Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

More Pics. And lots.

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2007, 09:29 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by H8TON
Thats a trip,but not knocking it just is funny looking,I feel your pain last week when i was driving to Miami I went throught the same crap. I dont miss that part of Florida at all.Even funnier when I get to Miami I pull into Elite Detailers,picture a Fit pulling into a detailing buisness who deals in Porche,ferrari,and Lambos. But I did get props from the guy working there and he knew it was a Fit.. Elite deffinatly hooked it up!
Laugh if you want. I could care less, its keeping my front bumper clean.

fit looks sick what front lip is that?
Thanks. Its a Mugen lip by ABS Dynamics.

Old 05-29-2007, 09:32 PM
this car really pops with the blue rim MR Fit combonation....nice front lip, what are the name of those, nice headlights, did you paint the housing or completely change it?

Old 05-29-2007, 10:02 PM
5 Year Member
dude your car looks badass but some mesh wheels would look even better i think.give it that old skool look.hell i think i might pick me up a set

Old 05-29-2007, 10:20 PM
Question yellow fogs

How did you do the yellow fogs, i really want some.

Old 05-29-2007, 10:31 PM
5 Year Member
New horn Mx6GT....watcha get? I am going to loot some loud 1980s Benz or Peugeot ones (probably both Hella or Bosch anyways!) from the boneyard soon. The single horn on the passenger side is not enough.

Old 05-29-2007, 10:50 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
OEM horn is 108dB. I bought a 140dB FogHorn.

Old 05-30-2007, 02:34 AM
5 Year Member
tats pretty sick. tyres a lil thick. otherwise noice!!

Old 05-30-2007, 07:17 AM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
tyres a lil thick.
Sometimes the thick ones get left out. I include them
I like wide aggressive tires. Takes that cute appearance away. Not a fan of 195's. BLAH!

Old 05-30-2007, 09:33 AM
iHardpark
Wink

Originally Posted by Mx6GT89
Gave her a quick wash today; although I washed her 2-3 days ago she needed it again. Florida love bugs are a pain!!!
Since the Fit isnt known for the best paint on the bumper I figured Id add some protection.

$8 masking tape, I used less than half the roll. Can be left on the car for 10-15days (glue may stick?)
I waxed her before I put it on. Just driving home from that gas station the front was covered with love bugs. I HATE EM!

Yes everyone looked and pointed at me driving down the road.

lol i feel ur pain i hate the bugs here i always tape up mine when i go on trips. and u think u had it badwith the pointing lol i use neon green tape now thats an attention graber

Old 05-30-2007, 09:37 AM
5 Year Member
Sometimes the thick ones get left out. I include them
I like wide aggressive tires. Takes that cute appearance away. Not a fan of 195's. BLAH!
fair enuf, still looks great

and haha ..those tapes are good for bugs indeed.

same question, would the glue stick on bumper after removal?

Old 05-30-2007, 09:45 AM
iHardpark
no the glue doesnt stick its painters tape its made to be put on a pilled off. so when its time to come off its comes right off no problem and glue marks. (if ur cars bee re painted and a cheap paint job dont do it) my friend did it and when she went to pill it off there went her paint too.

Old 05-30-2007, 02:14 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by towelie
lol i feel ur pain i hate the bugs here i always tape up mine when i go on trips. and u think u had it badwith the pointing lol i use neon green tape now thats an attention graber
I was going to use the green stuff but the blue has a longer mounting time. I dont really want the tape to fall apart or leave glue down after I pull it off.
The blue goes with my rims too.

same question, would the glue stick on bumper after removal?
As said the glue doesn't leave residue. It CAN though. I waxed my Fit a few days before and I made sure it was really clean before taping it up. Ive tested it a few times. Nothing was left. It comes off clean and all in one piece. Its going to be a big face mask when I pull it off.
Black heads and all.

The blue tape can be left on a surface for up to 20days I believe? People keep saying the sun will bake it on but I havent had a problem yet. I check the direct sunned areas often.

Old 05-30-2007, 06:02 PM
5 Year Member
Thumbs up

Loving the rims yo, similar as mine. What springs are you rolling on?

Old 05-30-2007, 09:21 PM
5 Year Member
as from the looks with the blue tape, it looks like if the lip wus molded into the bumper..looks great man. Whats up with the HID's? kinda looks like stock bulbs in the pics(sorry if they were on, its just cameras)

Old 05-30-2007, 10:54 PM
5 Year Member
Paint protection

Here is the solution to a bug and stone chip problems:
Shield

I have not tried it yet, but looks like 30 second application solution. It comes off on regular car wash.
It is actualy used by Honda during transport. My Fit was covered with it instead of white plastic sheating.

Old 05-30-2007, 11:18 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by Jazz it up!
Loving the rims yo, similar as mine. What springs are you rolling on?
Thanks. Springs are T1R V1. Cut the rears.

as from the looks with the blue tape, it looks like if the lip wus molded into the bumper..looks great man. Whats up with the HID's? kinda looks like stock bulbs in the pics(sorry if they were on, its just cameras)
Headlights are 4300k HID's. Ive never been able to get the real quality/color of my HID's looks like a factory HID kit basically. No need for color, I just want to see. And they work!

Here is the solution to a bug and stone chip problems:
Shield

I have not tried it yet, but looks like 30 second application solution. It comes off on regular car wash.
It is actualy used by Honda during transport. My Fit was covered with it instead of white plastic sheating.
My dad told me about that before I put the tape on. Im a BIG fan of Duplicolor because its top notch. Something about it doesnt go well with me. Same with that CarArt. HAH!! Id never put that on my paint.

Old 06-02-2007, 01:04 AM
5 Year Member
I must vouch and say that this car looks wayy better in person!!!

Thanks again for the lip and drivin out to meet me man!Hope to see you soon in one of the meets,haha

Old 06-02-2007, 03:09 AM
Blue tape ftw! I took alot of trips in the Crx so I used blue tape alot. I got a clear bra for the Fit so no more blue tape.

Old 06-02-2007, 07:29 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by sam21
I must vouch and say that this car looks wayy better in person!!!

Thanks again for the lip and drivin out to meet me man!Hope to see you soon in one of the meets,haha
Thanks!!! You need to get the moddin!
Too bad the tape wasnt on when I drove down there. I pulled it all off cause of the rain. Not like there was an bugs anyways. No problem about the drive. It was fun. First long drive in my Fit actually going somewhere. Man this car loves 75-85mph cruises.

DAMN Ricky! Thats a lot of tape. Yours looks all nice too. I installed mine hoping to impress 5-10yr olds. I think it worked.
Ohh, what kind of spoiler do you have? Me lovie!

Old 06-03-2007, 12:42 AM
5 Year Member
Thumbs up

Thanks!!! You need to get the moddin!
Too bad the tape wasnt on when I drove down there. I pulled it all off cause of the rain. Not like there was an bugs anyways. No problem about the drive. It was fun. First long drive in my Fit actually going somewhere. Man this car loves 75-85mph cruises.

DAMN Ricky! Thats a lot of tape. Yours looks all nice too. I installed mine hoping to impress 5-10yr olds. I think it worked.
Ohh, what kind of spoiler do you have? Me lovie!

haha i knoww mannn,I'm saving up for the more expensive things first(wheels).After that new parts will almost be a weekly thing,haha