Fit Exterior Modifications & JDM Styling Discussions about about exterior modifications, body-work, body-kits and JDM body styling

Chinese Honda Fit Parts on USDM Fit

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2010, 06:08 AM
Chinese Honda Fit Parts on USDM Fit

I am originally from North America but currently in China and the Fit is a very popular car here wanted to know if anyone had any information on the differences between the 2 market Honda Fits exterior wise.

I was wondering if anyone knows if any of the parts are interchangable from the Chinese Fit and the North American Fits. Mostly interested in Exterior differences and interchangability.

The Chinese Fit seems to be much more related to the JDM Fit (in terms of the exterior) than the North American counterpart. Though I do not know much about the North American Honda Fit... the reason I turn to you pros here.

My company already makes parts for the Chinese market Fit but would like to look into providing an affordable conversion kit for the North America market.

We already make carbon fiber hoods and various bodykits for the Chinese Market Honda Fit. On top of that the Chinese market Honda Fit is also LHD much like North America so our headlights will already have the proper LHD cutoff.

As far as I know the following parts are needed for the JDM conversion on a USDM Honda Fit.
- Fenders, hood, bumper, rad support (not fully necessary from my research), rebar

As we already have the hood and various front bumpers and grills in our product lineup

Would providing a (as I already have Hoods and various Honda Fit bodykits available)
Chinese Fit rebar, A set of fenders, A set of headlights on top of what I already have be sufficent to provide North America with a conversion that allows usability of JDM parts?

Old 10-21-2010, 06:10 AM
Just for reference the differences between a chinese Fit and JDM one can be found in the link below.

2008 Honda Fit - China Car Forums

Old 02-09-2011, 02:02 AM
5 Year Member
If you're talkin about the fit in china, hongkong. Thats a different story