FIT-Vendor Sponsored Group Buys and Sales Organize group buys to get discounts. Only Forum Sponsors may post group buys in this sub-forum. Forum Sponsors will have "FIT Vendors" in their user title and have gone through a screening process by FIT Freak staff.

Bean Garage is the newest ROTIFORM Wheel Dealer !!

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2012, 03:41 PM
Former Vendor
Bean Garage is the newest ROTIFORM Wheel Dealer !!

Rotiform wheels on our site:
Rotiform Wheels | Cast BLQ NUE

Bean Garage is very happy to announce that we are now dealing the high quality, custom fitted, California designed Rotiform wheels! We are dealing all custom 3 piece forged, race forged, and forged monoblock wheels, in addition to the cast wheels.

We are offering the cast wheels for those looking to get Rotiforms on a budget. The NUE and BLQ designs come in standard fitments and start at $1,036 - including FREE SHIPPING in the continental US.
Pictured: 17x8 +30 Cast NUE Wheels on Honda Fit GE:

Check out the full line of Rotiform wheels on our site:

Go custom with the forged wheels starting at $1,250 a wheel!
Check out the different designs:

Contact Us if you are looking for a price quote. Custom colors and bolt patterns are available for all wheels.

Rotiform wheels on our site:

Old 06-05-2012, 09:47 AM
5 Year Member
Hey whats going on...i cant believe im just seeing this now... But how much can you get the 3 piece classic tmb wheels or even something concave ? Ive been really wanting these but i know they are a bit pricey. Doesnt hurt to ask and find out anyway..

Old 06-05-2012, 02:10 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by jdmjunkie561
Hey whats going on...i cant believe im just seeing this now... But how much can you get the 3 piece classic tmb wheels or even something concave ? Ive been really wanting these but i know they are a bit pricey. Doesnt hurt to ask and find out anyway..
Hey there,

Nice! TMBs on the Fit would be OUTTA CONTROL

It depends on the size that you go with, but the smallest size (18") starts at $1150 per wheel for the classic TMB profile wheel and concave TMB profile wheel. The super concave wheels are a bit more, but I don't think you'd be able to fit them on the Fit (must be able to run at least 4" lip all around)

Let me know if you have any questions. The wheels are available in a variety of colors and can be made to your exact spec.

Thank you,
Spencer

Old 09-14-2012, 04:30 PM
I was looking at the Cast BLQ. is it $1036 per set or per wheel? TIA

Old 09-15-2012, 08:02 AM
5 Year Member
It's $1036 per set. Dubbers aren't that wealthy.

Too bad Rotiform has ZERO customization with their wheels or I'd rock 18" BLQs.

Old 09-15-2012, 12:31 PM
whew! ok good. because I was on the site and it didn't say if it comes in a set or not. Thanks for clarifying that.

I also noticed that from Rotiform. They do customize wheels but most of their wheels are the same size/width/offset. just different lug pattern. But I think that's one reason why I like the brand.

Old 09-17-2012, 12:46 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by pig_pit
whew! ok good. because I was on the site and it didn't say if it comes in a set or not. Thanks for clarifying that.

I also noticed that from Rotiform. They do customize wheels but most of their wheels are the same size/width/offset. just different lug pattern. But I think that's one reason why I like the brand.
Yeah, the Cast wheels are made the same design but in different popular sizes - this way they can offer the wheels at a lower cost than the fully custom wheels that start at $1250 per wheel.

You can definitely get fully custom Rotiform wheels made, but they are more costly because they are designed and made specifically for your application and by your specs / color / offset / size / design