Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

My '07 SSM - Finally a reason to post pics!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2008, 05:57 PM
5 Year Member
My '07 SSM - Finally a reason to post pics!!!!

****EDIT: New Pics Added Further Down Thread****

Just had the new wheels and tires mounted on saturday. Spring fever has struck and the mods will be fast and furious! After driving the Fit nearly bone stock (except for intake and exhaust) for nearly a year, I'm excited about getting down to business. Please excuse the crappy cell phone pics, but I had to post something. Here's my SSM with her new shoes...17" Raze R74's in bronze. Also please understand that these pics don't do the wheels or the car justice at all...these wheels are SHINY! Thanks to DMC for selling these to me used. He kept them in mint condition.

And one more...of the back end of a pristine Supra that passed me on the interstate. I chatted the guy up at a gas station a few miles back before he passed me. I have no clue why I didn't bother to take pics then, but I was too much in awe, I guess. This thing was HOOOOT! There was some chick at the gas station filling up her car who left what she was doing to walk over and circle the car a couple of times. I guess it's true...sick cars get the dopest chicks! She's in the red Versa...she tailed him for miles! lol

Last edited by BigBadMadMan; 03-26-2008 at 02:08 PM.
Old 03-24-2008, 07:45 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Wheels look good. Your interstate looks dead. Its almost like those interstates where horror movies start out.
Fit looks good man!

Old 03-24-2008, 07:47 PM
5 Year Member
Baaaaaaaah, the "enter" key is your friend!

Nice wheels though, really match with the SSM.

Old 03-24-2008, 08:33 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Mx6GT89
Wheels look good. Your interstate looks dead. Its almost like those interstates where horror movies start out.
Fit looks good man!
Welcome to southwest Missouri, my friend. It looks like the bastard child of Oklahoma and Kansas... *shudder*

Old 03-24-2008, 08:38 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Arisenfury
Baaaaaaaah, the "enter" key is your friend!

Nice wheels though, really match with the SSM.
I assume you are talking about the pictures. I guess I can space them out if it will make them easier to view. Wasn't really for sure. Also, I'm now debating whether or not to drop it. The stance as it is is kinda sexy. Eh, I'm sure skunk2 springs will be on it before three weeks are up.

Old 03-24-2008, 09:00 PM
Retired Moderator
Killer pics man, the Fit looks great.
I wish we got some close ups of the Supra!

Tyler

Old 03-24-2008, 09:03 PM
5 Year Member
you NEED to SLAM it now. with 17's it only looks right when tire tucking if not more.

Old 03-24-2008, 09:26 PM
5 Year Member
Calling your name, Springs 2Skunk.
Calling wallet of your's name, Overcoils 2Skunk.

Come true, make this, you will.

-Yoda

Old 03-24-2008, 09:34 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by TOOL
Killer pics man, the Fit looks great.
I wish we got some close ups of the Supra!

Tyler
You and me both, brotha.

I was too busy standing there drooling on myself to take pics. This dude in a riced out '93 accord passed the gas station and gawked it before turning around and coming back to the gas station to do the same thing I was doing...except he actually hunted the guy down inside to ask if he could check it out. Lol The owner was cool about it though.

Old 03-25-2008, 11:56 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by goodyonsen
Calling your name, Springs 2Skunk.
Calling wallet of your's name, Overcoils 2Skunk.

Come true, make this, you will.

-Yoda
So how much are you willing to donate to my coilover fund then? haha

Old 03-26-2008, 02:13 PM
5 Year Member
****New Pics****

First of all, ya, my license plate says "BJ"...didn't really look at it when I got the thing licensed, so I'm stuck with it...oh well!

Ok, so they aren't like totally different or anything, but I finally got around to uploading the pics I took with my digital cam, so they should be a bit clearer. This is just after I got done washing the car in 50 degree weather, so I didn't bother drying it right then...still has some water spots. Enjoy!

I was really concerned at first about how big 17's would look on this car...I mean, it's not a huge car anyway, so 17's could potentially appear ENORMOUS and I didn't want it to look like a clown car. I made the right decision to stick with these. The chrome lip gives the illusion that they are smaller than they actually are and makes them seem like they "fit" perfectly with the car. Couldn't be happier!

Oh, and I'm not a photographer, so don't bag on my inability to take a good picture! lol

Last edited by BigBadMadMan; 03-26-2008 at 02:20 PM.
Old 03-26-2008, 02:25 PM
5 Year Member
any rubbin on those..how is the ride with them...what kind of mpg do you get with the 17"

Old 03-26-2008, 02:31 PM
5 Year Member
unfortunately, I can't speak to anything but the ride quality as I spend my life during the week in a much larger vehicle pulling a fully loaded 53' trailer behind me. Soooo, I only had the pleasure of driving on them for about a day and a half...but that included lots of "around town" driving and a 3 hour trip on the interstate. Honestly, I couldn't tell much difference in the ride quality. I mean, it may have been SLIGHTLY rougher, but not to a really noticeable degree or anything. We'll see after I get the Skunk2 springs on whether or not the ride gets much rougher. As far as rubbing goes, I don't think I've experienced any yet.