Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

any lowered base models?

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2008, 02:12 PM
5 Year Member
any lowered base models?

are there any base models on the site that are lowered without the sport lip kit?

i'm curious to see how they look with a mild drop with or without aftermarket wheels.

Old 09-07-2008, 03:22 PM
theres a couple bases on here lowered. were kinda outnumbered by sports hah. but heres my base lowered a couple motnhs ago, before my kit.

shes almost unrecognizable

Old 09-07-2008, 03:28 PM
5 Year Member
never thought about it but lowered bases remind me of a civic in a way. dunno if it's just no spoiler or no lip kit.

Old 09-07-2008, 06:02 PM
5 Year Member
I supposed to be baggin my fit. And mine is a base. But i trying to decide if i want a K20 or baggs more. So as to which one gets done first

Old 09-07-2008, 06:04 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by bigtoepfer
I supposed to be baggin my fit. And mine is a base. But i trying to decide if i want a K20 or baggs more. So as to which one gets done first
wow..you are having a hard time choosing between a k20 and bags??

Old 09-09-2008, 12:11 AM
uhhh please go with a k20... bags r 4 ricers!

Old 09-09-2008, 12:46 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by fresh fit
lol perhaps, but i like bagged vehicles. Like the 94 chevy i had. If i had my way every vehicle would have on the fly adjustable suspension

Old 09-09-2008, 01:04 AM
that is not true. lots of vip cars run bags, and they arent ricers.

Old 09-09-2008, 01:06 AM
Originally Posted by fit_love
that is not true. lots of vip cars run bags, and they arent ricers.
it might not be true all the time but as a whole cars with bags usually r ricers. bags go with lambo doors, body kits, and huge spoilers. thats atleast how it is in atl.

Old 09-09-2008, 01:09 AM
it also shows ricerness by having to think k20 or airbags. any person in there right state of mind would get the k20...

Old 09-09-2008, 09:20 AM
it also shows ricerness by having to think k20 or airbags. any person in there right state of mind would get the k20...
its not ricerness, its a matter of preference. do i want to my body to be on the floor or do i wanna be fast? For some people, its about looks > speed, and for some its the other way around. its all about whats more important to you at the moment. some people go for looks before power. not only that, but going k20 is alot more work and money then going bags. you shouldnt overgeneralize.

Old 09-09-2008, 10:37 AM
5 Year Member
it might not be true all the time but as a whole cars with bags usually r ricers. bags go with lambo doors, body kits, and huge spoilers. thats atleast how it is in atl.
I want bags for my Fit and I live in Atlanta.

Old 09-09-2008, 11:34 AM
Originally Posted by Nerdsrock22
I want bags for my Fit and I live in Atlanta.
NOOO! your fit looks so good plz dont bag it man!!!!!!!

Old 09-09-2008, 01:19 PM
5 Year Member
I don't get it. when someone says "NOOO! your fit looks so good plz dont bag it man!!!!!!!" wtf is that. I think maybe you miss the point of airbags. His car could drive around and look like any other car that comes straight from honda. And noone would know the difference until all of the sudden. Pshhh and the cars starts getting closer to the ground. meh oh well. Its not really worth argueing over whether or not its rice. Because each and every person has a differnt oppion of it. The way i feel is. Like Kat williams says.
YouTube - Kat Williams - Haters

Old 09-09-2008, 01:28 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by bigtoepfer
I don't get it. when someone says "NOOO! your fit looks so good plz dont bag it man!!!!!!!" wtf is that. I think maybe you miss the point of airbags. His car could drive around and look like any other car that comes straight from honda. And noone would know the difference until all of the sudden. Pshhh and the cars starts getting closer to the ground. meh oh well.
Yeah thats my point exactly. I dd my Fit so there is no way I could sit as low as I wanted to, but bags would let me do that. I wouldn't be going up and down in traffic or anything.

That being said, I don't have $3k to spend on bags, and probably wouldn't if I did...

And fresh fit...thanks for the kind words man!

Old 09-11-2008, 09:40 PM
5 Year Member
Here is a pic of our Base, it is dropped on skunk 2 springs. It's an older pic, but car still looks the same except for the SI wheels I put on since then. No current pics of that yet. You can see some on the Texas Meet pic thread a little.

Old 09-14-2008, 01:10 PM
5 Year Member
lol call me a noob.. but what are bags? ( i know plastic,paper, hand )

Old 09-14-2008, 04:24 PM
5 Year Member

In the simpliest way that is a "bag" Now for a car like the fit we refer to the universally. Because that is not what will go in it. These generally replace the springs on your vehicle. And shocks are still used. And it is filled up with air or the air is let out to give you the up and down motion.

Honda Air Suspension | Air Runner Systems/ACC USA
if you follow that link it will take you to the airrunner site and honda applicatoins. you can scroll down to see a fit that is "laying out"

Last edited by bigtoepfer; 09-14-2008 at 04:27 PM.
Old 10-23-2008, 12:28 AM
look guys the real definition of rice and ricers are asian guys fixing up import cars. It all started when asian guys started calling them selves as a car team. rice boys and street ricers, and riced out rides as asian guys joke around saying those words. don't know where everyone got the idea calling cars with bodykits and big wings, bags, neons calling it rice probablly came from some red neck hater and it caught on to all little kids. say ricer to an asian they just take it as an compliment. because back in the old days white boys and mexicans and so on didn't know anything about import cars just ford and chevys on low rider magazines. so now you all know where the word RICE for cars came from asians. so use it right.

Old 10-23-2008, 12:30 AM
and oh yeah I understand there are nasty looking sooped up rides out there but blame that on the mexicans. majority of the fcked up looking rides are from them.

Quick Reply: any lowered base models?