Fit Freak Newbie / FAQs New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted. FAQs will also be answered here.

...Just to clear up any confusion.

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 08:33 PM
...Just to clear up any confusion.

Hey guys (and girls),

Just joined today. A Friend of mine is a new member, and recently purchased a FitSport so i thought i might as well join to see what's going on with these cars. More importantly i will use any and all information i fin here to try to convince him to waste as much of his check as possible on new products for his car (just because that's the kind of person i am).

Anyway, I don't want to stir things up any more than i have to so i figured i would get a few things clear.

1) I love the Fit. Think it is a great car overall!

2) I do NOT own a Fit myself.

3) I am not a Troll.

4) I am familiar with forums and the way they work, but every forum has it's own set of rules. If you see me doing something "questionable" please shoot me a pm and let me know.

5) As i learn more about the car i look forward to helping answer any questions i can.

6) Before anyone asks....... i drive a neon.

Thanks guys. I might update a little later with some pics or something.. we'll see.

Old 03-12-2008, 08:34 PM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
Welcome aboard!

Tell your friend to join and let's see pics of BOTH cars!

Old 03-12-2008, 08:36 PM
Originally Posted by Kelmar
Welcome aboard!

Tell your friend to join and let's see pics of BOTH cars!

Thanks. He joined, and has a thread with pics. I will post a URL link in a second.

Old 03-12-2008, 08:38 PM
Old 03-12-2008, 08:40 PM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
Nice SRT! ***getting to 10***

Old 03-12-2008, 08:50 PM
Originally Posted by Kelmar
Nice SRT! ***getting to 10***
Thanks.

Old 03-12-2008, 09:10 PM
So i see you have already introduced me so their is now no reason for me to introduce myself. Also i see you have already claimed my paycheck toward pimpn' out my car. I got to take some better pics of your car those are so terrible. I did a bad job on the photoshopping part.

Old 03-12-2008, 09:45 PM
Originally Posted by Fitcapo
So i see you have already introduced me so their is now no reason for me to introduce myself. Also i see you have already claimed my paycheck toward pimpn' out my car. I got to take some better pics of your car those are so terrible. I did a bad job on the photoshopping part.
No, you can run an intro thread.... then you can tell them not to flame me. lol

yeah, the photoshop is a bit nuts, but it works for now. now we can do a photo shoot of both our cars. :evilgrin:

Old 03-12-2008, 10:00 PM
Retired Moderator
Welcome to FitFreak.net, but NO DODGE OWNERS ALLOWED!!! J/K!
Enjoy the site bro!

Tyler

Old 03-12-2008, 10:20 PM
5 Year Member
Welcome. Thats a sharp SRT-4 you got. Have you done any modifications to it yet?

Old 03-12-2008, 10:27 PM
Originally Posted by cavie187
No, you can run an intro thread.... then you can tell them not to flame me. lol

yeah, the photoshop is a bit nuts, but it works for now. now we can do a photo shoot of both our cars. :evilgrin:

naa just bustn' ur balls. I don't know if I want to do a shoot of both our cars. Why would I put my beautiful Fit next to ur NEON. AHHHHHH!!!! what are you thinking.

Just messn again.

Old 03-12-2008, 11:22 PM
Originally Posted by Hootie
Welcome. Thats a sharp SRT-4 you got. Have you done any modifications to it yet?

Thanks.

It has a few small things done to it. I have more parts on the way...It's an ongoing disease.

Old 03-12-2008, 11:39 PM
Welcome to Fitfreak guys. Its nice to see some other wisco's on here. I dont live in WI as of now but i do come home alot so i rep both WI and NC now. haha. Good luck with the "car pimping" Just messing.

Old 03-13-2008, 12:09 AM
Originally Posted by jdjohnson9
Welcome to Fitfreak guys. Its nice to see some other wisco's on here. I dont live in WI as of now but i do come home alot so i rep both WI and NC now. haha. Good luck with the "car pimping" Just messing.
lol Thanks.

What springs/suspension are you running? It looks good.

Old 03-13-2008, 12:49 AM
Welcome

Just make sure you dont start living vicariously through your friends Fit...but if you do, the best cure is just go and buy one

It looks like you were having some fun with photoshop, the second one of the SRT-4 looks like it was dropped out of the sky! ouch!
If you line up the streaking a bit more with the direction of travel they can be rather convincing. But I think the ones you did are fun and creative, and showcase the car quite well.

peace

Old 03-13-2008, 12:54 AM
5 Year Member
welcome!!

and YAY wisconsin folk, haha (i live in IL but work in the most pleasant of prairies, lol).

Old 03-13-2008, 01:23 AM
Originally Posted by cavie187
lol Thanks.

What springs/suspension are you running? It looks good.
Thanks. Im running skunk2 springs for now.

Old 03-13-2008, 01:41 AM
5 Year Member
i almost pick up a srt4 myself about 1 month ago actually.

my buddy has part laying around that he was willing to give me as hand me down parts.

turbo toys, 3" down pipe with electric cut out. but this car was a stage 3 so i knew this car was beat to hell. crap, just test driving it, i helped with that too haha.

anyways mitsubishi engines have come along way, but only if it was in a different body. thats really what held me back, i was like uh NEON, or FIT. as you may have noticed i still have my fit .

welcome aboard

Old 03-13-2008, 02:56 AM
Supervillain
5 Year Member
welcome to fitfreak! come in, have a seat.

Old 03-13-2008, 12:00 PM
Originally Posted by Snap Fit
Welcome

Just make sure you dont start living vicariously through your friends Fit...but if you do, the best cure is just go and buy one

It looks like you were having some fun with photoshop, the second one of the SRT-4 looks like it was dropped out of the sky! ouch!
If you line up the streaking a bit more with the direction of travel they can be rather convincing. But I think the ones you did are fun and creative, and showcase the car quite well.

peace
Lol, its true it does look like it fell out of the sky. When I took those pics I had never really done any car pics or photoshop on any car pics so was a first time thing for me.

Quick Reply: ...Just to clear up any confusion.