Anyone Missing Sport Wheels?

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2007, 05:46 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Anyone Missing Sport Wheels?

Anyone get their Fit wheels stolen in FL recently?
Theres some advertised on OrlandoForums? Theres only 2-3 Fit members on that site I know of. The person selling them doesnt own one and hangs with certain people known for bad things.

Just a heads up.

Old 07-08-2007, 07:22 PM
Supervillain
5 Year Member
hm..let's see if you get a reply on there

Old 07-08-2007, 08:55 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Mx6GT89
Anyone get their Fit wheels stolen in FL recently?
Theres some advertised on OrlandoForums? Theres only 2-3 Fit members on that site I know of. The person selling them doesnt own one and hangs with certain people known for bad things.

Just a heads up.
Have you tried contacting OCSO or OPD to see if they have an open case for stolen Fit wheels?

On a side note... It wouldn't surprise me that the wheels are stolen. I have had a bunch of stuff stolen on multiple occasions when I lived in Orlando. FYI: DO NOT LIVE IN CYPRESS RUN ON ROUSE RD!!!

Old 07-08-2007, 09:04 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
I know that a few have been stolen around here. When I bought my Fit my sales person told me that a few of his customers have came back ordering new wheels/tires with an insurance check.

I was actually cutting through a neighborhood heading to my friends bodyshop and saw a white Sport on bricks.
Later on in the week I found out who stole them. Insurance bought those people new rims and the car is garaged now.

As for calling OPD, no I havent. I wont either. Might be rude but I just figured Id let whoever know on here. If they arent on here, insurance will help.
Only person I know that has Fit wheels and also the ONLY person Ive seen is my friend Danny. I sold him my wheels for his Ef. He claims that he'll never sell them. I also told him he better never sell them because I practically gave them to him.

Never know, maybe the wheels were bought legally?

Old 07-09-2007, 12:23 PM
5 Year Member
Me they stole my wheels on saturday my fit was on coke crates any info please help! PM me

Old 07-09-2007, 12:30 PM
5 Year Member
I woke up on Saturday to my black fit being left on coke crates! Insurance hooked it up but still NOT RIGHT! Im still pissed! My car is brand new! I bought it last week. What kills me even more is I used to drive an evo and no one ever messed with it. As soon as I by my honda BAM! wheels gone WTF!

Old 07-09-2007, 12:46 PM
Banned
See Avatar!!! Nuff said.

I am in a gated community and I make sure I have driveway gun cleaning day once every 2 weeks. Just reassures the neighborhood trash that I won't kindly ask them to stop messing with my car.

Sorry about your loss. Post some updates so we know what happens to the turd who did this.

Old 07-09-2007, 01:04 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Danny0707
Me they stole my wheels on saturday my fit was on coke crates any info please help! PM me
The thread that Mx6GT89 is referring to is located here...

07 Honda Fit Rims! - OrlandoForums.com :: #1 Online Community for Central Florida

There is a phone number included with the original post. Good luck to you. I had my GSR blades taken when I lived in Cypress Run on Rouse Road. BTW, don't live there.

Old 07-09-2007, 01:38 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
I got his PM.... Im interested in where he lived actually. I find that its going to be hard for him to prove its HIS wheels. Might not be? I know that they dont have a receipt for them.

What sorta gives it away is that the wheels have no curb marks and tires are brand new. If the Fit is NEW NEW, the color and little nubs should still be visible on the tires.

Old 07-09-2007, 02:26 PM
5 Year Member
Guys. I appreciate all your help. First off dont feel too bad, insurance hooked me up so my car is taken care off. I notified the detective working on the case (via message! orange county police really dont give a dam!). Thanks for the link to the forum it was a great help! Mx I appreciate you even starting this forum! Im sure those are my rims Im in the same location just bought my fit a week ago and just so happen that they are selling the rims a day after they stole them. Gee lets see........ahm! STOLEN! By the way Mx nice ride I have seen it every once in a while down university near Full sail.

Old 07-09-2007, 05:17 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Like I said. Call them up, take a look at them and see if theyre yours. Try not to drive the Fit either. Hahaha.
Thanks Danny, Im all over the Orlando area.

Old 07-15-2007, 11:29 PM
5 Year Member
Any outcome to this?

Old 07-20-2007, 12:32 PM
wow are you serious I just ran into this thread right now... is central florida really turning that bad? im sorri man to hear for you loss but atleast insurance took care of it