Sept. Lollicup Meet!!!! COME OUT!

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2007, 12:32 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Sept. Lollicup Meet!!!! COME OUT!

Little short notice but theres a Lollicup meet next week off of 436 and University. Little was past the new Holler and right around the corner of FullSail.
Me and a friend are trying to get as many Fits there as possible. Should be a few from what we have so far. And others are interested.

The DJ sucks but the music isnt bad. Lots of people, boba, Asians, and of course; CARS!

This is a monthly event. They switch off locations. This location and the new one by the FL Mall off OBT.

So bring yourself and bring the Fit. Mucho Fitso!!!!!

Old 09-15-2007, 12:33 PM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
banana snow.... yummmm

Old 09-15-2007, 12:47 PM
ill try to be there. hope to see you there.

Old 09-15-2007, 10:06 PM
maybe, if i'm off work

Old 09-16-2007, 06:42 AM
5 Year Member
Smile for the Tampa guy

Hi,

The ones on OBT would probably be faster for you to get to. The best way from Tampa would be to take the 528/Beach Line exit east (well, you can only go east - the 528 starts at I-4) to the 441/17-92/OBT exit. (Not sure if there's a toll on that stretch.) The 528 and the Turnpike both cross OBT in roughtly the same place . . . so can be a bit of a confusing interchange. Just keep following the signs for 441/17-92/OBT North/East and you will end up going in the correct direction to get there.

Lollicup Orlando Inc Orlando, FL, 32809 - YELLOWPAGES.COM

This location is a half-hour to 45 minutes closer than the other one.

On a semi-related note, as someone who never really liked gummi bears, or jelly beans or fruit roll-ups, boba sound nasty. Not the sweetness and flavor (which I bet is nice), but the texture.

Get tully coffee, coffee supply, coffee, espresso, french roast, cappuccino, house blend, french roast, madison blend coffee at Lollicup.com

Old 09-16-2007, 11:40 AM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
I honestly think boba is nasty. Doesnt taste like anything to me. Ugh, and when they serve them warm. (some say its the best)

I just get their slushes.

Old 09-16-2007, 05:19 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by JDMchris.com
banana snow.... yummmm
mango snow owns!! have fun guys!

Old 09-16-2007, 06:29 PM
Originally Posted by golly
Hi,

The ones on OBT would probably be faster for you to get to. The best way from Tampa would be to take the 528/Beach Line exit east (well, you can only go east - the 528 starts at I-4) to the 441/17-92/OBT exit. (Not sure if there's a toll on that stretch.) The 528 and the Turnpike both cross OBT in roughtly the same place . . . so can be a bit of a confusing interchange. Just keep following the signs for 441/17-92/OBT North/East and you will end up going in the correct direction to get there.

Lollicup Orlando Inc Orlando, FL, 32809 - YELLOWPAGES.COM

This location is a half-hour to 45 minutes closer than the other one.

On a semi-related note, as someone who never really liked gummi bears, or jelly beans or fruit roll-ups, boba sound nasty. Not the sweetness and flavor (which I bet is nice), but the texture.

Get tully coffee, coffee supply, coffee, espresso, french roast, cappuccino, house blend, french roast, madison blend coffee at Lollicup.com
thanks for the link

I do a bunch of work at the TMR recycling plant off Landstreet, so i'm use to the trip to obt, no toll is needed.

Old 09-17-2007, 07:02 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by fit_2_fcuk
ill try to be there. hope to see you there.
Saw you today.

Originally Posted by ezekielwhore
mango snow owns!! have fun guys!
Anything mango owns.

Old 09-18-2007, 12:31 AM
[quote=Mx6GT89;175446]Saw you today.

i was taking my uncle to the airport, when i saw a MR fit passing by. i was like oh shit another MR fit in town, look a your back window and saw the yellow stars. i was like that gotta be you.

Old 09-18-2007, 08:02 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
i was taking my uncle to the airport, when i saw a MR fit passing by. i was like oh shit another MR fit in town, look a your back window and saw the yellow stars. i was like that gotta be you.
My stars are green.... *squints*
I saw the back of your Fit FAR AWAY. I got into the right lane and passed you. I figured it was you though.

Come out Sunday!! 3 Fits I know for sure are showing. VBP Sport, (black housings, blacked fogs yellow tint, wheels, lowered, stuff) SSM Sport, (black housings, yellow fogs, tint) Mine. (derrrrr!!)
Id like to see more than this peoples. Lets make this meet all about Fits!!!!

Old 09-18-2007, 09:35 PM
i hope my left oem black headlight comes in before sunday. i messed up baking the headlights and the right one caught on fire. so i went out an bought the right one to do it again. when it came in, i look at the new oem black headlight i like it so much more then the flat black one i did. i ordered it so hopefully its coming soon. or ill be showing up with a flat black one on the left and a glossy on the right lol.

Old 09-18-2007, 10:20 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
i messed up baking the headlights and the right one caught on fire.
Hahahah!!! I knew I read that somewhere. That sucks.
I like my flat headlights.

So... youre going then? YAY!!!!!

Old 09-18-2007, 11:12 PM
remember to not laugh at me if i come with different head lights ok.

Old 09-19-2007, 05:03 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Ok.....

Old 09-19-2007, 06:39 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
MEETING AREA!!!!
Those that are going to come to the Lollicup meet listen up!!

Sunday, 3pm Ive decided to meet up at Sams off Colonial and Goldenrod. We will be towards the rear of the parking lot near the gas pumps.
We will wait there for 30min and no longer.

Meeting Area:
Sams. Colonial and Goldenrod, by pumps.
Time:
3pm
Depart:
3:30pm.

Fun and easy way to meet Fit owners.
If anything, give me a call that day or whatever. (407)227-3061. Names Ray. I cant usually answer my phone until after 5pm on weekdays.

P.S: My friends bringing his camera. I asked him to take some pics of the Fit turn out. He takes good pics (learned from me, my camera just sucks) and edits them nicely.

Old 09-19-2007, 10:36 PM
5 Year Member
Smile oooh, I think we'll be there

Hi,

Barring anything weird happening, I have convinced the hubby that we can show up at Sam's! We're going to be heading over to my parents' place in Tuskawilla (to give their lawn a quick mow, since they are on vacation) over the weekend anyway, and even if we don't head over to Lollicup with all of you at 3.30 (which I don't think we will) we can still get some shopping done at Sam's.

I'll be the old woman with the Australian trophy husband and the adorable red-haired baby .

Old 09-19-2007, 11:39 PM
sounds good Ray. ill give you a call on Sunday if i get lost

Old 09-20-2007, 05:43 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by golly
Hi,

Barring anything weird happening, I have convinced the hubby that we can show up at Sam's! We're going to be heading over to my parents' place in Tuskawilla (to give their lawn a quick mow, since they are on vacation) over the weekend anyway, and even if we don't head over to Lollicup with all of you at 3.30 (which I don't think we will) we can still get some shopping done at Sam's.

I'll be the old woman with the Australian trophy husband and the adorable red-haired baby .
Nice, the crowd will be pretty young. Basically a warning.
If it doesnt bother you than great!

List of people that said they would show.
MR Fit, Me
MR Fit, Hue
MR Fit, Jayne
TW Fit, Jon
VBP Fit, Jerome
SSM Fit, Nelson
VBP RSX-S, Igor
240 Hatch, Kevin (oldest car in the pack, bet he wished I was takin the Mx-6)
Camo EG, Allan

Maybe more depending on weather or not they bring people.
Turn out seems great, look at all dem Fits!!!!! Im kinda excited!!!

Last edited by Raaaaaaaaaay.; 09-22-2007 at 01:22 PM.
Old 09-20-2007, 09:49 PM
5 Year Member
Smile and the name is . . .

Jayne!

As posted elsewhere, age can be approximated from the fact that I got my Masters from UCF in 1987! So as you can tell, motherhood is quite an adventure, when most women in my age group have kids in high school or college!

Don't mind a young crowd, it should be fun. I hope I'll have my door sills by then. And everyone can console me over the mess that is my bumper applique. My husband got the (official Honda of America) installation instructions off the College Hills Honda site and it was installed incorrectly - too far to the back of the bumper. And when I look at it closely, it wasn't even put on evenly.

Quick Reply: Sept. Lollicup Meet!!!! COME OUT!