Fit Engine Modifications, Motor Swaps, ECU Tuning Reference Library for Engine Modifications, Swaps and Tuning

Japan Contacts for Aftermarket Parts

Old 11-15-2014, 11:38 PM
5 Year Member
Japan Contacts for Aftermarket Parts

Need help on a middleman from Japan in getting and shipping aftermarket parts. Is there anyone on this forum that has done this in a request? Whereas...someone may want to order a part from a Japanese company but they only ship locally. So you contact someone on here to order it locally and they ship it to you.

In the Subaru XT6 (Old School Subaru), it's a tight nit community. However, whenever someone needed a part from here (The U.S.), we'd order it and ship it to them after they paid us. Everyone was happy.

Currently, I'm trying to get my hands on a couple of parts but the Japanese websites I'm looking at don't have the option to ship the parts to the U.S. For now, only looking at a throttle controller and cat delete, both J's Racing products. Been talking to a few people but no progress yet. I'm waiting on another response from J's Racing U.S.A.

So...if there is someone here that has a record of doing this, hit me up in PM or post. Much appreciated! Thanks!

And NO...I don't want to sit and wait for the aftermarket to pick up here. I never do this. They are WAY to slow as it is.

Old 11-16-2014, 12:17 AM
5 Year Member
Danyelle from J's USA has always been easy to deal with, you can email her at Msfit1320@gmail.com

Other than that, PM JapanTragic on the site or through his business' website:

About Streeter Corporation

Last edited by mike410b; 11-16-2014 at 10:04 AM.
Old 11-16-2014, 01:21 PM
5 Year Member
I've used Jesse Streeter for something's...

Old 11-16-2014, 03:04 PM
5 Year Member
Huge thanks for the info. I'll see how it goes.

Old 11-17-2014, 11:25 AM
Did you try Ratuken and Nengun? They handle all that for you, I mean the local shipping and then shipping to US.

I support individuals and small businesses, but it's worth a shot if you don't make any headway.

For instance:
http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/p...s-3a2-62k-cba/

Old 11-17-2014, 03:04 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Wanderer.
Did you try Ratuken and Nengun? They handle all that for you, I mean the local shipping and then shipping to US.

I support individuals and small businesses, but it's worth a shot if you don't make any headway.

For instance:
PARTS SHOP 4U | Rakuten Global Market: One minute
I haven't but they'd be my next step if things do not work out. I have sent an email to all the references above and have been in communication with each to some extent. I'm just on the verge of having it ordered. I already have the pricing information for the product and for it to be shipped.

The pricing from both of the sources is $397. Price $330.00 + air shipping from J's Racing Japan $67 Total $397

I'm not saying this part will fit. I'm also not saying that you will not get a check engine light. I'm aware of this though and am willing to take the chance. I'm waiting on final word on exactly how and from whom to order it from and will make it a go. Should hear some info today.

This will be wonderful if we can get it and it fits up good. It'd be awesome if it makes more horsepower/torque. Usable horsepower/torque! I'm happy either way. Low end will help us get to high rpms faster. Power at top end will help make the CVT (Or manual tranny...I didn't forget you guys.) faster period. Win/Win as far as I'm concerned. Will see! Hope all goes well. If not...there'll always be other routes.

mike410b, swade, Wanderer, You guys have been a great help and resource. Thanks for your input and feedback.

BTW: Been talking to Danyelle, Jesse Streeter and previously Yasu of J's Racing USA.

Last edited by Myxalplyx; 11-17-2014 at 03:19 PM.
Old 11-19-2014, 08:28 PM
5 Year Member
Forgot to mention! The J's Racing 'Cat Delete' pipe has been ordered. Thanks to Jesse Streeter. Now I'm just waiting for the part to arrive.

If this works out successfully (The ordering/receiving part), I'll probably be contacting Jesse for more items. Here's to hoping it all works out.

Old 11-19-2014, 08:30 PM
Super Moderator
can u post weight vs dimensions and shipping cost via Jesse?