5 Year Member
Hello to all Florida FIT owners

Just starting this up this thread till more come in

Old 05-15-2006, 01:47 AM
Master FitFreaker
holla oh wait I'm in houston lol free post yo

Old 05-27-2006, 06:43 PM
5 Year Member
I'd love to find out how many Fits made it to Florida. I have a Storm Silver Sport and I'm located in east central FL. Saw two other Storm Silver Fits out on the road last week, then nothing! I know that 2 local dealers got several in for the April 20 release date and promptly sold them.

Old 05-30-2006, 08:41 PM
Im Here in jacksonville....so anymore Jax fits hit me up.

Old 06-05-2006, 08:11 AM
I'm in Orlando and have yet to see any other Fit's on the road. Nice to see a few other sunshine state Fit owners on this site.

Old 06-05-2006, 11:32 AM
5 Year Member
This weekend as I was getting within 2 miles of home, I passed a blue Fit at an intersection and waved at the driver. Either she didn't see me or didn't understand why I waved. It may have been the same car I photographed on the showroom floor on April 20 when I picked up my Storm Silver AT (and shared on the Fit Pics thread). It had been about 2 weeks earlier that I saw two other silver Fits on the road. I really feel for all those poor people waiting to get a car. Before the Fit came along, I wouldn't have dreamed of buying a car sight unseen and waiting for it for weeks, but I was positive that this would be a supply/demand issue and I'd better grab one while I could! Am I ever glad I did!! My daughter said my Fit is much more comfortable than my old Accord wagon. If Honda still sold them, I couldn't afford it anymore! The Fit is a true bargain and I hope lots more get shipped to Florida.

Old 06-05-2006, 05:56 PM
Balls....The Fit is so hard to find in Miami. Everyone I call for a test drive tells me they only have a showroom model.

Old 06-05-2006, 07:55 PM
Originally Posted by MichaelThomas
Balls....The Fit is so hard to find in Miami. Everyone I call for a test drive tells me they only have a showroom model.
More then they have in Jax. Most dealers dont even have a model around...I just got lucky I got mine when I did

Old 06-09-2006, 09:04 PM
Have Fit on order, Storm Silver Sport, due mid July. Hey Danger, I work in Jax, have you done any mods on your car?

Old 06-09-2006, 11:28 PM
Well it turns two weeks old tomorrow. I just bought springs...trying to get wheels and some other new goodies soon. I actually live in Orange Park so im pretty close to you. Hit me up sometime. What dealer you going through?

Old 06-10-2006, 06:28 PM
hey I'm kerry, i don't havea fit yet, but i'm hoping its in the works. i've seen a few here in naples, but not alot.

Old 06-16-2006, 07:02 AM
5 Year Member
Sup guys, I am in Orlando. I've only seen one vivid blue Fit FOR NOW. See you all around.

Old 06-25-2006, 07:54 PM
Originally Posted by MichaelThomas
Brickell Honda has a demo they will let you drive. I am trying to find a White Sport Automatic myself. Have you gotten any quotes? Did you go to Gables High? Had to ask.

Old 07-05-2006, 11:58 AM
bump anymore Florida people?

Old 07-06-2006, 09:40 AM
5 Year Member
I'm in Brevard County, FL. Saw a Vivid Blue Pearl in my neighborhood a couple of weeks ago, and a couple of Storm Silvers several weeks ago, then nothing. Thought I saw a Taffeta White in traffic on the way home from work yesterday, but when I got closer realized it was a Civic SI. I keep looking as I pass by the dealer where I bought my Storm Silver Sport, but I haven't seen any Fits on display. I keep meeting people who are eager to ask me about my car. 3 ladies filling up a pick-up truck and the boat it was towing were joking with me, asking if I was at the gas station for my monthly fill-up. I spent about 20 min. talking to a guy beachside about my Fit -- he didn't know they existed. He told me he's going to look into getting one instead of the Matrix he'd planned on buying. He knows the manager of the local dealership, so maybe he'll have a shot at finding a Fit.

Old 07-30-2006, 10:10 AM
I've had my FIT since mid-June and have yet to see another. About 2 weeks ago my dealer told me there were no FITs available for sale anywhere in the state. I got lucky and didn't have long to wait. I had a Matrix on order but took a look at the FIT. Even though the car hadn't arrived at the dealer yet, I bought it. If I had waited just hour later someone else would have gotten it. The car arrived a few days later.

Old 07-30-2006, 10:13 AM
Right now ive seen 5 total Fits since they have been out...

Old 07-31-2006, 03:24 PM
5 Year Member
I think I saw an Orange Blaze Metallic in Tampa last week. The local dealer where I bought mine (east coast of FL) is still waiting for another shipment. It's frustrating for the dealers as well as potential buyers -- no Fits!

Old 08-14-2006, 08:03 AM
5 Year Member
Future Fit owner here in Tampa - - placed a $500 deposit on a Storm Silver Sport Automatic on August 3rd - - Kuhn Honda in Tampa, my salesperson said the car should be in before the end of the month, yet she doesn't have a VIN# yet ??? I'm beginning to wonder how long it might be before I see the car - - I really don't want to put money down at two other dealers, but I don't want to wait 3 months either - - what are your thoughts based on experience?

Thanks

Old 08-14-2006, 08:55 AM
I've got a SS here in Jacksonville. I got it at Duval Honda. I preordered it two days before it arrived in US.

Quick Reply: Hello to all Florida FIT owners