Fit Interior & Exterior Illumination Threads discussing interior and exterior lighting modifications for the Fit/Jazz

Smoked LEDs

Old 08-07-2010, 03:34 PM
Lightbulb Smoked LEDs

Got my Ebay smoked LEDs yesterday while I was at work. Put them in this morning. Daylight pics. Ill take some night time pics tonight and post up tomorrow.

Easy like everyone said it would be. I did drop my 8mm socket done in the bumper well though

Last edited by GrocerySnake; 02-20-2011 at 03:49 PM.
Old 08-07-2010, 08:41 PM
5 Year Member
Nice, they're lookin pretty good for sure. I can't wait to get my JDM base tails

Throw up some night shots when ya get a chance.

Old 09-08-2010, 05:58 AM
5 Year Member
Smoked LEDs..... I was wondering if you used a bong or rolled them up..... I haven't slept.... The smoked tail lights look real good on your car, I hope to put some on my old silver Fit one of these days.... I have lost numerous sockets and wrenches on my car also, it's like the car eats them or something.

Old 10-12-2010, 12:15 AM
5 Year Member
The look nice. I saw they are on sale at Ebay for $140 + $30 S/H - eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

How do you like it? Does the tinted color make the signal light too dark to see at night? Thanks!

Old 10-12-2010, 11:04 PM
Originally Posted by hkfooey View Post
The look nice. I saw they are on sale at Ebay for $140 + $30 S/H - eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

How do you like it? Does the tinted color make the signal light too dark to see at night? Thanks!
No, the signal light is still plenty bright. Its like a dark orange, it looks really good. I actually reallllllly like the way the signals look. Ill post up some picks or a video as soon as I get a chance..

Old 10-24-2010, 12:25 PM
5 Year Member
Picssssssssssssssss!!! :d