Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

More Pics.

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2006, 12:47 AM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
More Pics.

Sorry, kinda seems like Im cluttering up this area with my pics.
Just thought Id post some finished pics of how my car stands as of now. I did all these mods within 24hrs of owning the car. All but the tails (did today) and the Mugen garnishes which arent pictured.

Did a little "Me Mod" and ambered the clear signal area on the tails.
I like it because its different but it gives the car a Aerio vib. Ewww.

Pics could have been better. I was messing with settings.

Old 11-11-2006, 01:03 AM
5 Year Member
nice, what type of headlight bulbs are those? and did you get new suspension too?

Old 11-11-2006, 01:08 AM
5 Year Member
Wow! Tails, fogs, suspension, mugen visors, tint, antenna... What else did you do in the first few days of owning your car?

Good job tho! Looks great! I like your idea with amber-ing the rear tails. Most people try to get rid of any amber, but you did the opposite *thumbs up*

Old 11-11-2006, 03:51 AM
Wow, your Fit looks awesome! I picked up mine yesterday (Black Sport AT). This was the first one my dealer has seen....sooooooo, after being on this site for a couple of weeks, I went over the car FOR them ha ha. They said they only had ONE more coming this year and didn't know when the next one would come in after that, although they have deposits and orders in. The only thing I was really not happy with was the "carpet". Yikes, it looks and feels like that old jute padding they used to use under carpet in your house! I do not understand their choice in installing whatever that is. The car is much more responsive than I thought it would be and certainly NO on-ramp problem entering traffic onto the Interstate. I had to set the cruise just to keep from going 90mph all the way home!

Old 11-11-2006, 04:08 AM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
car looks great really feeling the tails with the amburn

Old 11-11-2006, 06:36 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by heymikesays
nice, what type of headlight bulbs are those? and did you get new suspension too?
Headlight bulbs are stock. The foglights are tinted with yellow window tint.

Wow! Tails, fogs, suspension, mugen visors, tint, antenna... What else did you do in the first few days of owning your car?

Good job tho! Looks great! I like your idea with amber-ing the rear tails. Most people try to get rid of any amber, but you did the opposite *thumbs up*
The first day I bought the car I tinted the foglights yellow, put on my Spoon resivour socks and Spoon radiator cap. The day after I bought the car I installed/put on: T1R springs, visors, got the windows tinted. The next day I installed the tails and Mugen garnishes.

And yes, Im a big fan of amber. I still have more "Me Mods" in the lighting department. Im saving money now, then going for engine mods.

Overall I love this car. The engine has some damn good lowish - mid range power. Just needs the up top stuff.