Italian Honda jazz GD5 2003 is searching for spare parts/site/used parts

Old 10-06-2013, 08:24 AM
Italian Honda jazz GD5 2003 is searching for spare parts/site/used parts

hello everyone, I think I'm one of the few Italians who has a honda jazz gd, I would change it a little 'but in Italy i cant find anything (especially for jazz) you would know help me with some website that sell at a good price?
or someone sells spare parts and used?
(interiors / exterior)
ps: sorry for my macaroni english.

Old 10-07-2013, 12:46 PM
up........................

Old 10-10-2013, 03:49 AM
5 Year Member
Create a list of parts that you want and maybe a price that you want to pay and people can respond with what they have.

Old 10-10-2013, 04:27 AM
this site...

make a thread "WTB"

Old 10-10-2013, 04:42 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by _iFit
this site...

make a thread "WTB"

yeah good idea "WTB" means Want to Buy

in the meantime check this sale out if you haven't got the sport facelift version this would be good:

Honda Jazz Sport Bodykit 2002-2008 | eBay

Also create a build thread with pictures of the car now so we can see the progress and input suggestions and praise

Old 10-10-2013, 09:17 AM
yep, ur right,
im searching for:
-Front grill without logo,
- exhaust etc (tuv/ce with paper certified maybe, here in italy we have s*it rules my friends were blocked by police, so its better with)
- front/rear bodylip or bodykit
-sport trim/suspansion
-front or rear light led
- could not care a bit all, im contact with other m8 always with same car .. so just propose!

i have other few question:
what are the differences between my version(italia/eu with iDSI motor) and the American(vtec i know)? exterior differents? i can also use some parts for my car from america?
i will got some problem if i buy some bodykit jazz/fit 04-07 with my 02-04 style(iknow stereo fitting are differents only right?)?
btw, here is some pic i have now;
http://distilleryimage2.s3.amazonaws...0a9f13e2_7.jpg
http://distilleryimage4.s3.amazonaws...0a1fb70a_7.jpg
http://distilleryimage0.s3.amazonaws...0ae91343_7.jpg

Old 10-11-2013, 12:05 AM
5 Year Member
yep, ur right,
im searching for:
-Front grill without logo,

Try this:

HONDA 2001-2008 FIT JDM JAZZ GD1 GD2 GD3 FRONT MESH GRILLE | eBay

- exhaust etc (tuv/ce with paper certified maybe, here in italy we have s*it rules my friends were blocked by police, so its better with)
- front/rear bodylip or bodykit

-sport trim/suspansion
-front or rear light led

Check my thread as I have links here for the front and rear lights:

https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/euro...z-fit-gd1.html

- could not care a bit all, im contact with other m8 always with same car .. so just propose!

i have other few question:
what are the differences between my version(italia/eu with iDSI motor) and the American(vtec i know)?

It's a 1.5 VTEC engine and the gearbox is larger too with larger bearings so parts are not interchangeable.

exterior differents?
Longer front end

i can also use some parts for my car from america?

Yes but check first also they can make parts to fit your car just specify it is JDM / UKDM is the same apart from the driver's side is different in Italy.

i will got some problem if i buy some bodykit jazz/fit 04-07 with my 02-04

Only with the fitment of the black plastic in the wheel lining as the "sport body kit is wider and a different shape" Zip ties solves this issue or buy the wheel linings to match. I recommend the HONDA body kit because it looks good you can get splitters to fit the shape and it's made form ABS plastic so will no break easily unlike FRP.

style(iknow stereo fitting are differents only right?)?
btw, here is some pic i have now;
http://distilleryimage2.s3.amazonaws...0a9f13e2_7.jpg
http://distilleryimage4.s3.amazonaws...0a1fb70a_7.jpg
http://distilleryimage0.s3.amazonaws...0ae91343_7.jpg

Old 10-12-2013, 08:19 AM
5 Year Member
that is the problem for us in europe...
Nothing for jazz...
GD5??which model is?? 1.3??

Old 10-12-2013, 08:37 AM
thank you for the advice b-boystance I was thinking to buy a bodylip to add to my current bumper (like the photo on the link u just sended);
for ur topic:
1) i dont have fov light (u can see the picture i send), but im near to install led strip on the same place like DRM light, or standard led DRM light.. (I'm thinking about, but using another free button to install into center of the console)

the passage about stereo AUX for OEM of your topic I had already done when I was with the stereo OEM honda (photo that I give you) I now have a 1din aftermarket, I'm waiting to take a 2din alpine...

i love ur car style into ur facebook, its a standard 1.4 idsi?? or u upgrade with? How did you find all those pieces?
here in italy i cant find enything wtff

Old 10-12-2013, 08:40 AM
im JUST 1.246 lol, with k&n panel filter no-more for now, I wanted to put the cone filter but I have not found anyone in my area that gave me some "ideas" only s*cken vw, audi, german car here F0k!! :/

Old 10-12-2013, 08:52 AM
@b-boy i have a shop here who sell headlight honda jazz 02- crome (halo light) @150€ + ship if someone interested..

Old 10-15-2013, 07:44 AM
upp.....................

Old 10-17-2013, 11:51 AM
up..................

Old 10-17-2013, 12:21 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by jazzman
that is the problem for us in europe...
Nothing for jazz...
GD5??which model is?? 1.3??
Eλα φιλε... Ωραιο Jazz εχεις.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_Fit
Originally Posted by from wiki
===Models===
The Fit is sold in 6 variations. All Fit/Jazz models throughout the world utilize one of seven or more distinct codes. They are found in the vehicle’s identification number ([[VIN]]):
Fit/Jazz
*GD1: 1.3 L L13A i-DSI [[Inline-four engine]] 2WD (Europe: 1.4L)
*GD2: 1.3 L L13A i-DSI [[Inline-four engine]] 4WD (Japan only)
*GD3: 1.5 L L15A VTEC [[Inline-four engine]] 2WD
*GD4: 1.5 L L15A VTEC [[Inline-four engine]] 4WD (Japan only)
*GD5: 1.2 L L12A [[Inline-four engine]] (Europe)
*GE3: 1.3 L L13A i-DSI [[Inline-four engine]] 2WD (2007 Europe 1.4L model. Made in China)
[[Honda City|City/Fit Aria]]:
*GD6: 1.3 L L13A i-DSI [[Inline-four engine]] 2WD (Fit-Aria)
*GD7: 1.3 L L13A i-DSI [[Inline-four engine]] 4WD (Fit-Aria)
*GD8: 1.5 L L15A i-DSI/VTEC [[Inline-four engine]] 2WD (Fit-Aria)
*GD9: 1.5 L L15A i-DSI/VTEC [[Inline-four engine]] 4WD (Fit-Aria)
OP, for OEM Honda parts you can check out lings in the UK ( Honda Car Parts / Genuine Honda Parts | Honda Cars | Honda Motorcycles | Honda Power Products | Lings Honda ), they ship worldwide, also japanparts.com (you'll need the part # and will have to send them an email).

As for aftermarket upgrades, why not just buy directly from Japan? You can use rakuten to buy and have tenso forward the package to you (worldwide). check this thread on how to order ---> https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/2nd-...al-market.html
You could also use japanparts.com to order aftermarket parts it will be more expensive than rakuten, but a little easier.

*** Edit: Also remember your (EU) version of the Jazz can utilize the JDM aero parts (front & rear bumpers, etc). The US (North American) GD's have longer front & rear bumpers due to US safety regulations, so these will not be a direct swap.

Last edited by FitStir; 10-17-2013 at 12:43 PM.
Old 10-17-2013, 02:45 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by davejjs
@b-boy i have a shop here who sell headlight honda jazz 02- crome (halo light) @150€ + ship if someone interested..
can you tell me where can i see these??

Old 10-18-2013, 09:37 AM
tnx to all for help me,
@jazzman here: (Faro Headlight Honda Jazz, 02- chrome | eBay) i can ask for EU ship if u need,
@Fitstir tnx, i have GD5: 1.2 L L12A [[Inline-four engine]] (Europe),
then if i buy something i can put only UK/EUparts, i can also buy fit Japan Version?
becouse the written GD5 is avoided in almost all the sites I checked lol,
for now i dont need jenuine parts, maybe just a few new radio clips for the new mask but im searching for some used parts,
japan market are realy expensive, and italy so many times its cutted off for shipment ,
rakuten I tried it but typing honda jazz or honda fit or anything like me, no so much product come out.. maybe i need to change what i write?
japanparts have many things!!, but the prices are very high, with only one "lip" on them, I can buy a full bodykit from other site .eu , but i know its japan "paradise" already added to favorite eheh :P,

I have not read all on the forum because my short time doesnt permise me ( i work all night), but you would have nothing else to advise me to visit / or read me?
sections indicated?
or also some other Italian or im the only one? : (

tnx to all realy," im a poor jazz/fit owner alone in italy i think lol "

Old 10-18-2013, 11:11 AM
5 Year Member
davejjs, the US front and rear bumpers and other parts in those areas are not the same as the rest of the world. Those parts definitely won't be a direct swap. Other parts from the US will probably work like interior, maybe some exhausts/intakes... you have to double check for specifics parts.

I know you don't have time, but do a search on JDM conversions on this site for the GD3, there was several of them which outline minor differences between the versions. You have to search them & read them to get the full picture, pretty much any question you will have, you can find the answer to on here. It just takes time to search, read, and research.

Same thing with the rakuten link I posted, read through that thread, and you'll get a better understanding. Like for example in that thread the OP mentions tricks to search better, ie. search by GD3, etc. That will narrow your search to parts compatible to your Fit (as opposed to newer generation Fits). You'll still have an abundance of search results, just go through them and see what you want. Pretty much any body kits available to the rest of the world should work on your European version Fit, it's only the US & Canada with the enlarged front & rears.

Old 10-20-2013, 01:41 PM
5 Year Member
Currently in Hong Kong and was researching places to go to for jazz parts or places I can order from in the future check these guys out:
http://eshop.supergt.com.hk/preview/eng/stock.php?partno=&model=fit&bname=HONDA&x=0&y=0
Prices are cheaper than what I normally find in the UK with the advantage of rare/hard to find items.

Old 10-21-2013, 01:09 PM
cool site but... what about this: Welcome to G-ONE AUTO Company
I sent him a couple of emails .. but I did not more respond .. : (Does anyone know or can try it for me?

Old 10-22-2013, 04:26 AM
5 Year Member
B-boystance- have you actually physically checked out SuperGT shop?

I found their website to be very good and full of goodies for the Jazz (both GD and GE) but was slightly disappointed when I located them when I was back in HK during Easter'11 and didnt see that much goods out- it was more of a garage than a shop per se and no one "greeted" me or ask if they could help

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Italian Honda jazz GD5 2003 is searching for spare parts/site/used parts