Fit Interior Modifications Discussion area for interior modifications including seats, steering wheels, upholstery and gauges

new member ask for help

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2013, 02:19 AM
new member ask for help

hello, guys ,I am glad to know you,but I must say, I go into a wrong forum, And my car is 2007 Accord. Year, I still happy to visit this forum. Wish you more success.
But , manybe you still can help me, I hav a 2007 Accord, last month its DVD Player didn't work, and now I want to install a new DVD Player with GPS navigation or other functions, I think maybe one of u can still help me ! thank you first!

Old 09-05-2013, 09:02 AM
5 Year Member
Its not hard to do at all.

First you must figure out what kind of DVD player with built in Navigation you want to you use.

Second question is where are you going to buy the device.

Once you have determined that, do a simple search on the internet and it will tell you everything you must need to do in order to install it.

Personally, I have never done it myself, but I would assume it would not be too difficult to install. May have to install a GPS signal, or that may already be inside the DVD player device. If it is, kinda like a tom tom, then just install the dvd player like you normally would. Go out by a wiring harness for your 2007 accord that is compatible with which ever dvd player you bought. Hook it up and you are good to go.