Where are you Orlando people?!

Old 09-10-2007, 02:17 PM
5 Year Member
Where are you Orlando people?!

Anybody from Orlando or in the area? I've seen at the most, five Fits so far...

Old 09-13-2007, 09:26 PM
5 Year Member
Smile more than I've seen!

That's three more than I've seen!

I just got my new beastie last week and so far have only seen two others, both in passing, on Silver Star Road.

If you take Silver Star in to town in the mornings, then you must be the white Fit I think I see going in the opposite direction.

Old 09-14-2007, 12:55 AM
5 Year Member
Oh wow. I'm nowhere near Silver Star Rd. I'm over by Valencia CC East.

It's weird because now I'm seeing a Fit at least once a day. It bums me out. And now that you've said that you have seen another white Fit on the road... that bums me out more. I liked having the idea in my head that I was the only white Fit on the road. Haha.

Anyways... Congrats on the car! Maybe I'll see you on the road sometime. What color did you get?

Old 09-14-2007, 06:30 AM
5 Year Member
Smile see signature

Rather than keep on repeating it, I decided to add 2007 Milano Red AT Sport to my signature.

So far I will claim to (maybe) have the only Fit in College Park.

Old 09-14-2007, 11:55 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by oohso80s
Oh wow. I'm nowhere near Silver Star Rd. I'm over by Valencia CC East.

It's weird because now I'm seeing a Fit at least once a day. It bums me out. And now that you've said that you have seen another white Fit on the road... that bums me out more. I liked having the idea in my head that I was the only white Fit on the road. Haha.

Anyways... Congrats on the car! Maybe I'll see you on the road sometime. What color did you get?
I know what you mean. When I got my Fit they were no where. Ive also had mine for almost a year now. Now theyre a little common. Not that common though.

Im an Orlando Fit owner. Ive talked to a few aroud here. My friend (his mom drives it more because he likes his Teg) has a SSM Sport 5speed, another has a VBP Sport auto, and then other random Fit people I talk to. 2 have white bases in 5speed, 2 white sports in 5speed. Ahhh!! Theyre all over!!

Old 09-17-2007, 10:12 PM
5 Year Member
Smile Saw three today!

It's a new record!

Ended up taking the Turnpike to the 408 back in to town, getting off at the JYP exit. I took Colonial east to go to Babies R Us to pick up some gear to protect the house from the one baby wrecking crew (and protect the one baby wrecking crew from the furniture). This was between 5 and 6 PM.

On the way from JYP to Orange Ave I was behind a silver Fit with an almost identical license plate holder . . . mine is metal with black dog paws on it, this one looked like it had smaller cat paws on it. Looked like a sport model, with the stock alloy wheels, and it turned right on to Orange Ave. Then heading east on Colonial I passed two more Fits - a woman in a baby blue (no other way to describe the color) Fit, and a guy in a (as I recall) silver Fit. Both were headed in the opposite direction.

So far mine is the only one I've seen in College Park, and I'm willing to bet it will be the only one I see in Clermont for a good while. I had some guy in an older Eddie Bauer Edition SUV thing (that probably gets gallons per mile ) give me a "WTF is that?" look today. Well, maybe it was more like the look you get on your face when you accidentally step in discarded chewing gum. Or dog crap.

Old 09-18-2007, 12:20 AM
wow there are too many fit owners in orlando now. getting excited! We can all meet up sometime in the area.

BTW i saw Mx6gt89 today near 528 close to the airport. sweet looking car you got there.

Old 09-18-2007, 10:41 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
a woman in a baby blue (no other way to describe the color) Fit
Its called Lunar Mist. Only sold in the base. Ive seen one thats always dirty off of 1792. It has sport wheels.

BTW i saw Mx6gt89 today near 528 close to the airport. sweet looking car you got there.
Thanks! All yours needs is a drop. Dropped Fits on OEM wheels look so good. I miss my wheels.

When I see the most Fits is when Im NOT in my Fit. If Im driving my Mx-6 or my moms car is when I see the most Fits.

Old 09-25-2007, 08:53 PM
5 Year Member
Smile BOM sighting!

I saw a Fit in Winter Garden! This is my most westerly metro area Fit sighting (not counting mine, when I take it to work) so far, and the only BOM I've seen on the road.

Monday afternoon, between 5.30 and 5.45, on Highway 50 around where the 429 crosses it, I spotted a BOM Fit going west. Couldn't see the driver - we were both going about 50 in opposite directions.

Didn't really look that closely today, so I don't know if it's a regular commute for the BOM owner.

Old 09-26-2007, 02:48 AM
5 Year Member
Daytona Beach Fitfreak

Hey - I know this post is related to Orlando, but Daytona isn't that far removed right?

Just moved to Port Orange last month and would love to meet fellow GD3 enthusiasts. Whether you got the car to go green and save on gas, build a head-turning show car, or for simple Honda brand loyalty and reliability, I want to see and hear about your rides and share in the enthusiasm about a car that we USDM consumers can finally experience and enjoy with the rest of the globe.

This car has tons of potential and lots of personality and I love it. My goal is to design a uniquely subtle, sportier version of the already decent looking sport model. I'd love to brainstorm ideas and get some tech/design/install knowledge and help from the Honda community and hopefully make some contributions of my own :-)

If any of you Orlando area folks want to meet up drop me a line or post to the thread!

Happy motoring!

Old 10-14-2007, 10:23 PM
Every Fit that I have seen in Orlando area (VCC and UCF area) is driven by women. It's like i'm the only dude driving around in a Fit around here

Old 10-15-2007, 08:53 PM
I just wanna say I am a little dissappointed after I drove 650 miles and to no avail, not one person from Orlando showed up to panducky's meet. Which I might add was a fun ass time. Next time , show up guys, me and the wife are bringing both of our fits.

Old 10-15-2007, 09:11 PM
im sorry about that, i had to do things with my parents but i will be there next time. sorry

Old 10-15-2007, 09:16 PM
btw what area do you guys live in and what school do you guys attend? because i got to vcc in the west campus, and i saw 2 black fits one sport and one not, both girls driving them. i think im the only MR fit in vcc west campus.

Old 10-15-2007, 10:00 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Sorry I didnt go either.... I was planning on it, I just didnt.
From what it seems like all the Fits would have been coming from my/our area. Most of the people that showed at the Lollicup meet would have been at the Panducky Meet if I went. (so they said)
If they wanted to go they should have went. Dont think I was needed to go. Again, Im sorry. My weekend wasnt the best. I was in a mini depression stage because I didnt get my rims on. Hahah! Really.

Originally Posted by Def_Junkie
Every Fit that I have seen in Orlando area (VCC and UCF area) is driven by women. It's like i'm the only dude driving around in a Fit around here
Im in that area all the time. I live off Dean Rd. At least weekly I see 1-2 dudes in the same black Fit Sport on University. Its dirty all the time. Ive seen another dude driving a SSM Sport on the same road. One of those 2 Fits wouldnt be you would it?
Also another SSM Sport; dude driven in the FullSail area.
My friend Jon has a white Sport thats usually in the Curry Ford area. (works are Greenway)
Another red Sport that lives off Econ. I saw him a few mornings pulling out of the same driveway, figured he lived there?

I saw a VBP sport lowered on Weds ONCE. Havent seen it again. Sex?
Also seen a red Sport with Mugen visors and Work Equips once. Parked in front of the Downy Dog Park. Sex?

Old 10-16-2007, 01:45 AM
Originally Posted by Mx6GT89
Im in that area all the time. I live off Dean Rd. At least weekly I see 1-2 dudes in the same black Fit Sport on University. Its dirty all the time. Ive seen another dude driving a SSM Sport on the same road. One of those 2 Fits wouldnt be you would it?
Also another SSM Sport; dude driven in the FullSail area.
My friend Jon has a white Sport thats usually in the Curry Ford area. (works are Greenway)
Another red Sport that lives off Econ. I saw him a few mornings pulling out of the same driveway, figured he lived there?

I saw a VBP sport lowered on Weds ONCE. Havent seen it again. Sex?
Also seen a red Sport with Mugen visors and Work Equips once. Parked in front of the Downy Dog Park. Sex?
I live on Econ close to VCC (Sutton Ridge is the neighborhood), maybe im the dude that you saw off Econ..BTW were you at the Lollicup meet last month cause there was a handful of Fits there.
I showed up for like 10 minutes to grab some Boba and i left right away. I parked next to China Garden, almost right next to all of you guys

Old 10-16-2007, 02:13 AM
it seems like all the fitfreakers are in the ucf area. poo that sucks i live in metro west, opposite from where you guys are.

hey btw do you guys want to take a group pic?i have some friends that have professional camera's. just wondering

Old 10-16-2007, 02:41 AM
Anyone know any good tint shops around Orlando that is cheap but good?

Old 10-16-2007, 02:15 PM
5 Year Member
I'm no were near Orlando but i still live in central Florida (deltona,20 minutes away from daytona beach) so far I have only seen one white fit and thats about it, but looking at every ones replys I'm assuming I will see alot more going towards Orlando,lol!!! bump for fits!!!!

Old 10-16-2007, 05:43 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by Def_Jukie
I live on Econ close to VCC (Sutton Ridge is the neighborhood), maybe im the dude that you saw off Econ..BTW were you at the Lollicup meet last month cause there was a handful of Fits there.
I showed up for like 10 minutes to grab some Boba and i left right away. I parked next to China Garden, almost right next to all of you guys
The guy that I see of Econ is white, Ive seen you before... You arent white; right? Hahaha!
Yea, that was our Chinchilla pack. I had my yellow wheels on for that meet.

Isnt your car always by the China Garden? I know every Lollicup meet theres a MR Sport parked out front of the China Garden.

Saw another dude today. SSM base, auto. With the way he was driving he probably gets 50mpg. Sorry man, but you were driving too slow. And stop braking when no ones in front of you! Maybe I'll get lucky and hes not on here. Hehe.

Anyone know any good tint shops around Orlando that is cheap but good?
I got mine done at Jacks Tint and Alarms. Go towards the Fashion Square Mall. Theyre on the right hand side after Old Chainey (spell?) and just after that seafood place.

Dont remember what I paid.... $140-$160. Probably not cheap enough?

hey btw do you guys want to take a group pic?i have some friends that have professional camera's. just wondering
My new rims must be on first. Hoping by next week.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Where are you Orlando people?!