My car was stolen this morning!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 10:30 PM
5 Year Member
Angry My car was stolen this morning!!!!

For my fellow central Floridians be careful with your fits..... Today I had my day off and my wife woke up at 6:30am and went out side to take the dog out and came back in telling me that my car was gone.
now i don't know if I'm missing something here but i heard the ef's eg's ek's are very easy to steal and all newer Honda's are harder to steal do to the chip in the key, any wayz i called up the police and he did his paper work and told me that my car was found, so i went to the location which was maybe like 10 minutes and found my car sitting on bricks and they tried to take my steering wheel,the hood latch wire was hanging out and they did something to the fuse box and the ignition, the ecu was hanging out as well.... All I know is what ever they did, they were able to start my car right up.

This freaks me out cause these thieves are getting more advanced.

so thank god for full coverage it went into the shop today and i will be getting everything replaced.

I'm not the one to talk tough on the INTERNET but i will be keeping my eye out for any ghetto sum bags with my rims and shift knob on there car and head rest and they will suffer the consequences.

So to my fellow fit freak members be aware that thieves have managed to get into are cars and disable the alarm and some how
start the car. Oh and by the way it appears that on the passenger side door they took a big cro bar or flad head and actually bent the fram of the door so that they can stick there hands in there and un lock the car.

I took some shitty pics from my phone as it was getting on the tow truck, you cant see all the dents that these ****s did to it but this shit had me really pissed off!
Im currently attending the police academy in daytona beach so all my uniforms were in there and they had the nerves to take it! I swear that when i become an officer i will give people that drive old honda with fit rims a double hard time because we all know either they stoled it or bought from some one that stoled it.

Name:  untitled-3.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  82.2 KB
Name:  untitled-4.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  43.7 KB

Last edited by vtecdreamer; 05-05-2008 at 10:33 PM.
Old 05-05-2008, 10:42 PM
5 Year Member
wow. they put it on a flatbed without wheels/?? *shudders*.

so, is this the first stolen fit?

Old 05-05-2008, 10:47 PM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member

*goes outside with a lawn chair, a 12 pack of beer, some hot dogs and a shotgun*

Old 05-05-2008, 10:49 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by solbrothers
wow. they put it on a flatbed without wheels/?? *shudders*.

so, is this the first stolen fit?
yea Im pretty sure it is??? theres no street value for them!!! sounds like they were idiot thieves, except for figuring out the ignition system

Old 05-05-2008, 10:57 PM
My Lips Bigger!
5 Year Member
there has been quite a few posts recently about fits getting stolen!
i hope there isnt some crazy thing that makes our cars the next number 1 on the list of top stolen.
isnt it the civic now?

Old 05-05-2008, 10:57 PM
5 Year Member
yeah, i wanna say they flatbedd'd it. it takes about 45 seconds if you know what you're doing. that's how my del sol was stolen. *cries*

Old 05-05-2008, 11:10 PM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
i have a question. do you think the thieves were scoping you out, or do you think they were just rolling through the neighborhood looking for a car to steal? what mods did you have?

Old 05-05-2008, 11:11 PM
5 Year Member
yea i was really pissed off at the tow truck driver and he says to me "what would you do" I'm like "are you serious??" also i go on this web site called b20vtec.com and there are alot of eg's with fit lips and this makes me even more nervous with the car because i have a feeling that one day I'm going to come out and my front lip will be gone!
originally i got out the Honda scene cause of the cops harassing me and the thieves and now everything is like dejavu!!!
here is an example why FITS are becoming "hot" on the streets!
Name:  DSC02183.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  79.5 KB
Name:  DSC02175.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  77.0 KB
Name:  fitz.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  49.5 KB
this guy here has our side skirts on as well!
Hond Fit LIp ....Fits on Eks....ask anyone F/S For strade - B20Vtec.Com...... B Series and Beyond

Last edited by vtecdreamer; 05-05-2008 at 11:19 PM.
Old 05-05-2008, 11:13 PM
5 Year Member
Exclamation

Originally Posted by kelsodeez
i have a question. do you think the thieves were scoping you out, or do you think they were just rolling through the neighborhood looking for a car to steal? what mods did you have?
I live in a nice community and it is verrrrry quiet and i moved down here about a year ago so i dont know any one here, i think it was thieves thinking that if they go to a middle class neighbor hood they will find something and unfortunaltey they did.....

Old 05-05-2008, 11:14 PM
My Lips Bigger!
5 Year Member
scary lol
look at this

below is a quote

now u no these lips are stolen cuz i no u did not decide to bye them from the dealer

Old 05-05-2008, 11:23 PM
5 Year Member
b20vtec.com is mainly based out of long island new york and there is aloooot of thieves there and moving to Florida i felt a little comfortable with my Honda but now i feel the same as i felt when i was living in new york.

Old 05-05-2008, 11:47 PM
I have heard from my friend who works for Acura, that thieves nowadays have a complete wire harness and ecu on hand to bypass the current system u have in our cars. With a complete wire harness and ecu they pretty much can start the car and drive away with it.

Old 05-05-2008, 11:48 PM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by QuickGD3
I have heard from my friend who works for Acura, that thieves nowadays have a complete wire harness and ecu on hand to bypass the current system u have in our cars. With a complete wire harness and ecu they pretty much can start the car and drive away with it.
what about having a voltage bypass cutoff switch?

Old 05-06-2008, 12:00 AM
5 Year Member
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by QuickGD3
thats exactly what the guy at the dealer told me, he said thats how my car got stolen.... thats crazy these thieves are really using technology at its fullest!

Old 05-06-2008, 12:21 AM
5 Year Member
so your alarm didn't go off at all?

Old 05-06-2008, 12:22 AM
Originally Posted by vtecdreamer
thats exactly what the guy at the dealer told me, he said thats how my car got stolen.... thats crazy these thieves are really using technology at its fullest!

wow... so the honda tech told you that they use the same method on ur fit???

thats it, im gonna buy a hungry lion and im gonna leave him in the car every night so the theives will have something coming to them

Old 05-06-2008, 04:35 AM
Originally Posted by vtecdreamer
also i go on this web site called b20vtec.com and there are alot of eg's with fit lips and this makes me even more nervous with the car because i have a feeling that one day I'm going to come out and my front lip will be gone!

WTF! WHY WOULD AN EG/EK want stock parts from a lower class car? That's just so lame. Next, they'll be putting civic air intakes on S2000's. Makes me sick. And it's actually sad too, cuz it kinda makes the statement that Fits look better than Civics. Why else would they feel the need to take our parts to put it on theirs?

Old 05-06-2008, 10:48 AM
iHardpark
dude!!!!!!!!!!!! no way i cant believe this thats sucks now the fear of my car getting stolen just got worse. its time to install and my secret weapon

Old 05-06-2008, 11:06 AM
5 Year Member
Wheel locks FTW. Unless you had wheel locks. Then the situation's just gotten scarier for all of us o.O

Old 05-06-2008, 12:37 PM
5 Year Member
Man im sorry to hear. This is one of my biggest fears for my car, I wouldnt of thought thieves would even look at Fits. And the picture about the civic with the lip...thats crazy. I would hate to see my Fits lip gone one morning.

Quick Reply: My car was stolen this morning!!!!