Fit Interior Modifications Discussion area for interior modifications including seats, steering wheels, upholstery and gauges

Any interest in non slip pads for the center console, dash, and doors?

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2007, 12:12 PM
5 Year Member
I ordered them a few weeks ago. They fit perfectly.
A nice addition to the Fit.

Old 05-11-2007, 12:59 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by End-i
I ordered them a few weeks ago. They fit perfectly.
A nice addition to the Fit.
I recently ordered and received my pads also. Great idea and perfect fit. Wilson Wong, the company owner, is to be congratulated on the creative nature of his products, and his good service. Thanks, Wilson!!

Old 05-11-2007, 03:47 PM
5 Year Member
5 Year Member
Smile

Just bought an entire set of pads for our brand new Fit Sport from PilotPads ebay store.

They fit perfectly and make a huge difference! Excellent quality material - no skid (won't budge) - now our water bottles/drinks don't wobble or shift in the cup holders and stuff does not slide around and rattle in the glove box and other compartments. Well worth every penny spent.

These are top quality pads - high quality non-stick material (black to match the interior) and they appear to be custom measured and die cut.

He sends along a lot of double stick squares with the pads, I found that using 2 on each pad you put down really makes them stay put.

Wilson is great at responsing to emails and really cares about the quality of the product and customer satisfaction.

I can't recommend these enough! Get the FULL SET for the entire car - I am betting they will last the life of the car!

Last edited by newfitguy; 05-11-2007 at 03:51 PM.
Old 06-26-2007, 09:40 AM
great product! fits perfectly and now no more rattles of coins, etc!

Old 06-26-2007, 10:53 AM
Id be interested in a 1 Pad for the Center Console Forward Bin

Old 07-23-2007, 10:43 AM
Nice product!

Old 07-27-2007, 07:19 PM
good customer service,quality products & reasonable price.thanks wilson

Old 07-27-2007, 07:31 PM
Cat
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Those are nice! I'd be interested - please let me know pricing and details.

Cat :x

Old 08-03-2007, 11:06 PM
5 Year Member
just got my pads yesterday. Very pleased with the quality and fit, gives the car a much more rattle free feel!

Old 08-04-2007, 09:35 AM
Cat
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Ordered mine last weekend, shipped on Monday and had them in the car by Wednesday. Company was wonderful to work with. They are great! Kinda finishes off the interior look - makes it nice especially to keep things from moving around so much. Me Fit is happy

Old 08-04-2007, 03:31 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Cat
Ordered mine last weekend, shipped on Monday and had them in the car by Wednesday. Company was wonderful to work with. They are great! Kinda finishes off the interior look - makes it nice especially to keep things from moving around so much. Me Fit is happy

X2
From an older customer. Recommend this product to all fitfreaks.

Old 08-10-2007, 11:35 AM
Cool

I ordred a set of the pads for my Honda Pilot and they were a welcome addition to a fine vehicle.

Today is my niece's birthday and she has done some 'taxi' service for both of my kids this Summer so I ordered her a set of pads for her Fit.
She was surprised and elated to have such a nice touch for her Fit.

If you are on the fence thinking about getting these then get off the fence and order them!

I will say that you will be satisfied with them and you will wonder how you survived so long without them.

BigDozer66

Old 08-24-2007, 01:20 AM
Thumbs up

My Fit's only a week old and already, I'm decking her out! Well, I think she's a she.

Anyway, I got the set of 18 pads, and despite that I am spacially inept in the extreme, I was able to figure out where everything went, thanks to the very careful and descriptive labeling. The pads, for the most part, look like they've always meant to be in the car. I HATE stuff rattling around, so this has been a godsend.

Highly recommend 'em!

-D

Old 04-03-2008, 10:06 AM
5 Year Member
Great product!

I just ordered some for my new fit last week and I love them! Actually I was already making some for my car out of carpet like material like I have for my cars in the past. And I ran across his stuff that looks so much better and it means I don't have to waste my time making templates for my new ride. Thanks bro for the hard work!

Old 04-04-2008, 08:36 AM
Official Fit Blogger of FitFreak
5 Year Member
i made some out of these foam sheets Michael's Arts and Crafts sells....

it has an adhesive backing so you cut to size, peel the lining and walla!
cheap too. like $4 a sheet and they have several thicknesses.

Old 08-04-2008, 10:04 PM
I ordered a set of pads for my Fit. They work as advertised. Much less rattling around. I had a problem getting the 2 sided tape to peel. Mr. Wilson shipped quickly and responded to emails quickly. Other than the tape, this is a very easy solution and looks OEM.

Old 08-17-2008, 11:50 AM
5 Year Member
Boy, do I feel like I just scored. I went to Wal-Mart and found stacks of 12 inch x 10 inch sheets of felt just past the fabric department in the kids arts supplies area.

They had many different-colored pieces with a peel off adhesive backing. I bought two pieces of black, made a template from a separate sheet of paper that I stuck inside my glove compartment. Cut the black piece of felt to match the template. Peeled off the adhesive back and stuck it inside the glove compartment.

Voila! It looks like it was made for the Fit.

Now no more shaking around of the items inside.

Cost? $.88 cents a sheet.

Last edited by cargirl2B; 10-22-2008 at 06:08 AM.
Old 08-17-2008, 08:30 PM
Installed the pads in my wife's '08 Fit Sport. Perfect fit (pun intended)!!!

Old 04-02-2009, 12:58 PM
I just put a full set in my 09 Sport and they are great. I have had them in 2 other vehicles and given as gifts. My favorite one is the pad that goes in the space in front of the two forward center cup holders. That spot is actually usable now! Thanks Wilson!

Old 08-02-2012, 01:38 PM
5 Year Member
5 Year Member
I bought a set for my '07 Fit when it was new.
I just got an '09 Fit and ordered a new set of pads for it.
These are top quality pads - heavy duty and are cut to just the right size.
Makes a big difference in the car, stuff does not slide around or rattle anymore.
Very easy to install.

Tip: ask Wilson to include a sheet of double sided stick tape squares with your order (he used to send them along automatically but now I think you need to request it). Separating the tape from the backing is a bit tricky, try the edge of an xacto blade...the tape helps the pads to stay in place really well.

These pads are well worth the $

Quick Reply: Any interest in non slip pads for the center console, dash, and doors?