Car Shows, Events, and Racing Announcements, discussions, news reports, and pictures for Car Shows, Race Events, Media Events, and Group Drive Events. Please post Event Location in the Thread Title since this is an International Forum!

SoCal Fits & Friends Meet Pics - May Edition

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2014, 01:13 PM
Administrator
Arrow SoCal Fits & Friends Meet Pics - May Edition

This was another successful meet with a great turnout and even a few guys were able to attend from San Diego. Hopefully we can keep this turnout going forward and even add a few more cars next month.

Enjoy the pics!

Pretty good turnout for a Saturday night in May, was still chilly believe it or not!

Starting out with Kenny's Fit, can't wait to see what he has in store since he has a new set of Coils already ready for his build

Always nice to see Mike's Note, back to stock for the upcoming Tanabe R&D day

Yours truly, looking lower since I parked on the opposite side of the parking lot this meet lol

Erik and his clean setup, he had a new wing that I neglected to get a photo of, (fail on my part)

Nice to see Zuriel's Fit with the recently re-wrapped roof in gloss black

Good to see Kevin after an absence for a few meets

Also glad to see my fellow photog Max and his clean TW. Such a classic setup on RPF1's

Rocco drove all the way out from San Diego with his really nice setup GD on Volk RE30's, this looked really good!

Tony was able to join us with his Veloster, was the first time I really got to see it in person and I really liked the overall package.

Nice to see Eric from my Z meet able to attend this meet with his Miata!

Jeff was able to bring out his GD that he has had for awhile and has really kept it in great condition

Nice to see Juan, he of course is on another set of taillights but I forgot to photograph them (doh!)

Good to see Luis again after he was able to attend our last meet with his cool Versa

Nice to see Ron again, he was able to Plast-dip his wheels since the last time I saw his car.

Good to see Don again, looks like he took off his hood vinyl which I just noticed lol

Another member all the way from San Diego, really classy setup

Good to see Genji for a moment, his setup is so unique!

Andrew also was able to make an appearance, definitely one of my favorite setups

Last but not least, Mike and his clean G35 were able to make an appearance, such a classy setup!

Old 05-12-2014, 01:26 PM
Administrator
Here are the pics that Zeebrah took as well:

Old 05-12-2014, 03:10 PM
Super Moderator

The rest of the shots I have are here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/229442...7644215034677/

Old 05-12-2014, 04:48 PM
Administrator

Old 05-14-2014, 09:24 PM
5 Year Member
These are awesome guys. The pics look great. Looking forward to the next meet.

Old 05-16-2014, 08:05 AM
Super Moderator
Terrific pics!!! Thanks for the share. Most of the Fits I see on the island are basic stock. As yes, you are all from CA. State with the best looking cars to go with the even better looking women!!!

Great looking set-ups. Ya all got my mind ticking on what add-ons to start with.

Just can't do the lowering as the bump in our driveway entrance will ruin front lips. Nah, I'm lying. Fear that the wife won't ride with me if its stiffer than stock!!! Gotta make her happy or no fund allocation for extra items!!! LOL!!!

Last edited by ROTTBOY; 05-16-2014 at 08:08 AM.
Old 05-16-2014, 10:03 AM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by ROTTBOY
Terrific pics!!! Thanks for the share. Most of the Fits I see on the island are basic stock. As yes, you are all from CA. State with the best looking cars to go with the even better looking women!!!

Great looking set-ups. Ya all got my mind ticking on what add-ons to start with.

Just can't do the lowering as the bump in our driveway entrance will ruin front lips. Nah, I'm lying. Fear that the wife won't ride with me if its stiffer than stock!!! Gotta make her happy or no fund allocation for extra items!!! LOL!!!
Our pleasure

I love HI! I know there isn't as big of a scene there but there are members here and others from HI that I look up too. They're all on bags so you should go that route if you want to drop! Haha.

Old 05-16-2014, 07:28 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by ROTTBOY

I thought my wife would hate the suspension especially the spring rate I went, but she loves it. Problem is she's not to cautious with the bumps which is why you see that beautiful lip missing all that paint and the bend in the bumper. Oh well it's a race car hahaha.