Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

The Fit "motel" + I'm 30 (well, I've been 30 since 6/4/08 but we finally had a party

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2008, 05:44 PM
5 Year Member
The Fit "motel" + I'm 30 (well, I've been 30 since 6/4/08 but we finally had a party

So 3 of my friends have birthdays in the same week, and we have the triple birthday every year. This year the friends added in my birthday as it's somewhat close and it was a pillar year. As of June 4th I am 30 & I think it's pretty cool. I've been alive for three decades! I've seen & been around for some pretty amazing stuff. Anyway, back to the point.

So my friends decided that we were going to have a big party and we would all camp out in the back yard. We had a pinata filled with hotel room sized booze bottles (heh, the Fit had a wet bar). My lady and I couldn't find our tent, so I tossed the idea of sleeping in the fit. She was game, so that what we did.

It was actually really comfy, I think in the future we will bring some extra padding though. I can sleep anywhere (slept on stairs, in a van, on the trunk of my old T-Bird....et.al), but my gf is a little bit more particular on where she lays her head for the night.

That iPod btw is pretty cool. It was dead for the last few months and came back to life yesterday! W00t I saved $20 on a new battery!

The not Fit pic is me and my wonderful lady coming up on 8 years in a few weeks!!! (no we are not engaged, not getting married but together forever, not having kids, yes I love kids my nephew is awesome. There is a logic, but it will take a few pitchers to explain it.)

She rocks btw.

Both pics could be better, but meh, we had a keg.

Here is what we did.

Put the Fit in utility mode, push the front seats as far forward as you can and then push the back of those seats loosely forward. Have plenty of soft bedding to fill out the flat space, add in some pillows & a blanket and your set.

What was really odd is that after sleeping in the Fit I kind of feel more connected to the car, I know that sounds dumb (and really it is) , but something about sleeping in my car & relying on it for protection really made me happy. Well, that and everyone in tents thinking that my car is even more cool! My friends are consistantly amaized by the Fit, I have awesome friends!

So, I hope the pics load. I've been back online lurking for the last few weeks, I'd be more vocal but the peeps that have the knowledge are already spreading it.

And that's that.

-C-

Old 07-14-2008, 04:34 PM
pretty cool, looks comfy

Old 07-14-2008, 04:53 PM
Master FitFaker. CHEA!
yeah i'd totally sleep in a fit
sounded like fun

Old 07-14-2008, 04:54 PM
I was gonna do this a few weekends ago at a kegger. But I sober and just went home.

Old 07-14-2008, 07:25 PM
5 Year Member
id sleep in my fit too but i got a huge subwoofer box in the back hahahahahahahaha