Fit Exterior Modifications & JDM Styling Discussions about about exterior modifications, body-work, body-kits and JDM body styling

HondaFittuner.com???

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 06:47 PM
5 Year Member
HondaFittuner.com???

My car was rearended and I'm thinking about ordering a Ings+1 body kit,( knockoff), from HondaFittuner.com. I was wondering if anyone in the Fit community has had dealings with them and if so whether they would recommend them or advise against. Thank you.

Old 03-27-2008, 07:08 PM
5 Year Member
from my experiences i have had GREAT experiences from them.

all the parts on my car are from them, exept for the wheels.

i think they have great products, and customer service. i couldnt get my lip on in time at my house, so they installed that and the spoiler for me.

i couldnt be any happier with them for the prices and quality of the products.

i too am considering the ings rear, with the mugen sides and front bumper.

i think its a typical body kit, needing to have a body shop do some mold and paint.

i recommend them

Old 03-27-2008, 07:09 PM
5 Year Member
if im not mistaken i think they are looking for cars to rep their kits. ask them about it, see if you can get a discount.

Old 03-27-2008, 07:18 PM
5 Year Member
Thank you very much for the opinion and the info.

Old 03-28-2008, 02:00 PM
5 Year Member
Does anyone know of another place to buy the oem cf lip they have on Hondafituner? $80 for shipping on something that weighs a couple of pounds is crazy! I can get a cf hood shipped for $40 on most sites, so why so much for a lip? Shipping markups suck!

Old 03-28-2008, 02:16 PM
5 Year Member
I bought a seibon cf rear garnish (wiper delete) from them and they shipped it out sameday! they also bubble wrapped the crap out of it, and they threw in a air freshner which was $10 on their site. I got it for free, I would highly recommend this company

Old 03-28-2008, 05:44 PM
5 Year Member
I just checked my email and received a shipping quote for the body kit... $250!!!, almost had a heart attack... still can't wrap my head around that one. On another note I found it interesting to find out the sides in the kit are INGS 2 style? and that the kit comes with metal mesh already installed in the openings .... $250... for real???

Old 03-29-2008, 02:24 PM
i was looking at the INGS rear bumper also. it looks pretty sweet but $250 for shipping is REALLY expensive. does anyone know where hondafittuner is located and if they allow local pickup?

Old 04-03-2008, 02:42 AM
5 Year Member
Address:
7121 Engineer Road
San Diego, CA 92111
Phone No: (858) 277-8833
Call them and see. I envy you guys in cali. Being stuck in the midwest you are always getting raped w/ s/h charges.

Old 04-03-2008, 10:26 AM
Originally Posted by gthumb23
I just checked my email and received a shipping quote for the body kit... $250!!!, almost had a heart attack... still can't wrap my head around that one. On another note I found it interesting to find out the sides in the kit are INGS 2 style? and that the kit comes with metal mesh already installed in the openings .... $250... for real???
If you went to a UPS store and wanted to ship a full body kit, it would be more than $250. Plus you're paying all of $600 for the kit.

Old 04-16-2008, 05:14 PM
Originally Posted by Powers
If you went to a UPS store and wanted to ship a full body kit, it would be more than $250. Plus you're paying all of $600 for the kit.
yeah you guys have to remember the fit bumpers are huge. and most places will try and send it in one box. so that would be a huge box. try asking.

for those that dont do a lot of shipping. weight doesnt matter its all about size and almost all car body parts are oversized so it can be pretty pricey. and also remember you're not just paying for the shipping fee. its the box, tape, packaging material, and to pay someone to pack it.

Old 04-16-2008, 09:37 PM
Originally Posted by SD_MR_FIT
from my experiences i have had GREAT experiences from them.

all the parts on my car are from them, exept for the wheels.

i think they have great products, and customer service. i couldnt get my lip on in time at my house, so they installed that and the spoiler for me.

i couldnt be any happier with them for the prices and quality of the products.

i too am considering the ings rear, with the mugen sides and front bumper.

i think its a typical body kit, needing to have a body shop do some mold and paint.

i recommend them
hey SD_MR_Fit is this your car?

HondaFittuner.com :: Aero Styling :: Lip Kits :: Mugen Style Carbon Fiber Front Lip

if yes, is this lip will fit smoothly on Honda Fit sports I mean (no gap on the edges)? Planning to buy this item...

Anyway did they pay you for talent fee?

Old 04-16-2008, 11:17 PM
5 Year Member
no unfortunately they didnt pay me. man my car looks hot pink in that picture. there is like ten other pictures to chose, and they chose that picture pssh

but yes....that is my car, and that is the lip i bought.

on the edge that holds onto the bumper(where you screw the screws into the lip and then the bumper) you shave off the extra edge it has

kinda does the [ and you shave off the = on that bar haha.

but other then that, fitment is PERFECT. i highly recommend this lip. i personally have a curse with that lip. i wreck 2 in about 1 month. so thats a huge chunk out of my pocket. sick lip though, i was the only one rocking it.

Old 04-17-2008, 02:47 AM
5 Year Member
i just bought some mugen visors from them
had to wait a couple days since they were not in stock at the time (didnt update the site)
anyways, they kept me updated and package arrived safely.
they definitely get a good review from me and I will definitely be doing more business with them
*also if anyone is in the market for mugen visors i would recommend getting it from them, if you search you can find a code that will get you 10% off your entire purchase, i ended up paying i think it was $152 for the visors shipped

Old 04-17-2008, 03:14 AM
Well, Dude....Uhhhh, there you have it. (Ludacris)

Old 04-29-2008, 03:39 PM
5 Year Member
I ordered the body kit and received it in two days, air shipping, hence the heavy shipping cost. Customer service was great and quality is very nice. Also ordered the JDM style visors, nice quality as well. Pictures are after fitment, before bondo and paint.

Old 04-29-2008, 07:11 PM
5 Year Member
nice. when are you getting it painted?

Old 04-29-2008, 07:20 PM
5 Year Member
whenever I finish prep I'll remove it and drop it off at my buddy's shop for spray,( at his leisure... it's a favor).

Old 04-30-2008, 02:08 AM
Supervillain
5 Year Member
ooh can't wait to see it finished!

Old 04-30-2008, 05:28 PM
5 Year Member
lookin good on the body kit.. as for honda fit tuner, i got a reply bak from them fairly sharpish after asking them bout shipping costs...

Quick Reply: HondaFittuner.com???