Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

Milano Red Honda Jazz 2005 VTi

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2005, 07:46 AM
5 Year Member
Thanks for your reply. I agree with car colors. A good color for Phoenix is white with dark window tint and a good air conditioner. I wouldn't think the Jazz A/C would be all that great just because it has such a small engine. I used to have a '86 Honda Civic Si and the A/C worked really great, as long as you were driving with the sun at your back. :-)

Old 12-07-2005, 01:52 AM
This is my car during the Sydney Autosalon Final Battle last weekend.

This is two days before the show...

Hope you guys like it!

Old 12-07-2005, 09:53 PM
5 Year Member
Nice looking car! What are the things on the side windows? Is it just for looks or do they perform a function, like maybe a sun screen?

Old 12-08-2005, 07:05 AM
They are the MUGEN Aero Visors... it really does work it's for ventilation...

Old 12-08-2005, 08:41 AM
5 Year Member
Thanks! By the way, I noticed in the top photo that you have a decal on the windshield, showing a 6-speed shift pattern. Does your car have a six speed?

Old 12-08-2005, 08:54 AM
No they are the logo of the shop where I buy my Japanese parts. "JDMYARD"

Here is a few more pics from the show...

Old 01-16-2006, 03:46 AM
hey' brother!! sup!! jst dropin by... well i think ganito pa din kakinisz ng auto mo.. cheer up!!

Old 01-18-2006, 12:40 PM
Hey! im new to the site, i have to say your car is gorgeous! i love the jdm wheels on there, suits the car nicely. im from canada but i'll be visiting australia this next winter (your summer). i hope to see some nice fits/jazz's while im there

Old 01-22-2006, 07:34 AM
Racing Hart CP-Rs?

Back in the day I lusted for a set of CP-Fs.... Your car looks great.... Let us know when you get your new parts from Japan.

I'm going to guess you'll opt for the LED tailights.... :0)

Old 01-22-2006, 10:18 AM
Amen on the AC, got to be cool for us here on the Gulf Coast,1 hour N of Tampa.

Yesterday, went to the "other" coast to Melbourne. As I was about to turn onto 404 by the AF Base from the Cocco Beach Barrier island, a tricked out yellow Fit pulled up next to me. F'in SWEET!!! As I was rolling down my window to tell him to pull over light changed and he was gone (sigh), Nice car, who ever you are

Old 02-21-2006, 09:44 AM
Ok here is another picture....

Old 02-21-2006, 08:39 PM
Great car!! Love your new headlamp, front bumper (S-type), however why dont you get a set? Cause the rear bumper addon is not really in line with the rest of the car. Any specs on what being replace etc.

BTW win any trophy on AutoSalon??

Old 02-21-2006, 09:39 PM
Are those Mugen wind visors on the door windows any different then the Honda Japan factory wind visors? They look great, adds a nice JDM touch since alot of cars in Japan like putting those on. Do you mind if I asked how much you paid for them and if the place you got them from would be willing to ship a set to the US? Thanks.

Old 02-22-2006, 02:01 AM
Originally Posted by KingRichard
Great car!! Love your new headlamp, front bumper (S-type), however why dont you get a set? Cause the rear bumper addon is not really in line with the rest of the car. Any specs on what being replace etc.

BTW win any trophy on AutoSalon??
Oh thanks King Richard. Oh the bodykit lines up pretty well with the rest of the car. It's just the picture. Well I just got my Cusco strut brace yesterday so that's one...

Autosalon?? No man... not individually but my car club won Best Carclub in Sydney.

Old 02-22-2006, 02:03 AM
jdmgd3: Yes it's a different shape from the original Honda items. It's aerodynamic aswell, Mugen did a really good job with this visors. Yes I think JDMYARD will deliver to the USA. Here is their website.. www.jdmyard.com

Old 02-22-2006, 03:23 AM
Thanks CarBoy, I didnt notice this JDM Yard is based in Australia though, it seems like Australians get charged a few different types of fee's for imported goods that the US doesnt, a guy on ebay based in Australia is charging double the list price for the Spoon spring/shock kit for the GD3 Fit/Jazz which is rediculous and I asked him why and he said Australian based customers get charged some type of Duty and VAT fee's which dont apply to the US. But I will email JDM Yard nonetheless, thanks.

Old 02-22-2006, 03:29 AM
Oh how do you like your Tein coilovers? I assume that is what your using since that drop is lower then what you can achieve with lower springs alone. I was looking into the Spoon coilovers but the spring rates are too high for a car that only weighs 2200lbs. Cusco also makes coilovers but im thinking about going with the GAB setup, at only $600USD its way too tempting to pass up for a full set of springs/shocks.

Old 02-22-2006, 04:16 AM
Originally Posted by JDMGD3
Thanks CarBoy, I didnt notice this JDM Yard is based in Australia though, it seems like Australians get charged a few different types of fee's for imported goods that the US doesnt, a guy on ebay based in Australia is charging double the list price for the Spoon spring/shock kit for the GD3 Fit/Jazz which is rediculous and I asked him why and he said Australian based customers get charged some type of Duty and VAT fee's which dont apply to the US. But I will email JDM Yard nonetheless, thanks.
Yeah just email them.... cause I think he can send straight from Japan to US.... But anyways yeah just email them. Do you have MSN? Cause if you have I can give you their MSN if you want?

Old 02-22-2006, 04:18 AM
Oh how do you like your Tein coilovers? I assume that is what your using since that drop is lower then what you can achieve with lower springs alone. I was looking into the Spoon coilovers but the spring rates are too high for a car that only weighs 2200lbs. Cusco also makes coilovers but im thinking about going with the GAB setup, at only $600USD its way too tempting to pass up for a full set of springs/shocks.
The TEINs are ok... but abit hard... but i can tolerate it. dont get spoon cause it's too hard!!!

i think GAB is ok... Cusco is ok aswell... I recommend TEINs or Cusco

Old 02-22-2006, 09:56 PM
Like I previously stated.. Tanabe NF is still the best coil out there for your hamster. No sound, smooth, better then the original shock and springs. Its the best for the bangs!!!

Quick Reply: Milano Red Honda Jazz 2005 VTi