Fit Interior & Exterior Illumination Threads discussing interior and exterior lighting modifications for the Fit/Jazz

Are luminics ultra white h11 bulbs ok to run without wiring harness?

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 01:55 AM
5 Year Member
Are luminics ultra white h11 bulbs ok to run without wiring harness?

i just ordered these fog lights for my fit from luminics, they are the ultra white ones. and was wondering if anyone has them on there fit yet? i also want to know if i need a wireharness to run these or do you think that they will be ok. heres what it says about them

Product Description

Bulb Type: H11
Sold As: Twin Pack [Pair]
Wattage [draw]: 55
Wattage [output]: 130
Color: Ultra White
Color Temp: 5150K
Warranty: 90 Days

Luminics Ultra White series halogens were designed to improve light output over stock halogens, and provide a stylish ultra white output similar to expensive High Intensity Discharge (H.I.D.) Xenon lighting often found in European luxury cars. Available for all popular bulb sizes, Luminics Ultra White halogens provide your vehicle with a unique style. No modification necessary, plug and play installation.

Old 03-05-2008, 02:09 AM
5 Year Member
you should fine b/c i have the blue one for my headlight awhile back before i swap them out for HID.... can you tell me how the output on those are...thanks

Old 03-05-2008, 02:14 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by azncarbos
you should fine b/c i have the blue one for my headlight awhile back before i swap them out for HID.... can you tell me how the output on those are...thanks
forsure, ill let you know as soon as i get them, a guy at work has the pure blue ones on his car but his are the krypton series ones and he had to buy a wiring harness so im sure that the regular sized bulbs like im gunna get and what you had in ur car would do fine without a wiring harness. i HOPE

Old 03-05-2008, 02:20 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by xonexlifex
forsure, ill let you know as soon as i get them, a guy at work has the pure blue ones on his car but his are the krypton series ones and he had to buy a wiring harness so im sure that the regular sized bulbs like im gunna get and what you had in ur car would do fine without a wiring harness. i HOPE
plus are car are newer so the wires are much better then some older car, the harness is made for old car that cant support the hight watts

Old 03-05-2008, 02:42 AM
Honda Fit Forums Moderator
Im running Luminics JDM Yellow 2500k H11's for my fogs and no problems so far. WEll except that they have burned my laminx brown twice over about an 6 month period. Maybe they are too hot.

Old 03-05-2008, 02:44 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by smatts
Im running Luminics JDM Yellow 2500k H11's for my fogs and no problems so far. WEll except that they have burned my laminx brown twice over about an 6 month period. Maybe they are too hot.
ya im not running any laminx on the outside of my lamps so i think i wont have that problem, so its good to know that ill be ok with running these on my fogs