Fit DIY: Repair & Maintenance Threads discussing repairs and maintenance you can do yourself

OEM Honda Fit Parts for the DIY at wholesale prices

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2012, 07:30 PM
Smile OEM Honda Fit Parts for the DIY at wholesale prices

I am an online parts director for Hondaautopartsonline.com located in the state of Washington. I have been selling parts for Honda for the past three years (3 years prior with a Chrysler group). I was able to convince my new employer (Klein Honda Everett) that they should have an online store that would sell nationwide for wholesale prices. We have just launched our site and we are working on the back end to create a much more appealing website to visit. The site itself works great with diagrams of all Honda parts and is very user friendly. I am tired of paying Google to get the word out so I want to reach out to the tech savvy Honda owners that look to the internet for info and pricing. We are only shipping to American addresses at this time but we are looking to expand in the future.
I have been working for dealerships since I got out of college and it opened my eyes to how overpriced OEM parts are that are sold over the counter. It took the economy taking a major downturn for dealerships to realize that they need to lower their prices. To stop trying to make a large profit off of one person and sell a lot of parts to people while making a low profit.
Our Amazon store does great and we have sold over a million dollars’ worth of parts on it but they are taking 12% of each order which leaves us with about 1-2% profit which as you can imagine is not good business. With our own site we are selling cheaper than our Amazon prices.
I am always available to be contacted with any parts questions you may have. I check e-mail 7 days a week to make sure that the people who need answers get them right away. I have my hand in every aspect of the online business for our company and if you ever have questions you would always be dealing with me. I apologize for the long entry but I want the Honda community to know that what we have is a great deal.
If you just want questions answered about your Honda I am here to help and if you like something on our site and want to buy it then it is original equipment and of the highest standard.
David Selby

Last edited by SELBY; 10-25-2012 at 11:43 AM.
Old 10-25-2012, 12:14 AM
Super Moderator
so how do u accomplish this when your website link doesn't work?

Old 10-25-2012, 11:44 AM
Smile Its Hondaautopartsonline.com

My apologies, the link should work now. The spelling was incorrect on the site name.