Car Shows, Events, and Racing Announcements, discussions, news reports, and pictures for Car Shows, Race Events, Media Events, and Group Drive Events. Please post Event Location in the Thread Title since this is an International Forum!

Modball Rally 2011! News!

Old 05-12-2011, 07:25 AM
Modball Rally 2011! News!

Hi everyone,

BOSTON to MONTREAL, OTTAWA, TORONTO, NIAGARA FALLS and NEW YORK!

Enter two cars from this forum before June 11th and receive $1000 off Per Car!

This event is open to any modified car. This event is first come first serve, maximum 100 cars. To guarantee your place in the Modball Rally please fill out the entry form online.

$1495 Per Person – Minimum two people per car, no maximum. $495 Deposit secures your team, entry fee balance due July 1st 2011.

INCLUDED IN YOUR ENTRY FEE:
- 4/5 Star Hotel Accommodation
- VIP Entry to all Parties
- Full Modball decal pack
- Team packs and sponsor giveaways
- Launch Party in Boston
- Awards Ceremony in New York

VEHICLE RULES:
Any modified car is accepted. In previous rallies we’ve had a hearse, skylines, Civics, a fire truck, monster trucks, Maserati’s, almost everything, we encourage drivers to be as creative as possible!

SPONSORSHIP
- You can have as many of your own team sponsors as you wish.
- Once you have placed all official Modball stickers on your car you can add all the stickers from your sponsors, no limits on size.

For more entry information please visit this page http://www.modball.com/enter-now/usa/

Check out the last USA rally here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoQD3eN_5qg

We look forward to welcoming you to the rally of a lifetime!

If you have any questions regarding the rally please contact us on team@modball.com

Modball Team

Old 06-03-2011, 12:39 AM
5 Year Member
the OP will probably never see this post but this looks kick ass, if i lived east coast i'd run this, where's all the support for this, i've never heard of this till now and if they ever do it again on the west coast (or within 15 hours drive) I'M THERE
It's not hard to drum up sponsors to pay atleast some of the entry fee if your willing to put their logo all over your car
these guys paid for my tires, new helmet, entry fee, and tuning! oh and a full detail after the race so i could race the redline time attack at millers two years ago, all you have to do is ask and be willing to decal up your ride for a few weeks

i hope someone with a fit, or atleast this community supports this rally, i'd be willing to throw in a giant FITFREAK.NET (i mean huge like the size of your roof) decal to anyone that shows me they have a reservation and is attending this rally

any takers? PM me

Old 06-06-2011, 09:45 AM
Hi FitFreaks!

Who's signed up for some East Coast mayhem? Early booking will guarantee starting grid priority and also you will receive $1000 off each car entered! why not?

Enter here today! USA ENTRY FORM « Modball

Modball