Fit Exterior Modifications & JDM Styling Discussions about about exterior modifications, body-work, body-kits and JDM body styling

honda fit RS emblem

Old 02-05-2008, 01:41 AM
5 Year Member
honda fit RS emblem

has anyone put the new RS emblem on there fit? i think it would look real cool on the fit sport because the other side needs something. i found a site that sells it for 34 bucks and its pretty big, it says that its for a 07 honda fit so i dont see why it wouldnt be ok to put it on the other side of the trunk, im thinking about swaping out that small type s emblem and putting on that one instead. heres the link to it

HONDA JAPAN FIT "RS" TRUNK EMBLEM (RED)-Options Auto Salon

I also am going to order the JDM style FIT logo with the red dot to match the red on the RS emblem. heres the JDM style logo.

HONDA JAPAN EMBLEM: FIT W/RED DOT-Options Auto Salon

the other thing i wanted to bring up is ive seen a lot of people painting the H logo on there fits different colors. im debating if i painted the H emblem RED if that would look good or not. kinda like the JDM type r red emblems that eveyone else has on there cars. i dont really like how the JDM ones are like a sticker and dont have a raised H like the stock ones. so if anyone has done this or thinks it would look cool please let me know, thanx. i dont really care if everyone thinks im dumb for saying any of this, its just my opinion about what id think might look good or not

Old 02-05-2008, 02:40 AM
5 Year Member
2 threads?

Old 02-05-2008, 02:48 AM
5 Year Member
sorry i didnt know how to delete the other one, i didnt mean to post two, it was too late after i posted the first one

Old 02-05-2008, 12:26 PM
I think for your color of Fit,a JDM red Honda emblem is the way to go.It's very high quality and shine's in the sun like no one's business(That's why there nickname is the "shaving mirror's).I have them on my silver fit,but I'm going to be takening them off(ordered black H emblem's now).Just think what your going for design wise with your car,so you don't waste alot of money like I have,and don't worry what other's think. It's your car and your idea's of how the car should look so be creative.

Old 02-05-2008, 01:35 PM
Retired Moderator
Still don't have the new Fit logo...that's the one I want!

Old 02-05-2008, 01:54 PM
5 Year Member
i dont know about the RS emblem... it look taky too me

Old 02-05-2008, 06:59 PM
5 Year Member
MR.BALL where did you order black emblems from?

Old 02-05-2008, 07:22 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Mr.Ball
I think for your color of Fit,a JDM red Honda emblem is the way to go.It's very high quality and shine's in the sun like no one's business(That's why there nickname is the "shaving mirror's).I have them on my silver fit,but I'm going to be takening them off(ordered black H emblem's now).Just think what your going for design wise with your car,so you don't waste alot of money like I have,and don't worry what other's think. It's your car and your idea's of how the car should look so be creative.

where did you order black ones from if dont mind telling, i too have the red and have been thinking of putting the chrome back on, i think it looked a little cleaner stock now that ive had them on awhile, but black would look cool too.

Old 02-05-2008, 07:46 PM
5 Year Member
i think i might order one. but i really want all my emblems to be gold. but for the front and back its 140 bucks!

and these emblems are really hard to get off without feeling like they are going to snap.

Old 02-05-2008, 07:56 PM
5 Year Member
i just got my "jazz" emblem in the mail today. looks awesome. and for $8, shoot, it's a steal.

Old 02-05-2008, 08:48 PM
Hi Japspeed. I thought about putting the stock back on too, until I saw the Honda H with the black back.You can get them from ebay or order them from where I did(www.ETAMIYA.com).I haven't received them yet,so I don't know how the quaility is,but when I do I will make sure to tell everyone if they fit right and how they look in person.

Old 02-05-2008, 09:11 PM
Smile You know what

I also am going to order the JDM style FIT logo with the red dot to match the red on the RS emblem.
You know what......with all the RED coloring. People are going to think your FAST ....that is until the light turns GREEN! lol j/k....looks kool!

Last edited by tonyd3773; 02-05-2008 at 09:29 PM.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:12 PM
5 Year Member
$34.95 for the RS emblem seems a bit much -- the JDM retail is ~$10, so you may want to check around. BTW, that site is wrong, the RS is from the new '08 2nd gen JDM Fit's, not '07. I've got the RS emblem as well as the new 2nd gen Fit logo (it's in all caps now -- FIT), just waiting for the weather to break to put them on. I think they look pretty cool myself.

Old 02-05-2008, 09:24 PM
Banned
Old 02-05-2008, 09:28 PM
5 Year Member
where did you order them from?

Old 02-05-2008, 09:32 PM
5 Year Member
will those fit on the fit? because if they will then im gunna order those too

Old 02-05-2008, 09:40 PM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
anyone know if the jdm 2001 honda fit's badges are any different from ours??

Old 02-05-2008, 09:42 PM
Banned
Will they fit? I don't know, others will though. I have the same colour of Fit S as you, anything other than the red or stock H badge would look odd in my opinion. But thinking about it again, the black might work. The prices are nice, not a big error if it all goes bad. The blue badge might do the trick. So I am into the black or blue badges, change them with the seasons....very Japanese indeed.

BTW: I am ordering a tailpipe like the one you have, I had not realized just how good it looks. Mine is stock, and a tad ugly now I see.

Old 02-05-2008, 09:45 PM
5 Year Member
ya i love my tail pipe, it sounds real nice and looks way cool. im glad that ur going to get one now

Originally Posted by kamakurakid
Will they fit? I don't know, others will though. I have the same colour of Fit S as you, anything other than the red or stock H badge would look odd in my opinion. But thinking about it again, the black might work. The prices are nice, not a big error if it all goes bad. The blue badge might do the trick. So I am into the black or blue badges, change them with the seasons....very Japanese indeed.

BTW: I am ordering a tailpipe like the one you have, I had not realized just how good it looks. Mine is stock, and a tad ugly now I see.

Old 02-05-2008, 10:02 PM
5 Year Member
did you order the set? or did you order them individual? because i was thinking about ordering some but i dont know what ones to buy, the set or individual? are the dimentions even close?

Originally Posted by Mr.Ball
Hi Japspeed. I thought about putting the stock back on too, until I saw the Honda H with the black back.You can get them from ebay or order them from where I did(www.ETAMIYA.com).I haven't received them yet,so I don't know how the quaility is,but when I do I will make sure to tell everyone if they fit right and how they look in person.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: honda fit RS emblem