Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

***UPDATE of new car pictures check it out =)

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 07:33 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
The only sticker I like is the one on the front bumper and the cling that says "Im SOHC". All the rest need to gooooooo.

Old 12-08-2008, 07:34 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
BTW... wheres all the Spoon stuff?

Old 12-08-2008, 07:36 PM
Cat
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Nice pictureas and what a sweet looking TW Fit - even without the dent on the back end - that stickers looks pretty nice to me.

Cat :x

Old 12-09-2008, 12:00 AM
5 Year Member
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Im|Inside|Fit
LOL! yes my fogs are also HIDs and yes i love it when i blind people cuss before when i was stock everyone blinds the crap out of me so HA! take that =P lol i jsut got some cheap on ebay =P they are xenons on head lights and fogs =D
I just lost all respect for you.... but then again it's not like you had it to begin with.

Old 12-09-2008, 12:58 AM
Retired Moderator
5 Year Member
wayyyyy too many stickers

Old 12-09-2008, 02:31 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Bassplayer
Cool ride I'd say less stickers for sure, what do they add like 10 hp?!?!?? Also don't you have to have Advans to have Advans stickers?
=P i will soon i hope... my buddy has some advan tires/slicks taht i might buy off from him for auto x =P so well see what happens im also thinking abuot trading or selling my TE37s so i can get some gold or silver advans =) but well see =) thanks

Originally Posted by kylerwho
i see someone tore a page out of the spoon catalog and everytime got money went to opak and said i want this. ha ha ha looks like a good build. time to save up and get the n1 and the real spoon wing. i think the rep ones have too much curve to them. nice fit though.
LOL! man i wish i had a Spoon magazine i wanted to get one tho =P but yah thats what i was aiming for because before i had my CRX and i wanted to make it GT or Track car out on the street so after my selling my CRX to my brother i got the fit and what track car looks nice? the Spoon fit =P so its jsut how i like it and its my car =P lol yah i wanted to get the real stuff but this is good enough for me as of now =P but yep im next mod im hoping for a N1 still looking for one yet saving for one =P but overall thanks alot =)

Originally Posted by trancedsailor
I'm not into stickers and windshield banners and such, but once you do more exterior work (may I suggest mugenstyle hatch garnish for starters) it may be nicer.
yah i know i wanted to do more on the exterior but i think im jsut gonna keep this like this i like to stick with one brand (kinda) for example spoon and keep it all spoon if mugen keep it all mugen if js racing keep it al js racing you get the idea =P i wanted that garnish but i thought about it and i didnt want to =P lol but i guess its jsut really all to the person but thanks for the tips =)

Originally Posted by TOOL
Im sure you will know what sticker im talking about soon heh.

NO REALLY WHAT STICKER! DANG IT NO IM REALLY THINKING ABOUT IT AGHHH =P when will SOON be here =P lol

Me you and Kelsey should get together for a shoot when i get my new camera!
WOOT WOOT let me know then even though im all the way here in central cali (fresno) ill be there just for some follow fits and the photoshoot ofcourse =P

Originally Posted by amsa116
very nice and clean
thanks =D

Originally Posted by JDMxGE8
Nice pictures.
thanks alot i want to see your car =P

Old 12-09-2008, 02:40 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by I Am Ray.
The only sticker I like is the one on the front bumper and the cling that says "Im SOHC". All the rest need to gooooooo.
LOL! thanks i like that sticker too =P but i guess its my car so WOOT WOOT! =P lol gosh im still loving youre fit tho =D do you think its one of a kind fit kinda like though =P lol

BTW... wheres all the Spoon stuff?
i have some here and there front tower sway bar socks... yah i know BUT! im jstu going all show now but since im done im going for performance now =DDD i just bought my PW JDM intake so i didnt get my N1 (i shoulda got this first but helping out a fellow fitfreak) but the N1s coming next and im hoping Spoon b pipe and Spoon hearders soon =) btw i know the spoon headers doesnt fit without customizing but what do you really need to know i know theres no o2 senor (thats easy to do) but what else? is it shorter or longer like all the other JDM parts? you can help me out =P so i wont have to post another stupid thread

Originally Posted by Cat
Nice pictureas and what a sweet looking TW Fit - even without the dent on the back end - that stickers looks pretty nice to me.

Cat :x
thanks alot bro people like you i respect =)

Originally Posted by JaySmith
I just lost all respect for you.... but then again it's not like you had it to begin with.
HUH!?

Originally Posted by dewthedew
wayyyyy too many stickers
STICKERS FTW!!! WOOT WOOT

Old 12-09-2008, 02:52 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by GD3-Fit
omg the rear of your Fit made me LOL

edit: and you're running the Spoon tsuru decal (looks much bigger than mine) with no Spoon exhaust
at least my exhaust/sticker go together

edit#2: get rid of the rear trunk applique...looks out of place
and is the wiper delete carbon? or is it painted black?
GE8's have that
i love my fits back to me its sexy oh and the tsuru decal on the back cuss my N1 will come soon im done with the looks and im going for the performance parts now like what i told ray... next is my n1 then the torque tamper(forgot to tell ray) then spoon b pipe then the harderst but worth it part... the spoon headers =P lol why am i giving out my secrets and plans =P lol oh and my friends and i are planning on builting me a fully built motor (well not motor the head only) asked me if i wanted to go turbo or NA but i chose NA cuss i want the nice high revving sound and feeling =) so well see if that works out oh and not my back is jsut painted i like it that black cuss i wanted to get the Spoon rims too so i wanted the colors to match that black look instead of carbon

Old 12-09-2008, 08:44 AM
I <3 SPOON
5 Year Member
so? why do you have to tell ray?
are you ray's bitch? obviously you are

so someone is building you an L15 head? lol good luck with that one

i seriously don't know what car you guys are looking at saying it's nice
it's obviously riced out with 1000 stickers to show how much of a poser he is
stuff like this makes me dissapointed
i mean SOME decals are ok if they compliment the car well
you on the other hand look like you forgot to take your pills and went crazy on your Fit
it's sad to see yourself calling your car a "Spoon Fit" when all you are carrying is their logo
you should understand that's why i always give you a hard time: because you're an idiot

edit: and don't you say i'm 'hating' on you again
i honestly don't give a **** what you do with your car
but you saying your 'spoon fit' is better than mine just pisses me off

Last edited by GD3-Fit; 12-09-2008 at 08:47 AM.
Old 12-09-2008, 10:48 AM
5 Year Member
I don't get it, you're repping 2 companies that you don't own any of their stuff? That doesn't make any sense and it's just RICE. If you own Spoon stuff, put a Spoon sticker on your car. If you own Advans then put a tasteful Advan sticker on your car. If you don't own either then don't put any stickers on your car!

Old 12-09-2008, 01:49 PM
great new pics. i'm lovin the stickers that you have

Old 12-09-2008, 05:48 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by 1coolride
great new pics. i'm lovin the stickers that you have
THANKS =)

Originally Posted by Bassplayer
I don't get it, you're repping 2 companies that you don't own any of their stuff? That doesn't make any sense and it's just RICE. If you own Spoon stuff, put a Spoon sticker on your car. If you own Advans then put a tasteful Advan sticker on your car. If you don't own either then don't put any stickers on your car!
learn how to read other people question they ask before you ask the same question =P

so someone is building you an L15 head? lol good luck with that one

i seriously don't know what car you guys are looking at saying it's nice
it's obviously riced out with 1000 stickers to show how much of a poser he is
stuff like this makes me dissapointed
i mean SOME decals are ok if they compliment the car well
you on the other hand look like you forgot to take your pills and went crazy on your Fit
it's sad to see yourself calling your car a "Spoon Fit" when all you are carrying is their logo
you should understand that's why i always give you a hard time: because you're an idiot

edit: and don't you say i'm 'hating' on you again
i honestly don't give a **** what you do with your car
but you saying your 'spoon fit' is better than mine just pisses me off

la la la la la ignored... cant see you now more i was trying to be nice to you but youre still a fagget later hater I HOPE YOU CAN READ THIS!!! MY SPOON FIT IS BETTER THAN YOURS!!!!

Old 12-09-2008, 06:16 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
I asked......

Old 12-09-2008, 07:01 PM
5 Year Member
I asked......
i know huh harsh

Old 12-09-2008, 07:26 PM
spoon fed
5 Year Member
i want to know exactly what you mean by building the head? i have been doing alot of research on how to make it more efficient and the results verse the money invested just dont seem to be there. i wrote spoon and type one too about their head setup but they sent guys with guns to my house and said they would shoot me if i ever asked again. ha ha ha. appartently its ultra top secret.
so are you talking about valve train or port and polish?

Old 12-09-2008, 07:41 PM
5 Year Member
i want to know exactly what you mean by building the head? i have been doing alot of research on how to make it more efficient and the results verse the money invested just dont seem to be there. i wrote spoon and type one too about their head setup but they sent guys with guns to my house and said they would shoot me if i ever asked again. ha ha ha. appartently its ultra top secret.
so are you talking about valve train or port and polish?

LOL! that funny LMAO!!! but im talking about port and polish and doing everything to the complete head if i can and yes i was jsut reading about your post earlier about port and polishing on that one guys thread about t1r vs pw intake =P but yah i mean if something does go wrong i wouldnt care much cuss its just a spare motor that i have (long story well not realy =P) so im jsut gonna mess around with it =P well im not gonna say jsut me but my friends are too because they jsut got done builting my friends CRX (fully built GSR swap) so they want to work on my fit =P so i guess were gonna be doing alot of reseaching and as far as know i find out theres nothing out there that will help LOL! if you know here and there about how far we can go help me out =P but im guess imma have to get most of the stuff customize =/ my friends knows alot of PRO guys that will be able to do everything from cam, port and polishing to valves to everything about the motor... its not that its hard to find but its the fact that the moneys the issue =/ so if imma be going all motor imma have to do alot of reseach and such =/ any help?

Old 12-09-2008, 07:51 PM
spoon fed
5 Year Member
i cant help. i have been searching for head specs on the l15 for awhile now. i know some people who have friends with the honda engineering team and that is all classified info. i dont have a spare head or i would run x rays on it to test wall thicknesses to see how much it can be opened up. (im a welder, metalurgist by day and a mechanical engineer by night)
all the dimensions i have been looking for are all secret and i dont have a spare head to play with so im stuck for the moment.
custom cams can be made but you have to dish out some good bills for that. custom valve train is another money think. my best advice would be to get the internals balanced. if your tearing a spare motor apart anyway why not.
try to look for the j's racing fit with the l15. they developed some high compression pistons and it makes around 130hp. again i asked them about the specs on them and they politely hung up. ha ha ha well not really but you get the idea. in house tuners seem to keep dirty secrets all to themselves.

Old 12-09-2008, 08:02 PM
5 Year Member
i cant help. i have been searching for head specs on the l15 for awhile now. i know some people who have friends with the honda engineering team and that is all classified info. i dont have a spare head or i would run x rays on it to test wall thicknesses to see how much it can be opened up. (im a welder, metalurgist by day and a mechanical engineer by night)
all the dimensions i have been looking for are all secret and i dont have a spare head to play with so im stuck for the moment.
custom cams can be made but you have to dish out some good bills for that. custom valve train is another money think. my best advice would be to get the internals balanced. if your tearing a spare motor apart anyway why not.
try to look for the j's racing fit with the l15. they developed some high compression pistons and it makes around 130hp. again i asked them about the specs on them and they politely hung up. ha ha ha well not really but you get the idea. in house tuners seem to keep dirty secrets all to themselves.
LOL! man thats jsut how it is huh =( i guess we will never knwo their secrets! dang it! =P well yah i trust my friend cuss hes into the racing scene for the longest time and he knows alot of guys that will do it like i said but its jsut the money thats the problem it sometimes makes me mad and jsut want to go K20 but NO! imma see what we can do to the L15 motor and ill let you know what we can do and all but our plan was to leave the block stock with after market pistons i was jsut thinking about going witht he Cp since thats the only one taht i know thats out =P but if i can find better ones ill go with it beside the Js racing =P unless i want to =P then all the head work imma leave it to my buddy to do since he know more about it plus has other race buddys to help him (as in shops taht will do it for him) but yah basically what im trying to aim for is a fully built L15 head, Pistons, ITB (custom for sure), hondata and if i have to direct port nitrous(from all 4 throttle bodies =P) i guess what you can do is wish me luck for atempting this

Old 12-09-2008, 08:15 PM
spoon fed
5 Year Member
well make sure to take pictures of the whole thing.
let me know how much you take out of the head. sharing specs would be nice.

Old 12-09-2008, 08:29 PM
5 Year Member
well make sure to take pictures of the whole thing.
let me know how much you take out of the head. sharing specs would be nice.
yah ill make sure to let you know ill tell my buddy to gimme the specs and everything that they do to the head/motor and ill try to take some pictures =P cuss i havent got myself a digital camera yet =P

Quick Reply: ***UPDATE of new car pictures check it out =)