car show at PPIR, thats Pikes Peak International Speedway next weekend on June 8th - Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Go Back  Unofficial Honda FIT Forums > Fit Forums & Clubs > America Central > Colorado Community
Reload this Page >

car show at PPIR, thats Pikes Peak International Speedway next weekend on June 8th

car show at PPIR, thats Pikes Peak International Speedway next weekend on June 8th

Old 05-31-2013, 02:43 AM
5 Year Member

I thought about going to this until I realized I was going to the GoodGuys Colorado Nationals all that weekend looking for a new project car for me and my bro. should be sweet though, if any one goes post up some pics k

and if you don't know Automotive Enthusiasts United | Revvolution.com yet and you live in Colorado your missing out. they pretty much have the whole rocky mountain car scene over there, car shows, car meets, clubs you name it. it's all there whatever your into, check em out and find them on Facebook as well.

Old 06-04-2013, 02:29 PM
5 Year Member
...bump...

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.