FIT-Vendor Sponsored Group Buys and Sales Organize group buys to get discounts. Only Forum Sponsors may post group buys in this sub-forum. Forum Sponsors will have "FIT Vendors" in their user title and have gone through a screening process by FIT Freak staff.

Clazzio Seat Cover for Honda Fit

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2015, 05:32 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Bisquick
You guys still selling the covers?

I'd probably be interested in a black/black/black PVC covers. I have a 2012 Sport Fit.
Do you guys have any recommendation for a AS fit sport?
Hey,

Thanks for the message.

We are indeed still selling these covers and carry some in stock as well. The all black would be in stock.

I would recommend the all black PVC as you mentioned as it is a great look for that interior. It makes for a huge, better difference on the interior as a whole. Let me know if I can assist with getting anything going for you.

Thank you!
Spencer

Originally Posted by xxryu139xx
hey bean,

u got any diamond stitch in stock?
Hey,

Sorry, no diamond / quilted in stock for any year Fit. They would all be custom order taking around 10 weeks for delivery.

Spencer

Originally Posted by xxryu139xx
there was a thread here somewhere stating that website is no good at all.
Originally Posted by DWils
"No good" in what sense? No good like not a good place to buy from? Or not good like not in business anymore?
That is correct, I would steer clear of that site. I believe they ripped off a lot of people that made purchases through them. However, if you want to contact me, I can give you a coupon code to make the price a little bit better than what is listed on our site.

Old 02-19-2015, 07:59 PM
5 Year Member
5 Year Member
Hey there,
Just wondering what covers you had in stock for a 2013 fit?
Looking for all the all pvc version.
Thanks!

Last edited by booism; 02-20-2015 at 08:49 AM.
Old 03-03-2015, 06:52 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by booism
Hey there,
Just wondering what covers you had in stock for a 2013 fit?
Looking for all the all pvc version.
Thanks!

Sorry for the delay. Here's what we have in stock for 2013 Fit in PVC Vinyl:
  • All Black
  • All Gray
  • Black with Orange Stitching
  • Black with Blue Stitching
  • All Ivory

Old 03-27-2015, 03:34 PM
Former Vendor
2015 Honda Fit is READY!

Order here:
https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-...rder-here.html

Old 04-03-2015, 11:08 AM
Dbz
I love the leather interior

Old 06-03-2015, 02:26 PM
Bap
5 Year Member
I sent you guys an email but I want to order Black with sued Black inserts and Purple stitching shipped to 95677. thank you

Old 08-27-2015, 01:29 AM
So guys I just installed Black/black stitching PVC covers in my 13' and I must say If anyone is on the fence with purchasing these over the leather, you wont be making a mistake either way. And for those with back pain (which i do not have) in the FIT's seat, the memory foam in these seats makes the seats feel totally different and there is a LOT more forming to the butt. Great product. I have pix on which I'll add here shortly.

I have to segway to another subject real quick. The day i ordered these i commented on the great guy they had on the fitfreak.net site and if they ever needed someone else to help do the things that Spencer does here to let me know. Well 2 days later i get an email from a guy that works at BEAN GARAGE and wanted to know if I'd be open to promoting Clazzio Seat covers as well as other products the they offer for the FIT as well as new products that become available for our cars on the site. Spencer has moved on to other things and needed a replacement. I accepted. Currently the Bean Garage handle is locked and i could post here under the screen name so i finally posted from my regular name which i still will do on my personal posts for my car. If there is something I can not answer, trust that I will call to the one at there office best qualified and get back to you with-in 24hrs as i only committed to this site and Bean Garage Facebook page. I'll post my pix on the what did i do to my GE today thread and post your Clazzio pics thread.

Thank you for reading...

Old 08-31-2015, 04:31 PM
Any discount codes coming up? Canadian dollar took a dive and they will cost me an easy extra $100

Old 08-31-2015, 05:22 PM
Originally Posted by Xtina
Any discount codes coming up? Canadian dollar took a dive and they will cost me an easy extra $100
I'll find out but I honestly doubt they'll be giving discounts because of a week Canadian dollar. Or Mexican currency. Because of the weak Canadian dollar any discount in USA would also convert to a weak discount in your currency but I will see what I can do. BTW, which kit were u looking at and what is the price of the kit if you bought it today in Canada?

Old 09-01-2015, 03:06 PM
Originally Posted by Desmond Lamar MacRae
I'll find out but I honestly doubt they'll be giving discounts because of a week Canadian dollar. Or Mexican currency. Because of the weak Canadian dollar any discount in USA would also convert to a weak discount in your currency but I will see what I can do. BTW, which kit were u looking at and what is the price of the kit if you bought it today in Canada?
It would cost me 394$ cad for all black pvc with blue stitching ($299usd)

I wanted blue cross stitch in the inserts but it doesn't say how much it was. $35 last time I checked.

Old 09-02-2015, 12:53 AM
Ok I let I'm know. Should have you guys an answer tomorrow. You do know stitching color adds to price too. I was gonna do black pvc with white stitching to match the OEM console white stitching but the price jump over white made me go back to the standard black/black stitching. But again ill give u price asap.

Old 09-04-2015, 11:00 AM
Okay sorry for the delayed response. There will be n sales until Xmas. They want you to call them personally though an they be up to something with you.

Old 09-09-2015, 08:18 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Xtina
It would cost me 394$ cad for all black pvc with blue stitching ($299usd)

I wanted blue cross stitch in the inserts but it doesn't say how much it was. $35 last time I checked.
You gotta factor in all the duty and taxes and brokerage because they mail UPS so you can tack on another 100$ to that

Old 09-09-2015, 02:23 PM
Originally Posted by MTLian
You gotta factor in all the duty and taxes and brokerage because they mail UPS so you can tack on another 100$ to that
I have a US mailbox. I wont be paying extra.

Old 09-09-2015, 02:26 PM
Ok I let I'm know. Should have you guys an answer tomorrow. You do know stitching color adds to price too. I was gonna do black pvc with white stitching to match the OEM console white stitching but the price jump over white made me go back to the standard black/black stitching. But again ill give u price asap.
There never use to be extra for coloured stitching. At least not in april when I last checked. So far this seems to be getting to pricey. I'm going to have to put this on hold til the dollar changes. thanks anyway.

Old 12-21-2015, 02:41 AM
5 Year Member
Are you guys having any sales or coupons for the holidays? I'm interested in the black pvc with blue stitching and the all black pvc for a 2013 fit sport.

Old 12-21-2015, 05:13 AM
Originally Posted by jy1129
Are you guys having any sales or coupons for the holidays? I'm interested in the black pvc with blue stitching and the all black pvc for a 2013 fit sport.
I posted the code on a new thread last week. I'm the new rep for Bean Garage. I was so detailed about how much i I loved the look and feel that the asked if I would replace the outgoing guy. I'm doing here and Facebook. The discount code for the whole site whether it's Cusco braces sway bars or Clazzio covers is the following : holiday15. I don't work at the place. I still run my flight school in Wilmywood. But feel free to PM me about anything and I'll return message in 2 days tops. Happy holiday u celebrate... Chat soon.

Old 12-24-2015, 02:42 PM
I posted the code on a new thread last week. I'm the new rep for Bean Garage. I was so detailed about how much i I loved the look and feel that the asked if I would replace the outgoing guy. I'm doing here and Facebook. The discount code for the whole site whether it's Cusco braces sway bars or Clazzio covers is the following : holiday15. I don't work at the place. I still run my flight school in Wilmywood. But feel free to PM me about anything and I'll return message in 2 days tops. Happy holiday u celebrate... Chat soon.
coupon code doesn't work. and there's no options for custom colour combos.

Old 01-27-2016, 09:13 PM
hi, I am new. so seems I see PVC is the most ordered material? what about the other two choice. the leather insert and quilted PVC? which one is the best value? thanks.

Old 01-27-2016, 11:48 PM
Originally Posted by liukaitc
hi, I am new. so seems I see PVC is the most ordered material? what about the other two choice. the leather insert and quilted PVC? which one is the best value? thanks.
Hi,

I'm the fitfreak.net rep for Bean Garage. We carry Clazzio at a discount to members here. Before I was ask to be a company rep I was on that fence too but then I thought to myself "self, do I really want or need to put real leather I'm a 22k Honda"? I answered no... Even the base TSX is now PVC. I ordered my kit black with black stitching but not only that, I bought 3yds of perforated PVC to cover the thin cloth on the doors so it makes the car look like Honda made Fit sport navigation with including leather "��". No I do miss the leather smile so to fix this I bought a vinyl/leather conditioner that has a heavy but natural hide smell in a new luxury car. I hope this helps you. Any other questions just feel free to �� or text me 9102794333. I'm a fit owner. So I'll be your advocate if you need one of many here on this site. We all have different or similar plans for our buddy on wheels.

Quick Reply: Clazzio Seat Cover for Honda Fit