Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   Fit Photos & Videos (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-photos-videos/)
-   -   Konix's VTI-S Jazz (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-photos-videos/72884-konixs-vti-s-jazz.html)

dj_konix 11-07-2012 06:48 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Few more pics:
Attachment 22404
Yes Rear's aren't on in this photo yet, its the 2nd set:
Attachment 22405
Attachment 22406
Attachment 22407

That's it for now, oh other than i replaced my reverse lights with 64SMD bulbs, here is a comparison (will take a night shot later)
Attachment 22408

swade 11-08-2012 12:59 AM

Looks sooooooo goooooooooooood!

dj_konix 11-08-2012 02:27 AM

4 Attachment(s)
More Pics =D
Put the lip stickers i had remade on the new wheels, still undecided if i like them:
Attachment 22400
Attachment 22401
Working on the Honda's:
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/n...d/IMG_0936.jpg
Cusco Front strut brace in:
Attachment 22402
Mates 05 Jazz:
Attachment 22403

dj_konix 11-11-2012 01:39 AM

2 Attachment(s)
UPDATE:
Haven't had the best few days :( been crook as hell but went to work anyway....
Just about to finish my shift and a worker comes in and says "Hate to be the bearer of bad news but your cars been hit"

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark! here i start thinking some dick has gone full retard and ran into the side but it seemed a shopping trolley had been left at the top of the car park and had flown the whole way down the car park with some speed only to smack into the little honda :(

Investigated the damage and here it is:
Attachment 22326
As you can see the main damage is on the rear guard, it seems to have hit there first and twisted around into the door leaving a dent high on bosyline and a few other small dents and scratches :( Hopefully public liability will sort out my bill as i have already started getting quotes. Might get my guards rolled at the same time haha.

Anyway, so last night decided to head to a mates bday and on the way i go through town (should of known better). Cops are behind me as two cars in front have a lil drag making tonnes of noise but the cop still follows me... *facepalm. Pulled over, the cop asks "is this car registered with these plates?" i of course said yes and wondered wtf she was on about. She then lets me know she is defecting me for my plates not being compliant (well they are just reflective stickers on aluminium composite!) anyway i cheekily ask "how come? couldnt your computer read them?"... with a massive grin she said "no we couldnt, but i'm not meant to say that" (she was DTF for suuuure)
Attachment 22327

Can't believe she didnt get me for wheel track, but at least i know why i haven't received any speeding fines lately hahaha, better stick the stock one on the rear for now till new plates arrive :P

So to summarise:
Dents = Ghey
Defect = LOL

dj_konix 11-14-2012 05:08 AM

8 Attachment(s)
Update:
So today these arrive:
Attachment 22232
the ones on the right are the ones they sent me first off, and left are the ones i needed :)
Onto Fitment (56k/crap net connection beware)
Attachment 22233
Attachment 22234
Guard hating my new tyres :(
Attachment 22235
So rectified this:
Attachment 22236
Attachment 22237
End result:
Attachment 22238

Pretty happy with it, just need to make up a bracket to hold bumper so i can remove mounting tabs to go lower :)
Whilst we were there, decided to test new wheels on mates xr6 turbo:
Attachment 22239
18x9.5 +20 front and 18x10+15 rear

dj_konix 11-16-2012 01:43 AM

2 Attachment(s)
UPDATE:
So, with all the scraping that was going on in the rear i got the guards rolled...anyway it still scraped a bit on big bumps and hard cornering so decided to change damper settings as i was pretty sure they were set on softest.

Problem was, i don't have the tool to change the setting, but lucky my mate has greddy coilovers in his evo 8MR so we took one of his and tested it, and got them set a bit stiffer (went all the way to stiffest then rolled it back 8 clicks (probably still too soft but meh)
So if anyone knows where i can get just the tool to adjust, let me know :)
Random snaps today:
Attachment 22208
Role Reversal, old lady driving a dc2 type r vs young guy driving a jazz hahaha
Attachment 22209
wiiiiiiiide o.0

dj_konix 11-23-2012 01:36 AM

Update:
I would have lots of pics but my laptop won't read my SD Card anymore :(
I have installed the camber bolts and got a wheel alignment, car is going well :)
Local Audio shop had a big sale so i bought a fair chunk of alpine gear, got a double din Alpine DVD Player, and two sets of alpine dd linear speakers (splits front, coaxials rear doors).
Installed speakers with stock headunit and they crank! love them, now i just need to buy a double din fascia and im set :)

dj_konix 12-04-2012 02:20 AM

UPDATE:
Got my mugen grille, don't really like the badge so i think im going to remove it.
Anyway, the cars at the bodyworks getting a closed door respray in stock colour so looking forward to it being dent free/scratch free and shiney :)

dj_konix 02-14-2013 08:33 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 21096

Xryan801ssm_dc5 03-01-2013 06:25 PM

looking good man.