Fit Interior & Exterior Illumination Threads discussing interior and exterior lighting modifications for the Fit/Jazz

LED Fog Light Bulbs!

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2008, 01:12 AM
5 Year Member
LED Fog Light Bulbs!

anyone got these on their fit yet? i was thinking about ordering them for mine, LED's give off a way cool color and they last forever without drawing that much power, i saw that someone had the small LED bulbs in there car but they dont look that bright, i think these ones would do the trick, tell me what you guys think!

VLEDS HID WHITE 18 SMT DRL FOG LIGHT BULBS H11#

Old 02-19-2008, 02:02 AM
Hmm.. They look interesting and for under $40 not a bad price either. If you do get them let me know how they look and what you think of them.

Old 02-19-2008, 03:46 AM
My Lips Bigger!
5 Year Member
give em a shot - for 80 bux? .. lets hope they are to your liking.!
it would be nice if i had the spare change to throw around like that, but no. i dont haha
have you bought anything from there before? how is their quality?

Old 02-19-2008, 04:00 AM
Originally Posted by billmus86
give em a shot - for 80 bux?
I take it you read it wrong. They are $39.99 for both. Not for only one bulb. Sorry i had to say something. For $80 i wouldnt even look at them. Thats almost enough for a HID kit.

Old 02-19-2008, 04:01 AM
Honda Fit Forums Moderator
give em a shot - for 80 bux? .. lets hope they are to your liking.!
# In Package 2 Pieces $39.99

From what I read it looks like you get 2 for $40.

Old 02-19-2008, 04:07 AM
My Lips Bigger!
5 Year Member
Nope. Hehe didn't see that it was for both. That makes it better. So 40 bux aint too bad get them!

Old 02-19-2008, 04:17 AM
Im kinda worried that they are gonna be really really bright tho. Look at all the leds on it. haha. I could be wrong but it looks like 18. Im gonna have to sit and think about this one. Some one get these so we can compare them to real HIDS.

Old 02-19-2008, 04:19 AM
My Lips Bigger!
5 Year Member
There is no way they would be too bright.

Old 02-19-2008, 04:40 AM
There is no way they would be too bright.
Im looking at the brightness compared to most of the other leds i have seen. Take this for example. Its a pic of Smatts car with the led door sills. Mine are still in the mail but look at how bright they are. I may be wrong but i beleive that there are 22 leds in the front door alone. Even slightly coverd by the door gasket its pretty damn bright imo. Maybe Smatts can jump in if im wrong. It looks like these fogs have 18 but i cant really tell. I guess its all in opinion but i think its gonna be bright.

Sorry for stealing your pic Smatts. I gave you a rep in return.

Old 02-19-2008, 04:57 AM
My Lips Bigger!
5 Year Member
Pics can be very deceiving BC you can adjust the exposure and play with the levels and all. Also take the pics from the store they will obviously tweak them to make it look as bright as possible I mean they want to sell them ya know.
Btw very cool pic!

Old 02-19-2008, 05:42 AM
Dang Billimus why didnt you tell me you had led fogs? I was going off of what i thought of leds from pics and my buddies cars. You have real world experience with them. How many leds are on your pair? Dang i feel kinda silly now cause if your saying they arent bright then you would know best.

Pics can be very deceiving BC you can adjust the exposure and play with the levels and all. Also take the pics from the store they will obviously tweak them to make it look as bright as possible I mean they want to sell them ya know.
Btw very cool pic!

Old 02-19-2008, 07:41 AM
5 Year Member
I think They would be bright but i dont think that they could be that bad because they arent headlights, their fog lights they more focussed on the ground than anything so i dont think they could be to bothering by people comming the other way. but hey who cares right? ive seen people with some way bright lights on there care all the time and they dont get in trouble so why would I

Old 02-19-2008, 08:00 AM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
bill's got 1 big LED in both i believe

and his aren't too bright, but they look awesome! xonexlife, i wouldn't worry about brightness, leds look sick, so the brighter the better

Old 02-19-2008, 10:11 AM
My Lips Bigger!
5 Year Member
Thanks Rex nice job answering for me while I'm at work. I was typing on my phone on the way in but had to stop.
Ya I have just one.
It doesn't light up far or much but you can see the bluish cast it leaves.
But for people looking at my car it looks really sweet! Check my signature for the link. And a few pics
No night shots yet haven't gotten a chance with thr weather and all

Old 02-19-2008, 03:31 PM
I figure that If I use a few of the 18,000mcd LED's that I have it would be plenty bright enough in each fog. (but I dont have them in yellow or white...boooo ) I would just make sure some aim slightly outward and some reflect. the ones in the pic look plenty good enough to be the same as the stockies if they are over 15,000mcds each. I would definately prefer yellow though.

billmus86's LED set up is completely different and I would not use it as a comparison to this one. Not only is it a different layout (significantly) but we do not know the actuall candella power of either. (at least I did not see it mentioned )

for what little its worth they did mention its perfect for driving lights as well....so its gotta be up there in the high mcds...
me thinks....errr hopes (there are so many applications that LED's should be used in now that its embarrasing the hessitation some corporations have.)

Last edited by Snap Fit; 02-19-2008 at 03:37 PM. Reason: because I like to leave on a vague note....heehee
Old 02-19-2008, 08:41 PM
5 Year Member
Im Really supprised that no one has got these things yet, they look way sick and im sure there plenty bright and they are only 39.99 bux! waht a steal! Am i the only one thats going to have these things on any kind of Fit? i mean this style anyways

Old 02-19-2008, 09:18 PM
My Lips Bigger!
5 Year Member
does it say what the color temp is ...?
cant see it on the website...
mine are 8000k

Old 02-19-2008, 10:45 PM
5 Year Member
does it say what the color temp is ...?
cant see it on the website...
mine are 8000k

i have no clue

Old 02-19-2008, 11:00 PM
Originally Posted by xonexlifex
Im Really supprised that no one has got these things yet, they look way sick and im sure there plenty bright and they are only 39.99 bux! waht a steal! Am i the only one thats going to have these things on any kind of Fit? i mean this style anyways
I kinda want to but am rocking the oe headlights and dont want to switch them to something else just for fog bulbs. I hate driving and seeing a car with crazy fogs and regular stock bulbs. It drives me insane. I dont want to be that guy and im not in the market for Hids as of now anyway. Im going for rims first. From the pics of Billimus's ride the bulbs should look pretty sweet. Just not what im looking for right now. They are pretty interesting tho.

Old 02-20-2008, 01:59 AM
we need to get some pic's of these things.

hey xonexlifex, you got a straight edge brother right here man..

Quick Reply: LED Fog Light Bulbs!