Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   Fit Interior Modifications (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-interior-modifications/)
-   -   red steering wheel emblem (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-interior-modifications/18595-red-steering-wheel-emblem.html)

F'it_ImFromTx 02-15-2008 05:20 PM

yea i went ahead and ordered mine to.

Red Ant 02-18-2008 01:28 AM

so i put them on today and i am very impressed by how it looks.
TFB Designs makes a great product and i recommend this to everyone

heres some pics....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...pox/wheel2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...pox/wheel1.jpg

Illusive 02-18-2008 12:53 PM

Excellent, can't wait to get mine! :D BTW, quick question for ya, once you bought it on eBay, did they send an email verifying that they sent it or received a payment?!?!

F'it_ImFromTx 02-18-2008 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by Illusive (Post 241374)
Excellent, can't wait to get mine! :D BTW, quick question for ya, once you bought it on eBay, did they send an email verifying that they sent it or received a payment?!?!

i got an email from paypal for confirmation of payment like a minute after i ordered it.

Illusive 02-18-2008 07:51 PM

Yeah I got that one, but nothing from the seller afterwards. Im used to a confirmation after the fact :p

F'it_ImFromTx 02-18-2008 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by Illusive (Post 241602)
Yeah I got that one, but nothing from the seller afterwards. Im used to a confirmation after the fact :p

hmm... i see what you mean now. the seller usually does send another confirmation email. when did you order yours? i ordered mine on friday so i wouldnt expect anything over the weekend unless its from an automated system. and today is presidents day so that might put a delay on things as well... unless the vendor uses a super fast shipping service and likes to mess with his buyers by making them stress over confirmation emails when their goods are already in the mail box.:D
^^^
only in a perfect world would this happen. so now im curious as to where my email is to.

jdjohnson9 02-18-2008 08:19 PM

Dang i missed it on ebay. Its saying the item has ended:(. TFB can you give us some feed back on if your gonna put it back up or how we can get our hands on them now? Thanks

Illusive 02-18-2008 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by jdjohnson9 (Post 241622)
Dang i missed it on ebay. Its saying the item has ended:(. TFB can you give us some feed back on if your gonna put it back up or how we can get our hands on them now? Thanks

Click on the eBay link then click on sellers other items and search for the Fit. There is another live auction with Buy It Now.

BTW, just got my confirmation e-mail, great service, thanks guys!

jdjohnson9 02-19-2008 01:31 AM

Thanks illusive. I found it earlier but couldnt log back in to post the results. Mine is ordered atleast. Now i just have to patiently wait:hyper:.

Illusive 02-19-2008 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by jdjohnson9 (Post 241765)
Thanks illusive. I found it earlier but couldnt log back in to post the resluts. Mine is ordered atleast. Now i just have to patiently wait:hyper:.

LOL!!! @ resluts. :p

F'it_ImFromTx 02-19-2008 10:49 PM

:D:hyper::Djust got my confirmation. now im just more excited. i hate waiting for parts in the mail

jdjohnson9 02-19-2008 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by Illusive (Post 241875)
LOL!!! @ resluts. :p

Whoops!! I got it. What can i say i like sluts. Just dont tell my wife!!! J/K :rotfl:

bosshogg 02-22-2008 11:36 AM

While on the subject of steering wheels..... i'm sure i read on this forum that someone painted their steering wheel, has anyone got a link, pics, or how to's on this subject, Good job BTW.

Illusive 02-22-2008 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by bosshogg (Post 244105)
While on the subject of steering wheels..... i'm sure i read on this forum that someone painted their steering wheel, has anyone got a link, pics, or how to's on this subject, Good job BTW.

You mean the plastic pieces around the airbag?!?!

bosshogg 02-22-2008 11:47 AM

I thought it was the full center of the wheel, the bit you push for the horn, i think they also painted other areas of the dash.

jdjohnson9 02-22-2008 03:59 PM

I have seen the cruise control area and the audio control area painted but not the center before. I cant say that i have seen a DIY on getting them off either. Im sure there is one somewhere. I know leonine painted his. You can prob PM him and ask if you cant find anything.

F'it_ImFromTx 02-22-2008 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by jdjohnson9 (Post 244269)
I have seen the cruise control area and the audio control area painted but not the center before. I cant say that i have seen a DIY on getting them off either. Im sure there is one somewhere. I know leonine painted his. You can prob PM him and ask if you cant find anything.

are you talking about the pre painted ones from honda or am i thinking of a different part?

jdjohnson9 02-22-2008 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by F'it_ImFromTx (Post 244335)
are you talking about the pre painted ones from honda or am i thinking of a different part?

If you look at post 62 from Red ant, im talking about the silver areas around the air bag/center of the steering wheel. You can pull those off and paint them. I have seen that before but i have no idea how to get them off.

jdjohnson9 02-22-2008 06:48 PM

I almost forgot to post that i got my steering wheel emblem from tfbdesigns today. The fitment is great. I did mess one up a bit but i will fix it tomorrow when there is more light. I got my order from grafixpressions today too even though it has the wrong size H i still got the key fob decals so its all good. My civic buddy is gonna take the red H off my hands.

F'it_ImFromTx 02-23-2008 11:50 AM

:hyper: i just got my order from tfbdesigns as well. i love it. ill try to post up a picture when i get off work today.