Fit Exterior Modifications & JDM Styling Discussions about about exterior modifications, body-work, body-kits and JDM body styling

DecalDude textured carbon fiber vinyl wrap

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2011, 04:59 PM
Merchant / Group Buy Organizer ( non-certified )
DecalDude textured carbon fiber vinyl wrap

Been a long time comin' since I have said I would bring this out, after many many many months of searching and testing different types I have finally found the one I would be happy with offering. So here it is, the ever popular texture carbon fiber vinyl.

Comes in a 60" width(not a lot of people carry this wide, most 48 or 54"), features an air channel adhesive(makes it much easier to apply and work with leading to a cleaner look), perfect looking pattern, very nice deep rich black(unlike some other that look like a dull black/dark gray).

Best of all you know since it is coming from me there will be a very nice price hookup. Not 100% set on pricing yet though, should be very soon just looking at a couple more places to try to get the best price on shipping tubes.

Will be available in full yard increments for now. Order a good amount and I can give you an even better price. Here are some pictures of it, sorry for the quality they were just quick snaps. I will hopefully be putting it on the roof of my car soon, shitty Honda clearcoat is failing on my roof so this will be a coverup until I can get it in to be repainted.

If you are interested though just PM me and we can discuss it.

Name:  DSC_0349.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  23.0 KB
Name:  DSC_0351.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  39.3 KB

Last edited by DecalDude; 06-14-2011 at 05:57 PM.
Old 06-14-2011, 05:22 PM
5 Year Member
Nice !!! Maybe I get some !!!!!

Old 06-14-2011, 05:29 PM
your roof would look pretty damn nice wrapped in it. sun is going down here so i think i may go out and do my roof today. BOO to stupid garage having too much junk to pull the car in out of the sun.

Old 06-14-2011, 05:35 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by DecalDude
your roof would look pretty damn nice wrapped in it. sun is going down here so i think i may go out and do my roof today. BOO to stupid garage having too much junk to pull the car in out of the sun.
Yea man if we work something out , I'd be down to get some for my hood , roof and maybe hatch! But locals around here be asking an arm and a leg!

Old 06-14-2011, 05:36 PM
Originally Posted by jdmjunkie561
Yea man if we work something out , I'd be down to get some for my hood , roof and maybe hatch! But locals around here be asking an arm and a leg!
lol good thing for you i only ask for an arm

Old 06-14-2011, 05:39 PM
5 Year Member
lol good thing for you i only ask for an arm
Lol man I can only give away fingers ! But when would u have solid prices ? And are u still in the service ?

Old 06-14-2011, 05:55 PM
Originally Posted by jdmjunkie561
Lol man I can only give away fingers ! But when would u have solid prices ? And are u still in the service ?
yeah i am, got a little over a year left unless i decide to reenlist again.

hmmmmm well lets see, most places i have seen for a 48"x36" piece are like $90-$110.

so since mine is 60" wide you would get 3 more sq ft in a yard..... but wait you gotta factor in the fact that i like to offer my customers badass prices, so how bought we cut theirs about in half and say $55 a yard . Of course with some extra discount for purchases of longer pieces.

oh wait their prices don't include shipping charges which up the price more, naaahhhhh lets keep my price the same with no extra shipping charges

Old 06-14-2011, 06:18 PM
5 Year Member
Question

Looks great ,Would this work for the upper glove box?

Old 06-14-2011, 06:19 PM
5 Year Member
[QUOTE=DecalDude;1003629]yeah i am, got a little over a year left unless i decide to reenlist again.

hmmmmm well lets see, most places i have seen for a 48"x36" piece are like $90-$110.

so since mine is 60" wide you would get 3 more sq ft in a yard..... but wait you gotta factor in the fact that i like to offer my customers badass prices, so how bought we cut theirs about in half and say $55 a yard . Of course with some extra discount for purchases of longer pieces.

oh wait their prices don't include shipping charges which up the price more, naaahhhhh lets keep my price the same with no extra shipping charges [/QUOTE

Sounds like a damn plan!!!!!! Imma have to see how much I need ! Unless u have a ge and can measure what I would need for the hood & roof? Also is there any military discount? hahaha but I'm loving the price man !

Old 06-14-2011, 06:51 PM
Originally Posted by MOTOMATT
Looks great ,Would this work for the upper glove box?

well if i remember correctly that part is smooth so yes it would have no prob working on that.

Old 06-14-2011, 09:32 PM
5 Year Member
nice...cant wait to wrap with this! did you work out the pricing yet?

Old 06-14-2011, 10:10 PM
Originally Posted by Santiad
nice...cant wait to wrap with this! did you work out the pricing yet?
yea i posted it up a few posts

oh wait their prices don't include shipping charges which up the price more, naaahhhhh lets keep my price the same with no extra shipping charges

Old 06-14-2011, 11:59 PM

deal. tell me where to sign i need my roof wrapped. seriously. should we start the PM messaging?

Old 06-15-2011, 02:01 PM
5 Year Member

This stuff looks like HEXIS' vinyl. Btw did you ever get around to those custom decals I sent you? I never heard back about them.

Old 06-16-2011, 03:23 PM
yeah the pattern is very similar to that of HEXIS. ehhhh ive been so busy to work on decals, i will try to get around to it though very soon, sorry.

Old 06-16-2011, 03:25 PM
5 Year Member
yeah the pattern is very similar to that of HEXIS. ehhhh ive been so busy to work on decals, i will try to get around to it though very soon, sorry.
No worries, just wanted to make sure you didn't forget that's all Thanks!

Old 06-19-2011, 09:05 PM
finally got a chance to get it on my roof!!! too dark out for pictures though =(

Old 06-20-2011, 08:18 PM
Name:  photobucket-2268-1308613205431.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  27.1 KB

Old 06-20-2011, 08:34 PM
5 Year Member
Thumbs up

I like it.

Old 06-20-2011, 08:40 PM
looks a lot better on black than i thought. looks wayyyyy better than the ugly failing clearcoat spots i had

Quick Reply: DecalDude textured carbon fiber vinyl wrap