Fit Suspension & Brake Modifications Threads discussing suspension and brake related modifications for the Honda Fit

What way would you go about this? (Springs, wheels...)

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2016, 11:40 AM
What way would you go about this? (Springs, wheels...)

Hey folks, first, not that it really matters I just remembered my old user account I will no longer be using. "cicatrix".
Ok, this question pertains to my 2016 Fit I just bought.
I purchased some Swift springs for it yesterday. I'm trying to decide if I should wait on having the springs installed until I obtain wheels. (I want Buddy Club P1SF) or if I should just buy the wheels so I could have all of the setup purchased and out of the way. If I were to get the wheels next, I would not be able to have any of it installed for quite a while as I would have to save up for the install cost of both springs, and wheel install.
Another thing is I like the OEM wheels. Not as much as the Buddy Club's but I like them.
When I had my 2013 Fit that I totaled an good forum member here offered help with the install. Even after putting springs in with help from an experienced person, I still don't trust myself doing it on my own.
Anyways, my apologies for dragging this crazy stupid question out. What would you do if you were in my shoes?
Thanks for any thoughts shared.