Fit Freak Newbie / FAQs New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted. FAQs will also be answered here.

wrecked fit rebuild

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2019, 04:39 PM
wrecked fit rebuild

Hello my name is Viji. I have a 2009 fit base that I purchased from a salvage aution. Sorry for the lack of pictures, it hard enough to work on cars when your married with kids. I have owned many turbo hondas in the past, my current other car is a boosted Subaru BRZ. I'm tired of pulling out car seats from the rear seats so here came the fit. Took about 3 weeks to finished, was painted by my friend.

Purchased the car with 77,xxx. 5 speed base model, one previous owner. Never saw the car in person, purchased and delivered to my driveway through copart.
Replaced front bumper, hood, grille, crash bar, a/c condenser, headlights.

Modifications are the following. I was able to buy a sport spoiler, rims, and side skirts from a front end wrecked sport model. Purchased the bumper, grille and fog lights new. Mods include full LED lighting, front llip, progress RSB, Revo short shifter, Depo Headlights and Tailights, fent visors, D2 lowering springs and truhart struts, and 15mm spacer in front and 25mm spacer in the rear. Fenders are rolled and pulled slightly in the rear, front fenders slightly rolled.

My brz makes over 400 whp and yet I still enough driving this little fit. No ideas for any future plans. Maybe an android head unit. Possibly brakes,a supercharger and seats if I can find a deal on them. Thanks for viewing.

Last edited by malubawla; 02-24-2019 at 04:47 PM.
Old 02-24-2019, 11:12 PM
5 Year Member
Wrecked Fit Salvage

Welcome & Congrats! Viji! Looks like you got yourself a really good deal, and your Fit looks great! I also LOVE the color, as well.....looks just like mine!

Old 02-24-2019, 11:39 PM
5 Year Member
Welcome. Great looking BRZ and Fit. Yea if I had to constantly move car seats my 2 door would have to move to the side lol