the Car Club Thread:

www.microimageonline.com/forums/events-meets/447-mid-west-chapter-micro-image-car-club.html#post4180

Nick

Old 10-02-2009, 04:52 PM
5 Year Member
Texas is southwest, not midwest.

Old 10-02-2009, 07:33 PM
Just because I am starting it in Texas does not mean that I am not going to try and do events in other states. Have you heard of Import Alliance? People travel all over the United States and even from Canada to go to it. If everything is going well here in Texas I will try to get an events going in other states. I don't mind traveling. Where are you and how far are you willing to travel? I may try to get an event around you if things are going well.