Fit Suspension & Brake Modifications Threads discussing suspension and brake related modifications for the Honda Fit

Need pics of DropZone springs on GD3 Anyone???

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2011, 02:48 AM
Need pics of DropZone springs on GD3 Anyone???

My fit badly needs a slam job. Found DropZone's on the web and I'd really like to see what these springs look like on a GD3. Preferrably with Stock 15" or other Honda OEM 15" wheels. I'm going to be throwing some blades on the fit but not before I lower it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT

Sorry if there is somewhere else on the forums. I thoroughly searched and all I could find were pics of GE's with DZ's on them. I'm specifically looking for pics of GD's please.

Last edited by Demon Fit; 03-01-2011 at 05:30 AM.
Old 11-17-2014, 08:45 AM
Originally Posted by Demon Fit
My fit badly needs a slam job. Found DropZone's on the web and I'd really like to see what these springs look like on a GD3. Preferrably with Stock 15" or other Honda OEM 15" wheels. I'm going to be throwing some blades on the fit but not before I lower it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT

Sorry if there is somewhere else on the forums. I thoroughly searched and all I could find were pics of GE's with DZ's on them. I'm specifically looking for pics of GD's please.
This is a 3 year old thread but I have drop zones on 15" rims