Fit Exterior Modifications & JDM Styling Discussions about about exterior modifications, body-work, body-kits and JDM body styling

Ings+1 Bodykit, what does everyone think about it?

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2007, 05:22 PM
Originally Posted by aallbbeerrtttttt
But you know it wont be as strong nor will it fit perfect without modifications compared to the Ings+1 kit.
Yeah true, Bodykits don't fit that great to begin with and get a knock off of one is just looking to be a pain in the ass.

Old 06-06-2007, 05:54 PM
That rear is hot, but the front is a bit too aggro for me.

Old 06-16-2007, 01:21 AM
best kit ever. im getting one. chucking the axis one.

Old 06-22-2007, 07:31 PM
Hey guys whats up some of you will be happy to hear that I already have this kit and it is being painted and installed right now at the body shop. I have 2 bumpers that I am making to fit over the usdm crash bar and I already have the JDM one as well. It should be all done in about a week or so. I also have the sides and rear here as well. The rear you will have to take the crash bar off to attatch the bumper but other than that its awesome. I know you will all want pictures and things so I will try to get some tomorrow morning at the shop or at latest monday on my lunch. If you are interested in the kit PM me and we can talk some more.

Thanks Bryan

Old 07-13-2007, 02:24 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by CarFashion
Hey guys whats up some of you will be happy to hear that I already have this kit and it is being painted and installed right now at the body shop. I have 2 bumpers that I am making to fit over the usdm crash bar and I already have the JDM one as well. It should be all done in about a week or so. I also have the sides and rear here as well. The rear you will have to take the crash bar off to attatch the bumper but other than that its awesome. I know you will all want pictures and things so I will try to get some tomorrow morning at the shop or at latest monday on my lunch. If you are interested in the kit PM me and we can talk some more.

Thanks Bryan
I'm sure alot of people on this site use their cars as a mean of daily transportation, and I certainly won't feel as safe in my car as I should if I was to remove my crash beam supports in exchange for a bodykit/bumper.

With that out of the way, i'm glad to say that after talking it over with the manufacturers and seeing the process of how the Ings+1 bodykit is made, I can now understand why it isn't cheap to buy this kit. The production stage of this bodykit is nothing like i've seen, and the quality outcome really shows it, the bumpers showed no imperfections at all, and when it was ready to be handled, it installed and popped onto the car like it was original equipment by Honda, try that one with an aftermarket fiberglass $600 dollar bodykit.

We were able to talk to them in producing a couple for the USDM front ends, but in which will require a deposit as special order from the customers. I have to tell you, the kit isn't cheap, but it's a very well made bodykit that sets you apart from the crowd. It would take 2-3 months in turn for them to produce the kit, after we get the deposits from the customers, and it would be VERY limited in production. So if you've always wanted this kit, here's your chance, PM me for details if you're interested.

Old 07-13-2007, 08:39 AM
If you could buy the kit in pieces I would be interested in the bumber. The front end doesn't do it for me though.

Old 07-17-2007, 06:23 PM
this kit was ment for the jdm fit not ours, look at the rear , the bumper is small compared to ours

Old 07-17-2007, 06:56 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by dj_buddah
this kit was ment for the jdm fit not ours, look at the rear , the bumper is small compared to ours
Have you not read the whole post? I've been in contact with Ings+1 to make the kit designed for the USDM front end. It will be bolt on and it would be limited production kit.

Old 07-18-2007, 08:32 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
I like the front bumper and skirts. Rear looks.... well, like holes were cut in it.
The side skirts are really nice.

Old 07-19-2007, 11:39 AM
June 2007 1st Place Fit of the Month Winner
5 Year Member
i like the kit...i will not spend money on that though...cant wait to look at yours though

Old 07-19-2007, 01:07 PM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
bodykits dont belong on a fit

Old 07-19-2007, 01:28 PM
I don't like the big ass holes in the front, looks like your gunna throw some STI fogs on there...

Other than that it's ok.

Old 07-19-2007, 01:34 PM
I don't like the big ass holes in the front, looks like your gunna throw some STI fogs on there...

Other than that it's ok.

Old 07-19-2007, 05:11 PM
Originally Posted by YazzFlute
bodykits dont belong on a fit

I agree...

Bodykits went out when F&F popularized them...nothing about the kit says "Fit"...more "i'm here to snow plow the streets"...

Old 07-31-2007, 03:14 PM
Bap
5 Year Member
any up dates on the kit albert?

Old 08-01-2007, 03:01 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Whitehybrid
I agree...

Bodykits went out when F&F popularized them...nothing about the kit says "Fit"...more "i'm here to snow plow the streets"...
The ING's kit is one of the premier kits for the Fit and has been for a number of years, especially with owners that track their cars and need the extra cooling that it provides. It may not suit your taste, but you'd be hard pressed to find a kit that's more instantly recognizable and copied than this one. It's an icon as far as Fit aero parts go.

Old 08-03-2007, 11:58 PM
I would like to see the bumper and skirts with a USDM front lip

Old 08-09-2007, 04:11 AM
5 Year Member
nice body kit, the front lip spoiler is a beast, i wonder how it would look like with some fog lights put into those 2 huge gaps

Old 08-11-2007, 01:11 AM
Any news for us albert?

Old 08-13-2007, 12:23 AM
5 Year Member
I'm thinking these skirts and rear bumper with OEM carbon hood and hatch, carbon spoon spoilr, usdm J's Racing grill & usdm J's Racing front lip.

Hmmm... Yeah I think that would do it as far as exterior mods goes. Its officinally written like that in my list.

Quick Reply: Ings+1 Bodykit, what does everyone think about it?