Fit Interior Modifications Discussion area for interior modifications including seats, steering wheels, upholstery and gauges

Something new...

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2009, 06:00 PM
Banned
Something new...

My Fit ..
http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/980/dsc000088ct.jpg

looked great , but she needed boom!
first install
http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/366...8editedhx4.jpg

wow! she went boom but I lost my trunk .

second install
http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/3151/dsc00002qi0.jpg

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8246/dsc00011ux4.jpg

A better solution, I got back some trunk space but I couldn't use the pass through.
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/9408/015edy.jpg
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/9352/014fbp.jpg
Now I can use the pass through and she still has boom!

Old 05-21-2009, 06:05 PM
Banned
pics for above

06-06-2009, 11:59 AM
zonianjohn

The Chimney
Thanks guys for making up my mind
Last edited by zonianjohn; Today at 03:15 AM.
zonianjohn View Public Profile Send a private message to zonianjohn Send email to zonianjohn Find all posts by zonianjohn Add zonianjohn to Your Contacts

Yesterday, 06:52 PM
Kyle is raaddd
Master FitFaker. CHEA!

Mmmmm nothin' I like more than to look at pictures of stock fits!
/sarcasm

Yesterday, 07:14 PM
Gbaby2089
Something Awesome???

why pics of a stock fit...what's the point?

Name:  90550504mxa3.gif
Views: 55
Size:  4.2 KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnlDyxp_GD3
I was looking at that damn gopher thing in your sig for the longest time. I LOL'ed. HAHA. it looks like freaking mike myers.

Gbaby2089 View Public Profile Send a private message to Gbaby2089 Find all posts by Gbaby2089 Add Gbaby2089 to Your Contacts

Yesterday, 08:00 PM
keepitpg
Someone that spends his life on FitFreak.net

...he's got an exhaust haha

keepitpg View Public Profile Send a private message to keepitpg Send email to keepitpg Find all posts by keepitpg Add keepitpg to Your Contacts

Yesterday, 08:02 PM
Gbaby2089
Something Awesome???

oh wow an axle back and a short ram sorry totally disrepected you how i could i miss that....
btw hit enter between pictures makes it soo much easier to look at

Name:  90550504mxa3.gif
Views: 55
Size:  4.2 KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnlDyxp_GD3
I was looking at that damn gopher thing in your sig for the longest time. I LOL'ed. HAHA. it looks like freaking mike myers.

Gbaby2089 View Public Profile Send a private message to Gbaby2089 Find all posts by Gbaby2089 Add Gbaby2089 to Your Contacts

Yesterday, 10:00 PM
Kyle is raaddd
Master FitFaker. CHEA!

Haha well atleast he knows how to show off his mods... I can see exhaust in.... One picture out of the whole thread haha

Today, 03:07 AM
zonianjohn

Well at least know I know
Who hacked my acct and changed my avatar..
People are right this forum is going to the dogs!
zonianjohn View Public Profile Send a private message to zonianjohn Send email to zonianjohn Find all posts by zonianjohn Add zonianjohn to Your Contacts

vBulletin Message Cancel Changes Ads by Google

Quick Reply The following errors occurred with your submission Okay

Options Quote message in reply?

Posting Quick Reply - Please Wait

Thread Tools Show Printable Version Email this Page Unsubscribe from this Thread Add a Poll to this Thread
Display Modes Linear Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode Switch to Threaded Mode
Search this Thread
Advanced Search
Rate This Thread Excellent
Good
Average
Bad
Terrible

Posting Rules You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump
User Control Panel Private Messages Subscriptions Who's Online Search Forums Forums Home The Honda Fit and Jazz Forums 1st Generation (GD 01-08) 2nd Generation (GE 08-present) Fit Pictures and Videos General Fit Talk Other Car Related Discussions Car Shows, Events, and Contests Eco FIT Front Page News Buy, Sell, Trade, Product Market Research and Group Buys Gauge Interest in a Fit Product or Group Buy FIT-Vendor Sponsored Group Buys and Sales Merchant Group Buys and New Product Sales For Sale / Want To Buy / Classified Ads for USED Fit Items General For Sale Section Fit Trix Fit Trix General Discussions Fit It Yourself : Discuss Do It Yourself-Repair and Maintenance Fit Forced Induction Forum Fit JDM Tuning, Engine Modifications and Swaps Fit ICE Fit Bodywork & JDM Styling Fit Care Fit Inside Fit Shoes Fit Exhausts Fit Suspension and Brakes Fit Lighting Fit at the Track Fit Racing Honda Dealer and Honda USA Discussions Tell Honda Honda Fit Dealer Representatives Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Fit Freak Feedback Site Feedback and Suggestions Fit Freak Newbie / FAQs Off Topic Forums Off Topic Discussion Product Manufacturers for the FIT Tanabe Racing Development USA Skunk2 Racing Vendor Marketplace Forums FIT Vendor General Discussion Area FIT-Vendor Sponsored Group Buys AJ-Racing.com A Spec Products.com PRM Racing BernardiParts.com King Motorsports Kraftwerks theljnet.com Skunk2 Racing Tire, Wheel, Brake & Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack TunerzImage Zeta Products.net North America FIT Forums & Clubs America East Alabama Community Allegheny Community Atlanta Community Carolina Community Delaware Community Florida Community Detroit Community Mid-Atlantic Community New England Community New York Community Upstate New York Community Puerto Rico Community Pennsylvania Community New Jersey Community America Central Arkansas Community St Louis Community Kansas City Community Wichita, KS Community New Orleans Community Ohio Community Oklahoma Community Colorado Community Texas Community Upper Mid-West Community Nashville Community America West Arizona Community California - Bay Area Community California - Central Community California - Sacramento Community California - Southern Community SoCal Classifieds Hawaii Community Las Vegas Community New Mexico Community Washington Community Utah Community Oregon Community For Sale - Local Pickup Only (America West) Canada Fit Forums & Clubs For Sale - Local Pickup Only Greater Calgary Community Greater Vancouver BC Community Toronto Community Mexico Fit Forums & Clubs International Fit Forums & Clubs European Fit Forums & Clubs Asia Fit Forums & Clubs 日本 ふぃっと Forums & Clubs Test Forum

Ads by Google

Attached Images
File Type: gif
90550504mxa3.gif (4.2 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by zonianjohn; 06-12-2009 at 04:31 AM.
Old 05-23-2009, 02:35 AM
Take Two of Me & Don't Call in the Morning
5 Year Member
There's a power outlet in the trunk? Or is that something you did?

Or is that just one more thing that us base owners get pwned on?

Old 05-23-2009, 08:55 AM
Banned
LOL thanks

I did this myself with parts from Wal-mart, less than $20 altogether .
I ran some 12ga wire with a 30amp inline fuse holder and of course the cigarette lighter/acc.port (I used the one with the cover for obvious reasons)
Just as a warning this stays on when the power is off so you can drain your battery quick.
I wanted a second power port for my blender when I go to the beach!
Anyone want a Margarita!?

Old 05-29-2009, 10:46 PM
5 Year Member
Looks like you're making excellent use of your Fit! Great job on that sub setup. I especially like that 12v outlet addition you have back there. That would be awesome! It only kills the battery if you have stuff plugged into it with the car off, right?

Old 05-29-2009, 11:28 PM
that's badass mate..

Old 05-30-2009, 09:50 AM
5 Year Member
Your current set up is the best.
The 12volt outlet is nice to.

Old 05-30-2009, 11:02 AM
Banned
12Volt stays on all the time

It will kill your battery if you leave something big on too long if the engines off.
What I use it for is running my laptop or charging my phone, it hasn't killed it yet but I don't leave them plugged in more than a few hours at a time.
Also great for running a tire inflator so I dont have to drag a long extension from the garage.
Newest addition thanks to Rogue Fit
Check out the link to his Thread he has them in Carbon Fiber alsohttps://www.fitfreak.net/forums/gaug...-interest.html

Last edited by zonianjohn; 06-12-2009 at 04:31 AM.