Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   Gauge Interest in a Fit Product or Group Buy (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/gauge-interest-fit-product-group-buy/)
-   -   jdm center arm rest consoles (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/gauge-interest-fit-product-group-buy/25453-jdm-center-arm-rest-consoles.html)

ChrisN 06-11-2008 12:43 PM

thanks for bumping the list, guyatwork!

guyatwork37 06-11-2008 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by Fitiful Blue (Post 336984)
thanks for bumping the list, guyatwork!

My pleasure :) I know that alot of people would love to have this part and if gets knocked down, no one is going to see it. The more people that sign up the better deal we all get :)

manxman 06-11-2008 02:37 PM

It's interesting how you all pretend to know these things. Fonedon posts that in Japan, they come in color combinations. Next thing people are "ordering" custom colors. Tyler says that the more people on the list, the cheaper the price will be. All Peter said was: "I will talk to my vendor". He hasn't confirmed that this GB will provide anything but BLACK. The vendor confirmed that 30 people will guarantee $270.00 shipped. Nowhere was it stated that more than that would reduce the price.

Trust me- I always tell the truth. If you get 1000 people on the list, Peter will ship them all for free! And you can order them to match the color of your car!

TOOL 06-11-2008 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by manxman (Post 337062)
It's interesting how you all pretend to know these things. Fonedon posts that in Japan, they come in color combinations. Next thing people are "ordering" custom colors. Tyler says that the more people on the list, the cheaper the price will be. All Peter said was: "I will talk to my vendor". He hasn't confirmed that this GB will provide anything but BLACK. The vendor confirmed that 30 people will guarantee $270.00 shipped. Nowhere was it stated that more than that would reduce the price.

Trust me- I always tell the truth. If you get 1000 people on the list, Peter will ship them all for free! And you can order them to match the color of your car!

Hahah +1!
I was thinking that maybe 40+ people could get the price even lower, just hoping lol. I did not say thats whats going to happen. Read better;)

Tyler

Road Dawg 06-11-2008 03:48 PM

JDM Cosole Mess

Originally Posted by fonedon (Post 335455)
If you google 08U89-SAA and 08U90-SAA you will see that there are several part numbers for the console and lid depending on variables like market and color.

Also keep in mind that the JDM console will not fit a USDM base model with an automatic transmission.

Will this work on the USDM Sport (08) with an automatic trans??????? Or is the JDM console for the manual trans only? Please clarify fitment as ther are a lot of new members interested, myself included. Thanks, Road dawg:wavey:

manxman 06-11-2008 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Road Dawg (Post 337107)
Will this work on the USDM Sport (08) with an automatic trans??????? Or is the JDM console for the manual trans only? Please clarify fitment as ther are a lot of new members interested, myself included. Thanks, Road dawg:wavey:

Your answers are In The Thread. Read.

Road Dawg 06-11-2008 03:59 PM

In the time it took you to write your reply you could have just answered the question. What is with all the wiseguys? I told you I'm new to the forum and not the Fit info mensa card holder like some of the rest of you. If I knew the answer I would not have asked the question. With all the totally contradictory information going on why is it so hard to just answer the question as asked? THANK YOU

tbird911 06-11-2008 04:06 PM

It will fit the USDM Sport AT, MT, Base MT without modification. The Base MT will ahve a couple of places that are vacant (12v power and aux audio jack.) As for Manx reply-- what he says is true-- the answers are in the thread. He seems to be someone who is not concerned with being overly tactful. :)

swaknets 06-11-2008 04:10 PM

It will fit Sport AT/MT and base MT, NOT base AT out of the box(slight modification on the shifter bezel/hole) [from what I read]:D

TOOL 06-11-2008 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by Road Dawg (Post 337107)

Yes it will Fit AT Sport, MT Sport, MT Base, NOT THE AT BASE!

Tyler

TOOL 06-11-2008 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by Road Dawg (Post 337113)
In the time it took you to write your reply you could have just answered the question. What is with all the wiseguys? I told you I'm new to the forum and not the Fit info mensa card holder like some of the rest of you. If I knew the answer I would not have asked the question. With all the totally contradictory information going on why is it so hard to just answer the question as asked? THANK YOU

I completly understand where you are coming from man.
Just wait a bit and there are enough people here you will get your answer. As you see here, you got your answer 3 times haha.
You have to understand, its a forum. Many diffrent types here.;) Thankfully FitFreak is made up of 99% cool people who are great to have around, answer questions, and have fun :)

Tyler

tbird911 06-11-2008 04:30 PM

Right . . .sometimes the 1% make it challenging though. :)

Road Dawg 06-11-2008 05:06 PM

Thanks as your reply is greatly appreciated. With everyone bringing different gifts to the table, on a forum of people that all have at least 1 thing in common, you would think people would be more civil. But just like everywhere else, some have to make themselves feel bigger by trying to make others feel less than. Ego at its finest..............

Road Dawg 06-11-2008 05:13 PM

To all of the members that took the time to answer my question, thank you very much. Your time, patience and kindness is greatly appreciated. Those with class always rise above adversity. Being new to the forum I still have a lot to learn about both the car and the members. We all had to start somewhere. Just like in life the few will always spoil it for the many.

JamesBizzle 06-11-2008 05:48 PM

prolly been asked before, but is there's a hole for the AUX plug?

TOOL 06-11-2008 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by JamesBizzle (Post 337165)
prolly been asked before, but is there's a hole for the AUX plug?

Ahh really good question. I didnt even think of that. Anybody have any info on this?

Tyler

azncarbos 06-11-2008 05:54 PM

yes there is an aux port on the JDM console.........

swaknets 06-11-2008 06:00 PM

Watch the college hills honda installation on youtube> YouTube - Podcast Episode #19 - Honda Fit Armrest Console

You just have to transfer the ac plug and aux module from the old one to the new one. Piece of cake;)

JamesBizzle 06-11-2008 06:21 PM

thanks for the answers guys, I was actually expecting to get flamed or get the obj so famous "SEARCH!!!" response. LOL.

azncarbos 06-11-2008 06:24 PM

james you should know better....hahaha