Gauge Interest in a Fit Product or Group Buy Use this sub-forum to gauge market interest in your Product or Group Buy.
If you decide to sell a Product or proceed with your Group Buy, create your listing in our Non-Fit Vendor Group Buys and Product Sales area.
If you decide to become a forum sponsor with "FIT Vendor" title, please Contact Us for details.

TW: broadway mirrors and squash air freshener

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 01:15 AM
5 Year Member
not to ruin the GB or anything but you can get better deals on both items at getsquash.com i bought stuff from them before and they seem pretty good.

Old 06-24-2008, 01:32 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by Rocks A GD3
not to ruin the GB or anything but you can get better deals on both items at getsquash.com i bought stuff from them before and they seem pretty good.
How can we get "better deals" when Atticus has not posted any group buy details, such as prices? Maybe his GB will be half the prices at your source. I'd like to see what the OP can do.

Old 06-24-2008, 09:47 AM
5 Year Member
I'm with manxman. lets see what OP can offer. . making this purchase is simple, buyers are going to buy from the seller ..... where ever it may be, here, squash site, ebay ..... that offers up the lowest total price. bring it on OP

Old 06-24-2008, 11:42 AM
5 Year Member
just trying to work the deals with the manufactures right now price is not set at moment this is just a water testing to see if its gonna be worth it for the mani.

Old 06-24-2008, 12:42 PM
Banned
Thanks for making the effort- we are looking forward to whatever news you can bring us.

Old 06-24-2008, 12:59 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by manxman
How can we get "better deals" when Atticus has not posted any group buy details, such as prices? Maybe his GB will be half the prices at your source. I'd like to see what the OP can do.
Exactly... I actually buy my stuff from getsquash.com BUT if the OP can get me my stuff for less, I'd rather go with him.

Old 06-24-2008, 04:54 PM
5 Year Member
The OP posted his prices on the first post. Whether they were the final prices or not i assumed that was the price. He never said that was a testing price. If the OP can get a better deal than i'm all for it. That squash stuff doesnt come cheap.

Old 06-24-2008, 05:53 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Rocks A GD3
The OP posted his prices on the first post. Whether they were the final prices or not i assumed that was the price. He never said that was a testing price. If the OP can get a better deal than i'm all for it. That squash stuff doesnt come cheap.
my original post title states that i am just testing the waters about this, alot come into play availability, how many ppl want these and so forth. price is not set in stone.

Old 07-01-2008, 07:01 PM
Banned
Hey Atticus-
Now that you've got your JDM Console locked up, do you have any new details on your TWGB??

Old 07-01-2008, 07:53 PM
5 Year Member
Hey Atticus-
Now that you've got your JDM Console locked up, do you have any new details on your TWGB??
^^
whatca mean?

Old 07-01-2008, 08:08 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by AtticusFit
^^
whatca mean?
I just wanted to know if there was anything new about your TW Group buy on mirrors and air freshers. You last post on your thread was a week ago. You posted on my thread about the console group buy that you were going to jump on it before the end, which is tomorrow.

I will buy one of the mirrors that you mentioned anyway. If your group buy actually gets set up, I'll wait. ?????

Old 07-01-2008, 08:11 PM
5 Year Member
I just wanted to know if there was anything new about your TW Group buy on mirrors and air freshers. You last post on your thread was a week ago. You posted on my thread about the console group buy that you were going to jump on it before the end, which is tomorrow.

I will buy one of the mirrors that you mentioned anyway. If your group buy actually gets set up, I'll wait. ?????
yeah still just trying to work with the suppler on getting a better deal,

Old 07-01-2008, 08:16 PM
Banned
yeah still just trying to work with the suppler on getting a better deal,
OK then, I'll wait with equal interest in the Squash AF and mirrors. Thanks for your efforts.

Old 07-01-2008, 08:27 PM
5 Year Member
OK then, I'll wait with equal interest in the Squash AF and mirrors. Thanks for your efforts.
yo manxman i got some of the jdm consoles on the water at the moment, should be at customs on the 22 of july to me first week in aug if interested

Old 07-01-2008, 08:48 PM
Banned
yo manxman i got some of the jdm consoles on the water at the moment, should be at customs on the 22 of july to me first week in aug if interested
Some of the people who slept through the group buy that ends tomorrow with Norm Reeves Honda, Cerritos, CA, as the vendor, may be looking for another GB. Since I have already paid for mine, and helped to save this GB from crashing, I have no interest in another one. But thanks for the offer.

Old 07-02-2008, 01:19 PM
Should we start a list of who wants these products so we can get some deals?
Like this

Samwell- 2 cassette tape looking squash refills.

Old 07-02-2008, 02:24 PM
5 Year Member
well just speaking with my supplier about getting the best deal we can get at moment, dont wanna waster anybody's time at moment if we can not get a good deal.
ill keep you posted

Old 07-02-2008, 02:34 PM
Retired Moderator
I could use a squash freshener and a refill...my car smells like resin!!!

Old 07-02-2008, 04:07 PM
that would never be allowed in my car only the scrapers.

Old 07-12-2008, 09:35 PM
i'm in on the squash air freshner if we're GB soon

Quick Reply: TW: broadway mirrors and squash air freshener