Fit Engine Modifications, Motor Swaps, ECU Tuning Reference Library for Engine Modifications, Swaps and Tuning

Tell JRZ (JRZ Suspension Engineering) your dreams :)

Old 05-28-2006, 09:01 AM
5 Year Member
Tell JRZ (JRZ Suspension Engineering) your dreams :)

Talked to the guys at JRZ (JRZ USA) Suspension Engineering about the Fit and they have been considering getting more into the JDM market to compliment their race breed dampers. They told me they have them for the typical WRX and Evo but not much in regards to Honda products but that doesn't mean they wouldn't. Please if you get the chance voice your need for coilovers for the US model Fit, especially since not many manufactures have them for the US model.

Here's a link to contact:
http://www.jrzusa.net/feedback

Look at these pics

Last edited by puma1824; 05-28-2006 at 10:50 AM.
Old 05-28-2006, 10:25 AM
I had never heard of this company before. Seems like a small racing suspension company like MOTON, they got some serious looking suspension. Even if they were to make an application for the Fit, I can almost guarantee you it will be in the $1500 to $2000 range as there stuff is much more sophisticated then even the typical set of JDM coilovers.

Old 05-28-2006, 10:48 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by JDMGD3
I had never heard of this company before. Seems like a small racing suspension company like MOTON, they got some serious looking suspension. Even if they were to make an application for the Fit, I can almost guarantee you it will be in the $1500 to $2000 range as there stuff is much more sophisticated then even the typical set of JDM coilovers.
They told me they are in the process of developing a street/club line more in the price range of the typical h&r, tein, etc line. What are these brands retailing for? The race breed stuff is definitely in a league of their own BUT they had indicated they want to take that technology to the street.

Hey how can it hurt to express an interest to them? I would at least like to have the option of going with different manufactures. Especially since the low USDM choices. Heck I'd even go the Spoon route as long as it's made readily available in the US. I just want my Fit to have options like the "bigger" guys Get rid of (or actually PREVENT) the possible grocery getter image and lets get our Fits known as a potential or even better the best weekend racer car.

Old 05-28-2006, 02:14 PM
Avid FitFreak Poster
Looks like they would be sick, but only for us guys that are planning on tracking it...

Old 05-28-2006, 03:28 PM
Originally Posted by puma1824
They told me they are in the process of developing a street/club line more in the price range of the typical h&r, tein, etc line. What are these brands retailing for? The race breed stuff is definitely in a league of their own BUT they had indicated they want to take that technology to the street.

Hey how can it hurt to express an interest to them? I would at least like to have the option of going with different manufactures. Especially since the low USDM choices. Heck I'd even go the Spoon route as long as it's made readily available in the US. I just want my Fit to have options like the "bigger" guys Get rid of (or actually PREVENT) the possible grocery getter image and lets get our Fits known as a potential or even better the best weekend racer car.
The most basic set of coilovers from well known Japanese tuners, TEIN, Cusco, HKS to name a few minimum retail for no less then about $900 and those usually dont come with aluminum upper plates and usually have fixed dampening with only the ability to adjust the height of the car.

This company seems a bit too serious to make anything that would retail in that price range, I dont see any product from them even if it was an entry level model to be anything less then $1200-$1500 but it would be very high quality stuff indeed, easily meeting or exceeding its Japanese competition.

Old 05-29-2006, 01:55 AM
June 2007 1st Place Fit of the Month Winner
5 Year Member
well sent my message lets see what they say

Old 05-29-2006, 11:14 AM
Four Wheels Enthusiast
5 Year Member
looks expensive.

Old 05-29-2006, 12:48 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by sLiVeRwOrM
looks expensive.
The stuff I had posted is their race stuff which is definitely more BUT they are going to have another line marketed towards street application which "should" be considerably less. Maybe we'll never know. From what I gather it will most likely cost about the same as Spoon/Tein/Bilstein...etc coilovers again IF they decide to do a Fit application.

Old 05-29-2006, 12:58 PM
Master FitFreaker
wow they look dope man

Old 05-30-2006, 08:32 AM
5 Year Member
Keep sending those request

*Maybe if they don't mass produce maybe we can setup a group buy for a custom set.