Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

NEW stuff for my Jazz, enjoy...

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 01:44 PM
Arrow NEW stuff for my Jazz, enjoy...

Hi all,
Here is the latest couple of additions to my mini beast.
1. New plugs from HKS.
2. New ECU from Greedy.
3. New stickers.

check it out.

1. New HKS Iridium Plugs, the pics are of my old burnt up plugs. The new plugs are the same as the old plugs. what a difference it makes.

2. New ECU from Greedy. Dynoed and tested until best performance achived.

82.2 whp (Wheel Horse Power) with HKS muffler, custom pipe, original exhuast manifold, HKS induction system, HKS Iridium Plugs
106.5 is all of the above + ECU.

3. New Stickers hope you all like them. pics arnt very good.... ill make more after work 2morrow in the daylight.

Also heres a little vid from the back of the car...
sounds good around 3:35

Click here to watch Playing-with-New-Honda-Jazz-15-Vtec-AT-with-new-ECU-giving-20whp-more

Last edited by xtreme; 02-25-2008 at 12:25 PM.
Old 02-12-2008, 02:19 PM
5 Year Member
where did you get the greddy emanage and do u have wiring install instruct how u hooked it up?
nice looking hte graphics look good but dont like the part that goes over the rear wheel...
what all did u adjust on the engine using the greddy

Old 02-12-2008, 02:26 PM
Originally Posted by 07fitsport
where did you get the greddy emanage and do u have wiring install instruct how u hooked it up?
nice looking hte graphics look good but dont like the part that goes over the rear wheel...
what all did u adjust on the engine using the greddy
All the wiring and setup was done by a tunner in Bangkok. i didnt do any of it. there are cables you can buy, i actually have photos of them and photos of the guy installing the ecu and my jazz on the dyno but im really tiered right now and cant be arsed to post them all... ill do it 2morrow or the next day. the ECU e-manage came from Bangkok as did the wire's.

The decals over the rear wheel will be fixed 2morrow. the guy screwed it up and asked me to go back to morrow to have the decals aligned properly. thats why it looks out of place.

Thanks for the post

Old 02-12-2008, 02:30 PM
5 Year Member
ok thanks ..yeah would like to see how it was installed..
what all changes were made with the manager?

Old 02-12-2008, 02:34 PM
Originally Posted by 07fitsport
ok thanks ..yeah would like to see how it was installed..
what all changes were made with the manager?
I have photos cos i left my camera with the tunners. i wasnt there cos it took them all day to do it. ill post the pics 2morrow. check this thread again about the same time to see all the photos. hopfully u can get more out of the pics than me. not playing stupid or anything, i really dont know what they did to the management. i dont speak or understand Thai.

sorry dude, dont forget to check for pics 2moz

Old 02-12-2008, 04:15 PM
5 Year Member
not to fond of the decals. but its unique and thats what makes it great.

wow your putting down that much wheel horsepower with only that many mods..

hmmm....nice job

Last edited by SD_MR_FIT; 02-16-2008 at 10:14 AM.
Old 02-15-2008, 03:15 PM
Hi all,
sorry for the late post. anyways here are the other pics.

Hope the pics are ok cos i didnt make the pics, the guys that modded the car made the pics. if it was me i would have got much better pics, never mind better than nothing.

Old 02-15-2008, 11:05 PM
Originally Posted by xtreme
82.2 whp (Wheel Horse Power) with HKS muffler, custom pipe, original exhuast manifold, HKS induction system, HKS Iridium Plugs
106.5 is all of the above + ECU.
The before and after curves look pretty much the same except for better torque and power above 5000rpm. The 106.5ps figure comes from the spike in the blue power curve at the top of the rpm band which looks like a glitch in the recording. There is no way you can get a 30% increase in power from just those mods.

Last edited by dgff; 02-15-2008 at 11:07 PM.
Old 02-16-2008, 07:35 AM
Originally Posted by dgff
The before and after curves look pretty much the same except for better torque and power above 5000rpm. The 106.5ps figure comes from the spike in the blue power curve at the top of the rpm band which looks like a glitch in the recording. There is no way you can get a 30% increase in power from just those mods.
i dont know the ins and outs of it all.... all i know is my Jazz eats and spits out original Jazz's... There is such a big difference when driving the car i have to keep it in "D" or its all jerky as soon as i put it into "S" with "7 Speed Mode", the car turns into a mini power house. i had a race with a 2.0 ivtec civic and i beat it until i hit around 120 - 125. then the civic started to pass and quite quickly. all i need now is a turbo and new breaks and im set... mabe it is a glitch but it can only be a small glitch cos the power increase when driving the car is amazing. Also it gets to 195 - 200 much much much quicker than it ever did befor.

Old 02-16-2008, 10:08 AM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Not bad numbers for an auto. Thats actually the highest Ive seen. Those are the numbers for 5speed with almost all bolt ons.

Dont like the graffics. Sowwie.
The car looks great though.

Old 02-16-2008, 02:23 PM
Originally Posted by Mx6GT89
Not bad numbers for an auto. Thats actually the highest Ive seen. Those are the numbers for 5speed with almost all bolt ons.

Dont like the graffics. Sowwie.
The car looks great though.
Thanks for the comments, everyone is entiled to their own likes and dislikes so dats cool. i like my stickers as i desinged it. however i redone the back since. ill post pics as soon as i get my hands on a SLR camera. anything is better than my crappy camera.

Old 02-17-2008, 04:22 AM
5 Year Member
I think the numbers are too good.
Do you have the 1.3 or the 1.5??

Old 02-17-2008, 06:04 AM
Originally Posted by jazzman
I think the numbers are too good.
Do you have the 1.3 or the 1.5??
i have a 1.5 and the numbers arnt that good. i know 1 guy that has 117.4whp with the same mods as me... only difference is he has a Fcon ecu from HKS... i couldn't afford that at the time.

Old 02-17-2008, 01:50 PM
i dont know the ins and outs of it all.... all i know is my Jazz eats and spits out original Jazz's...
Well, there is up to a 5 to 6 whp increase starting at 5000 rpm and diminishing by 6000 rpm. So there appears to be some performance improvement.

Thanks for sharing the pics and info!

Old 02-18-2008, 03:09 AM
Originally Posted by dgff
Well, there is up to a 5 to 6 whp increase starting at 5000 rpm and diminishing by 6000 rpm. So there appears to be some performance improvement.

Thanks for sharing the pics and info!
Cheers man, i have a load new pics as well i think ill post them in a different thread though.

Old 02-18-2008, 05:20 AM
5 Year Member
i have a 1.5 and the numbers arnt that good. i know 1 guy that has 117.4whp with the same mods as me... only difference is he has a Fcon ecu from HKS... i couldn't afford that at the time.
do u have a 1.5 idsi engine or a vtec?

Old 02-18-2008, 06:20 AM
5 Year Member
i was checkin out ur mods, sorry please help understand, if u have a 1.5vtec engine why the hell is ur whp only at 82whp with the other mods before the ECU upgrade
i thought 1.5 vtec would be at least 93 - 95 whp on a stock engine without the minor bolt ons of I/H/E ????
some one please help me comprehend

Old 02-19-2008, 07:03 AM
Originally Posted by azkikersfit
do u have a 1.5 idsi engine or a vtec?
Vtec dude... has to be Vtec.

Old 02-19-2008, 07:09 AM
Originally Posted by azkikersfit
i was checkin out ur mods, sorry please help understand, if u have a 1.5vtec engine why the hell is ur whp only at 82whp with the other mods before the ECU upgrade
i thought 1.5 vtec would be at least 93 - 95 whp on a stock engine without the minor bolt ons of I/H/E ????
some one please help me comprehend
Dude i have no idea. a guy here told me that cars are restricted here more than us and eruope. i kinda belive it cos every car here i have driven feels under powered. for example in thailand you cant buy a 2 stroke motobike cos they are 1. too quick when tunned and thiland loves to tune their bikes and cars, and 2. they make more smog than a 4 stroke. absaloutly stupid if you ask me but hey if thats the law then thats the law.... dont mean i have to listen to it though

Old 02-19-2008, 08:23 AM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
I love your sig pic, the grafix and rims look hot there! keep up the good work xtreme!

Quick Reply: NEW stuff for my Jazz, enjoy...