Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

My BAP colored Jazz and my mods

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2008, 03:22 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by accordguyintake
i like the interior color alot! black isnt really my color and tan is okay but the interior pieces dont match... the Grey is hot! Is the euro-fits interior availible in any other colors?
The grey is not actually hot, its pretty cool, that is why I dont like black that get realy hot in the sun even here in the cold north where I live.

I have seen black and some tan interior on other Jazz around in the area, but that was old ones. It is not an option today to select color. But as the dealer said, the factory sometimes send a few samples of the other color choices both on interior and on the body color. It looks like my car is one of those samples. Because a few days ago I learned that my car is one of three cars that ever got into this country with this color. My was the first, then there was one CVT and one manual. I've seen picture of both the other two cars down south in the country in sales ads.

Old 06-05-2012, 01:17 AM
Originally Posted by F0NIX
Yezz!
Finaly parts have arrived, and today the modifications starts.
First off is painting the motor cover or whatever the little cover on top of the engine is called...

The part I have bought was a Mugen front grille, Tail gate garnish, Mugen door sills and new set of tail lights; "Euro style" by Altezza.
The tail lights look like this:

Dry fitting the Mugen front grille:

Dry fitting the Tail gate garnish:

The mugen grille and the tail gate garnish is in a painting shop in town and is done in a few days. But the motor cover I'm painting myself today, because it is a small part and easy to do. All these thre items is going to be in the same color as the car ofcourse; Black Amethyst Pearl (RP-37P).

I ran into some problem with the tail lights, but I hope I can fix that in the following week.

Today I will also mount the Mugen door sills.
Now I go out and see if there will be a sixth layer of paint or if I can start with the clear paint now...

More pictures will come later.

Hi Fonix!

Can you please tell me where you bought this tail light european style?

I want/need to import them but can not find anywhere on google!

TY since now!