Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

Illusive's Picture Thread - Latest Pics Page 21 *56k BEWARE*

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2007, 02:08 AM
Retired Moderator
Illusive's Picture Thread - Latest Pics Page 21 *56k BEWARE*

Well guys, I finally got most of my stuff done, but I'd consider myself in "beta" mode as I still got a handful of parts to install. Anyways, here are two teaser pics before I go and give her a bath then go out for decent pics tomorrow

Old 08-19-2007, 03:35 AM
5 Year Member
Showoff!
Can't wait to see it in full glory Justin!

Old 08-19-2007, 04:55 AM
5 Year Member
I've been waiting for this! lol. I can tell u got the abs dynamic front and rear lip. I have the front lip to be painted n installed, but i don't want it anymore.

Old 08-19-2007, 08:29 AM
Cat
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
That looks really tight! Like to hear a sound clip on the muffler!

Cat :x

Old 08-19-2007, 08:37 AM
5 Year Member
Looking forward to see the painted fogs on the VBP

Old 08-19-2007, 12:06 PM
Retired Moderator
Mannnn it just has to be a gloomy day I'll still get her cleaned up and shined and then go out for some pics later today after I finish running my errands.

Arisenfury, I've posted some pics before with the painted fogs, highly recommend doing it, I think it looks badass when you black them out!

Old 08-19-2007, 01:26 PM
5 Year Member
more pics pls! I want that rear lip!

Old 08-19-2007, 06:20 PM
Looks great Justin,

Can't wait to see those in person.

Old 08-19-2007, 06:53 PM
5 Year Member
Looks nice but I need more pics. Especially of the rear lip

Old 08-19-2007, 06:55 PM
Retired Moderator
lol you guys are gonna be pissed...I'm so tired today, I dunno if I want to go out and clean my car for pics...this week has been hell and yesterday was quite a day getting everything to fit...so as it stands, I might have some pics up tonight, but don't count on it If not today, probably not till mid week...sorry guys!

Old 08-19-2007, 07:03 PM
5 Year Member
I dont care if its dirty

Old 08-19-2007, 08:41 PM
Retired Moderator
LOL! I do! I hate it when my car is dirty for pics! Luckily for you, I couldn't resist giving her a bath and taking a few quick pics...here you go guys, Illusive 2.0 BETA!

As for items that I still need to put on:

Rear Tailgate Garnish (Waiting for 3M so I can use some hardcore adhesive so it doesn't fall)
Spoon Front Strut Bar
Cross Drilled/Slotted Front Rotors
X3E Brake Pads and Shoes (Still waiting for these buggers)
T1R Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Coming this week)
Honda Red Type R "H" Badge (Coming this week)
T1R Fender Decal (Coming this week)

I think that's it for me for this season...

Old 08-19-2007, 10:04 PM
June 2007 1st Place Fit of the Month Winner
5 Year Member
body kit is raw, but i feel that you need more aggressive rims

Old 08-20-2007, 12:14 AM
5 Year Member
What lip kit is that and where did you buy it?

Old 08-20-2007, 01:27 AM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
how was the fitment on the sides? I did the original test for the sides and at the time the fitment was horrible. I seen the screw in the well was it necessary?

Old 08-20-2007, 03:13 AM
damn lookin nice. i want that lip.
whered you get it?

Old 08-20-2007, 03:41 AM
vbo
Good fit !

You use clear taillight or smoked ?

Old 08-20-2007, 03:59 AM
5 Year Member
mmmm that looks really nice.

i love the rear shot

Old 08-20-2007, 04:20 AM
5 Year Member
Dude, it looks like you polished her for hours!!!
Leading us on like that!
That is one sweet looking Fit! Im also digging the rear lip/diffuser and the rims are not too bad. Cant wait to see it finished.
You gotta love these cars, so much mods to do......

Old 08-20-2007, 10:19 AM
Retired Moderator
Alrighty, let's get started on the replies:

Originally Posted by Paulo107
body kit is raw, but i feel that you need more aggressive rims
Raw a good thing? haha sorry I'm out of it I will consider getting new rims in the future, but for now, my Enkei's will do unless someone wants to buy them off of me at my asking price. I like them a lot, and I think they go with my theme.

Originally Posted by PwRmAd
What lip kit is that and where did you buy it?
Actually it is comprised of a few different pieces from a few places. The front and rear lip were from Jesse at Speed Fiends. One of the best guys I've dealt with other than Ben and AJ. Prices are excellent. Rear fitment was excellent, no modifications were needed. The front lip required a little bit of fitting at the top, but it was easy with a dremel and sanding drum. The brackets that they come with needed to be shortened, so I cut it in half then marked off the height I wanted and JB Welded the two together.

Side Skirts and Tailgate Garnish (not shown, should be on later this week) are from HondaFitTuner.com. Good guys to deal with, but you can definitely get a better price than they show on their site. Tailgate Garnish arrived damaged, but bodyshop fixed it for me. Fitment looks to be OK. Side Skirts required some serious modifying. They were the only place that carries these skirts, so it was either this or the real Mugen ones which would have cost me an arm and a leg. Had to modify the front and rear top portion of the skirt where it meets the fender. Dremel came in handy here. Had to chop off those hook mounts. I drilled some holes on the bottom and used the factory brackets to hold it from the bottom. The factory hole at the front was also used, just made a quick square hole for the piece to fit. Rear screws were necessary otherwise the skirt would stick out at the back. Keeps it in line.

Originally Posted by JDMchris.com
how was the fitment on the sides? I did the original test for the sides and at the time the fitment was horrible. I seen the screw in the well was it necessary?
You are right, the sides fitment was terrible. Needed the screw in the well to make sure the rear flap at the top that meets the fender doesn't stick out. I'll take some pics of the parts that I had to mod and how I attached it for future reference for anyone else who wants to get these skirts. You could pay your local body shop to do it, but it isn't hard to do. Just takes some time and patience (which I surprisingly had hahaha!)

Originally Posted by urbnzeus
damn lookin nice. i want that lip.
whered you get it?
Front and Rear lip from Jesse at Speedfiends. Prices are excellent, well below other quotes I've gotten shipped to my door. Great guy too, he helped me out by marking them as gifts so that I wouldn't get taxed at the border and shipped via USPS! Highly recommended guys!!! His stuff is on here:

Honda-Tech.com: Miscellaneous and Appearance: Speedfiends Lip Sale 88-91 Civic/CRX l 92-07 Civic l 97-01 Lude l 02-06 RSX l 07 Fit l 94-01 Integra

The Side Skirts and Tailgate Garnish are from HondaFitTuner.com. Did a price match for me, was a bit difficult to get a hold of and took a while to return my e-mails, but they came through. Shipping was a pain though, I was charged at the border both times even through USPS.

HondaFitTuner.com

Originally Posted by vbo
Good fit !

You use clear taillight or smoked ?
Yeah it was a good fit after I spent a day or two modifying them to fit haha. Worth it though, very happy!

I'm using the smoked taillights.

Originally Posted by babiixgurl
mmmm that looks really nice.

i love the rear shot
Thanks for the positive comment! I appreciate it!

Originally Posted by Suzi_q
Dude, it looks like you polished her for hours!!!
Leading us on like that!
That is one sweet looking Fit! Im also digging the rear lip/diffuser and the rims are not too bad. Cant wait to see it finished.
You gotta love these cars, so much mods to do......
Hahaha all I did was wash her at the local wand wash and used their wax at the end. I still need to do a polish and wax with my TurtleWax ICE. Hopefully I'll get some time tonight since the g/f is having a girls night out. I can't help it, it was fun hehehe! Again, thanks for the positive comments! They are my first set of rims for this car and I got them before I started my internship so I didn't have as much as I wanted to spend on the wheels. But still super happy with them, I think they go well with my car

Quick Reply: Illusive's Picture Thread - Latest Pics Page 21 *56k BEWARE*